Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Seun Come Here. Is FP Meant For All Or Just A Group Of Nairalander - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Come Here. Is FP Meant For All Or Just A Group Of Nairalander (1073 Views)

Some Amazing, Funny Or Just Plain Interesting Facts For Your Perusal Today. / Abeg Which Kind Of Barn Is This Till 2026 Seun Come Oooh / 98% Of Nairalander Were Unable To Solve This Puzzle Check And See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun Come Here. Is FP Meant For All Or Just A Group Of Nairalander by gabazin080(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
In my few years of being a member here only 3 of my 120+ topic have made FP. I have come to notice that lala's topic makes FP more than anyone else,
We find more of celebrity taking pix on FP and the "10 types of" crew also make FP wella.
I felt am hated because any sensible thread either mine or someone else post that I call the mods attention to doesn't make FP. They only honor my call when I call there attention to an error on FP (twice) or when I critisize them. But some of our educative and informative topics are left to die even when you call them.
I remember I created a thread asking how to tell my baby mama that she's older than me, I called the mods but no one answered. Few weeks later, I was going through my topics and recalled the mods to take it to FP but I was surprised to see lalasticlala reply me that FP is of no use again afterall I would have solve the problem. It means he saw it then but refused to do the needful.
My problem now is for seun to come make things clear to us so we would know we should just be creating threads for fun and leave FP to those it's meant for

2 Likes

Re: Seun Come Here. Is FP Meant For All Or Just A Group Of Nairalander by misspicy(f): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
Pls,ask dem
Re: Seun Come Here. Is FP Meant For All Or Just A Group Of Nairalander by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
I smell ban

1 Like

Re: Seun Come Here. Is FP Meant For All Or Just A Group Of Nairalander by falconey(m): 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
slowpoke you called last year 'few years'.
Re: Seun Come Here. Is FP Meant For All Or Just A Group Of Nairalander by gabazin080(m): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I smell ban
Who cares? Is nairaland paying my wage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Come Here. Is FP Meant For All Or Just A Group Of Nairalander by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
gabazin080:
Who cares? Is nairaland paying my wage

1 Like

Re: Seun Come Here. Is FP Meant For All Or Just A Group Of Nairalander by gabazin080(m): 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
you are a big f0ol for calling me names.
FYI, I have been here before, but the storm washed my old account away

1 Like

Re: Seun Come Here. Is FP Meant For All Or Just A Group Of Nairalander by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hold on, Seun is coming to reply you. Pls hold on
Re: Seun Come Here. Is FP Meant For All Or Just A Group Of Nairalander by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
I hope you know it is automated, mods can only delete your post not stop it from getting to front page. Just like Twitter's trending topic.. It depends on your views and how often you are getting comments.

1 Like

Re: Seun Come Here. Is FP Meant For All Or Just A Group Of Nairalander by falconey(m): 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
gabazin080:
you are a big f0ol for calling me names.
FYI, I have been here before, but the storm washed my old account away

retard I didn't call you names I called you name......anyway you are dumber than I thought.

Chasing frontpage like a kid!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Come Here. Is FP Meant For All Or Just A Group Of Nairalander by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
gabazin080:
Who cares?
Is nairaland paying my wage
No one cares jhoor Oga mi......Actually before I write to make front-page but nowadays I write to educate people.....am Sorry to tell you this, Nairaland is not what you think it is I understand that with time... so bro....since you have informative and educative articles and writing why not start a blog of your own? Even my days are numbered on Nairaland....Go start your blog brother..
am starting mine soon..

2 Likes

Re: Seun Come Here. Is FP Meant For All Or Just A Group Of Nairalander by SHAMHOOD(m): 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
I hope nairaland would stand the test of time if this trend continues
There is more to Fp that is very far from our sight

1 Like

Re: Seun Come Here. Is FP Meant For All Or Just A Group Of Nairalander by gabazin080(m): 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
No one cares jhoor Oga mi......Actually before I write to make front-page but nowadays I write to educate people.....am Sorry to tell you this, Nairaland is not what you think it is I understand that with time... so bro....since you have informative and educative articles and writing why not start a blog of your own? Even my days are numbered on Nairaland....Go start your blog brother..
am starting mine soon..
how do I go about it. I want to own a blog too

1 Like

Re: Seun Come Here. Is FP Meant For All Or Just A Group Of Nairalander by gabazin080(m): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
thanks mr/Mrs lecturer. Just carry your wahala go front because I just dey come from a ban
Re: Seun Come Here. Is FP Meant For All Or Just A Group Of Nairalander by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
gabazin080:
how do I go about it. I want to own a blog too
Simple.... just have a registered Gmail account and visit blogger.com to create a blog of your own
Re: Seun Come Here. Is FP Meant For All Or Just A Group Of Nairalander by falconey(m): 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
gabazin080:
thanks mr/Mrs lecturer.
Just carry your wahala go front because I just dey come from a ban

I know your remarks shows it .......you are highly frustrated by the ban.

Trust me the mods have better things to do on the forum than answer an unidentifiable member's query on an irrelevant and preposterous problem.
Re: Seun Come Here. Is FP Meant For All Or Just A Group Of Nairalander by gabazin080(m): 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Simple.... just have a registered Gmail account and visit blogger.com to create a blog of your own
thanks bro. I will keep in touch
Re: Seun Come Here. Is FP Meant For All Or Just A Group Of Nairalander by dasrackhor(m): 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
must u insult?haba its uncalled for nah?I belive u r more than dis.
Re: Seun Come Here. Is FP Meant For All Or Just A Group Of Nairalander by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
gabazin080:
thanks bro. I will keep in touch
You are welcome sir....
Re: Seun Come Here. Is FP Meant For All Or Just A Group Of Nairalander by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
SHAMHOOD:
I hope nairaland would stand the test of time if this trend continues
There is more to Fp that is very far from our sight
Concealed to many but known to few who think deep
Re: Seun Come Here. Is FP Meant For All Or Just A Group Of Nairalander by gabazin080(m): 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
dasrackhor:
must u insult?haba its uncalled for nah?I belive u r more than dis.
the kid is a f0ol.
I don't blame her
Re: Seun Come Here. Is FP Meant For All Or Just A Group Of Nairalander by trippleKAY(m): 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
At a time I was thinking it was d so called lala nd rukayat dat own dis forum. Na only dem topic dey go front page, others are irrelevant.
Re: Seun Come Here. Is FP Meant For All Or Just A Group Of Nairalander by dasrackhor(m): 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
gabazin080:
the kid is a f0ol. I don't blame her
Keep calm n let ΐτ̅ go.
Re: Seun Come Here. Is FP Meant For All Or Just A Group Of Nairalander by gabazin080(m): 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
trippleKAY:
At a time I was thinking it was d so called lala nd rukayat dat own dis forum. Na only dem topic dey go front page, others are irrelevant.
and even that lala is not a mod.
Re: Seun Come Here. Is FP Meant For All Or Just A Group Of Nairalander by lalasticlala(m): 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
If you create Home page worthy threads, it will appear on the home page. If you have other issues, pls use the mail super moderators button..

(1)

Northern Origin To Send Cvs For A New Refinery / Whatsapp Group For Latest Cheats And Tweaks On Smartphones And PC / PHOTOS: Meet HRM Chukwuka Naoh Obi Akaeze I, The Youngest King In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.