Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading (66312 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them / ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says / Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by bigiyaro(m): 7:53am On Aug 03, 2015
tryin to create an air of being in charge, while we know dat BH is on d recievin end for now.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by onatisi(m): 7:53am On Aug 03, 2015
This group is dying very fast under the current military tempo against them and the neighboring countries support for our army. Let's pray the military maintains the tempo.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by hansad: 7:55am On Aug 03, 2015
Icecomrade:
Boko Haram is as good as dead. Its all propaganda.

They have not recovered from 3weeks onslaught by GEJ.

PMB administration is doing a good mop up.

They are just trying to remain relevant.

RIP BH/ISWAP

How long shall we be on this road of deception? Who has defeated the Taliban? Not even the nearly one decade of Western forces with their fire-power.

Solution: The 12 northern states indirectly demanded a new country when they adopted sharia criminal laws. Create an Islamic Caliphate country for the 12 northern sharia states - as they indirectly demanded; that ends Boko Haram violence immediately.

It's no point holding Nigerians from the south of Nigeria hostage in one Nigeria where Islamic extremists from the north reign.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by seangy4konji: 7:56am On Aug 03, 2015
Bastards.

Your days are numbered.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by fashiajones(m): 8:08am On Aug 03, 2015
I pray God halt this madness.... can pls someone tell me who, when and whereBH are getting this arsenals.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by sanc2s(f): 8:09am On Aug 03, 2015
And Buhari said he's winning d war against insurgency. Mtcheww
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:11am On Aug 03, 2015
This cannot make us loose the spirit. NA shall crush you guys
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by Gondonu: 8:14am On Aug 03, 2015
"Brothers you already know our COVENANT WITH ALLAH" That is the problem with muslims.Never agreeing that Islamic fanatism takes it root from the Quran.Islam is never & will never be a religion of peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by excusemyfrench(m): 8:15am On Aug 03, 2015
Islam.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by hadeequeen: 8:22am On Aug 03, 2015
Teekrayne:
[s][/s][color=#000000][/color]....... Its Allah and not "Alla"....... However, isn't it better for you to belt up than to spew poo from your gob? Your assertion is wrongly wrong, devoid of logical fact...... I mean no harm bros....
U did not get him. " Alla" ordered them to do it but "Allah" did not order them to do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by Khameal007(m): 8:24am On Aug 03, 2015
Bunch of uncircumcised bastards ..Thier time is up. I swear down.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by sweatlana: 8:26am On Aug 03, 2015
Teekrayne:
Oh my goodness! This is not what islam preaches for crying out loud! They blow off Mosques, Churches, Muslims and Christians etc.... How the hell would you blow off mosque and you still ask me to join you to vanquish the enemies of Islam? Is that logical How the hell would you slaughter a human and call it Jihad? Islam never for once preached that!!!! These sets of slowpokes are nothing But enemies of progress! They are trying to denigrate Islam and Allah will not make it possible!! Its limpid, you are not representing islam in whatever way! You are just acting in your own way....... May nemesis catch up with you soon! Your days are surely numbered!!!!

But it is in your quoran and haddit!

I once listened to a prayer session from mecca on TV which said all Christians and Jews ate infidels all Allah will destroy them!
Will Allah send angels or demons to destroy them? Is
Isn't it humans he would use?
Islam is a religion founded on war and blood it is only when you Muslim folks accept that that you can Start looking for a way to change it!
There was also a lot of war in the Christian faith however Christ changed all of that.
Eg: Moses said an eye for an eye but Christ said turn the other cheek! No violence no blood shed in the name of Christ. The same cannot be said of the Muslim faith.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by tonychristopher: 8:31am On Aug 03, 2015
why is islam all the time, remove islam from the owrld you have removed 80% of wahala from the face of the earth...let them contunue but they sgould not bring their madness to lower Niger

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by Tripleclick(m): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2015
tomorrow the two useless tribes in d Zoo wil say that igbos are the problem of nigeria..d yorubas wont call hausas now...if de r nw igbos..de will rant to d ceiling of nairaland.... RATARds

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by djcliff(m): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2015
have mercy lord
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by djcliff(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2015
dia is God oh
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by jbichene(m): 8:34am On Aug 03, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Alla has ordered them to do just that.
bros !!!, hope this is sarcasm in some way other wise, I will start insulting u in all ways
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by tonychristopher: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2015
sweatlana:

But it is in your quoran and haddit!

I once listened to a prayer session from mecca on TV which said all Christians and Jews ate infidels all Allah will destroy them!
Will Allah send angels or demons to destroy them? Is
Isn't it humans he would use?
Islam is a religion founded on war and blood it is only when you Muslim folks accept that that you can Start looking for a way to change it!
There was also a lot of war in the Christian faith however Christ changed all of that.
Eg: Moses said an eye for an eye but Christ said turn the other cheek! No violence no blood shed in the name of Christ. The same cannot be said of the Muslim faith.

why discussing it with him, islam is just too problematic and troublesome

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2015
hansad:

How long shall we be on this road of deception? Who has defeated the Taliban? Not even the nearly one decade of Western forces with their fire-power.

Solution: The 12 northern states indirectly demanded a new country when they adopted sharia criminal laws. Create an Islamic Caliphate country for the 12 northern sharia states - as they indirectly demanded; that ends Boko Haram violence immediately.

It's no point holding Nigerians from the south of Nigeria hostage in one Nigeria where Islamic extremists from the north reign.

Sharia law had been in existence since Islam came to Nigeria.It is obvious you don't even know the difference btw bh and sharia...Bh is a group of bastards who does not know a bit of Islam and are brainwashed by pseudo preachers who are hiding under islam.

I advice non Muslims to rally round the Muslims to help destroy the bh.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by Omotayor123(f): 8:52am On Aug 03, 2015
This is serious... So they have just been showing us Tip of the ice Berge.
God have mercy..
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2015
NonsEnse... whEr z shakua? boko haram r losin. Y dem nEva capture any town or LG like b4? Y r dey lukin 4 soft taget? LET dem face nigeria army na. If e sure for dem.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 03, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Thats why they are now calling on the muslims they have been killing to join them
Guy welldone, na true yan b dat. Dem don kill their career by demself, boko is just using islam as camouflage, islam is a religion of peace, likewise christianity. The motive of all these terrorists is not religious at all, they've slaughtered people from both religion. I knew right from time that it will backfire, now they don't have social sympathy like before, which means their doom is near.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by alt3r3g0: 8:59am On Aug 03, 2015
I have my doubts as to how recent this video was shot. The developed structures shown in the first and second pics should be easy to identify and their current location known if this is recent.

With the coordinated efforts of the joint military in cutting off their supply routes, and gradually circling them in from all boarders..i believe their days are numbered
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by Ignyte(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2015
Let all the markets in the north be renovated and every seller should be put in a mall with every trader registered... If every shipment is put under scrutiny transportation of arms go reduce.

I bought Dabino once from someone who looks like the guy in the first pic
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by pomporiking: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2015
Your propaganda videos don't scare nobody,its clear the army is winning the war.I can't wait for the mnjtf to finally put an end to bh
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 03, 2015
these are the real muslims.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by austin2all: 9:13am On Aug 03, 2015
If god really exist, he would have done something about this long ago. My opinion.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by gbishman: 9:13am On Aug 03, 2015
They would be no negotiations with you infidels, God almighty has given Nigeria the leader which the country deserves and with the Grace of God PMB Will crush u parasites
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by daclemx: 9:18am On Aug 03, 2015
Teekrayne:
Oh my goodness! This is not what islam preaches for crying out loud! They blow off Mosques, Churches, Muslims and Christians etc.... How the hell would you blow off mosque and you still ask me to join you to vanquish the enemies of Islam? Is that logical How the hell would you slaughter a human and call it Jihad? Islam never for once preached that!!!! These sets of slowpokes are nothing But enemies of progress! They are trying to denigrate Islam and Allah will not make it possible!! Its limpid, you are not representing islam in whatever way! You are just acting in your own way....... May nemesis catch up with you soon! Your days are surely numbered!!!!
nice rite up but wat happen to ur islamic scholars and imams who can preach sense so their followers? Why have they suddenly gone cold?
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by Keepshining(f): 9:42am On Aug 03, 2015
Their days are numbered.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by Mekurexx: 9:43am On Aug 03, 2015
Looking at the folks in the video, one doesnt even wear a shoe or slippers, these guys are just prolly poor unemployed guys that do not even bath or brush. Its clear from their stock[ile of weapons that they are getting direct funding from a strong and powerful clan. Until that clan is defeated, I doubt if boko haram will. Or are you telling me they smuggled all those weapons through the border or bought them with their money?? The present GOVT is not anything at all. Buhari should stop all these his foreign trips and sit down and end this insurgency once and for all.....
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading by joel2288: 9:45am On Aug 03, 2015
Here is my last win.. Are you into football betting and you haven't been wining,here is the best way to profit from fixed games with cheap prize..my next fixed games is for tuesday so interested people should contact me 08107693716 or follow me on fb https:// m.facebook.com/joe.fixed.9?ref_...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria / Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ / Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.