Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

How I Got My "Pink Lips" Sean Tizzle Reaveals Pink Lips Secret - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Got My "Pink Lips" Sean Tizzle Reaveals Pink Lips Secret (841 Views)

Sean Tizzle Flaunts His Girlfriend And Iphone7 [PICS] / Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together / My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got My "Pink Lips" Sean Tizzle Reaveals Pink Lips Secret by helenajah: 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sean Tizzle has ‘revealed’ the secret to his new pink lips which a lot of people have said he got through a minor surgery, but Mr Sean says no, that’s not true, here’s what he did. According to him, the only thing that changed the colour of his lips was that he woke up every morning to brush his lips like he brushes his teeth. He then applies a lip balm, and alas a pink lips came ALIVE.
‘‘It is simple- you put your lips together and brush them gently to remove the dead cells that may have accumulated overnight or the residue from drinking beverages’’, Sean Tizzle said. see more photo here >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/how-i-got-my-pink-lips-sean-tizzle.html

Re: How I Got My "Pink Lips" Sean Tizzle Reaveals Pink Lips Secret by decatalyst(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hmm...

Like a man could actually kiss those lips?

So, it makes no sense to me knowing how you got those lips in the first place!
Re: How I Got My "Pink Lips" Sean Tizzle Reaveals Pink Lips Secret by mcdreeezy: 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
Who pink lips don help?
Re: How I Got My "Pink Lips" Sean Tizzle Reaveals Pink Lips Secret by FruityLass: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
Smigol

Am I right?
That human animal like creature in Lord of the Ring cheesy
Re: How I Got My "Pink Lips" Sean Tizzle Reaveals Pink Lips Secret by Tocheagle(m): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
He should work on his forehead. its kind of too flat

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Respected Those That Died In Ojuelegba With 1minute Silence In His Show / 71 Yr Old Grandmum Claims That Sleeping With Youngmen Keeps Her Young (photos) / Photo Of Wizkid, Banky W, Shaydee At #fortyfied Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.