Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Chris Breezy’s Baby Mama Finally Files For Full Custody Of Their Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chris Breezy’s Baby Mama Finally Files For Full Custody Of Their Daughter (415 Views)

Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! / I Want To File A Divorce With My Wife And Take Custody Of My Child / Oshiomole’s Wife Allegedly Files For Divorce… See Her Shocking Reason! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Breezy’s Baby Mama Finally Files For Full Custody Of Their Daughter by Starzgist1(f): 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
Since the home invasion which cost him over $50k worth of gear ,Chris Brown hasn't shared photos of Royalty .Now,it is revealed that act could see him forfeit unsupervised visitation rights with his daughter.According to TMZ, his baby mama is worried Royalty's in danger when she's with Chris and his homies.She has now filed legal documents to stop his visitation rights..

Sources close to Nia Guzman tell TMZ ... she thinks many of Chris' friends are gang members or gang-affiliated, and the robbery shows they've now turned on Chris. We're told she's not cool with Royalty being around that element.
It's bad timing for Chris. He just filed docs asking a judge to hammer out a formal custody agreement -- partly because he says Nia's been denying him visits with Royalty.If the court sees things Nia's way it could affect custody

Read More:- http://www.starsgist.com/chris-breezys-baby-mama-finally-files-for-full-custody-of-their-daughter/

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why Nigeria Girls Date Married Men. / *must Read* Why Men Select Certain Types Of Women For Marriage / 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.