Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Munachi Abii Bares Her Natural No Make Up Face! Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Bares Her Natural No Make Up Face! Pics (1412 Views)

Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party / Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Bares Her Natural No Make Up Face! Pics by Palmwinetapper: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Muna proves she's a beauty queen and goes au naturale while hanging out with a friend

Re: Munachi Abii Bares Her Natural No Make Up Face! Pics by Ralphlauren(m): 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Muna proves she's a beauty queen and goes au naturale

Smh. You need psychiatric help.

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Bares Her Natural No Make Up Face! Pics by REDLEEPS: 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
wey de pics

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Bares Her Natural No Make Up Face! Pics by Jetjacky(m): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
I even reload sad sad
REDLEEPS:
wey de pics
Re: Munachi Abii Bares Her Natural No Make Up Face! Pics by Palmwinetapper: 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jetjacky:
I even reload lipsrsealed sad sad
look lol
Re: Munachi Abii Bares Her Natural No Make Up Face! Pics by Palmwinetapper: 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
REDLEEPS:
wey de pics
there lol undecided
Re: Munachi Abii Bares Her Natural No Make Up Face! Pics by SuperSuave(m): 1:30am On Aug 03, 2015
she worwor without makeup Jor! looks poverty stricken. and you call that hanging out? she's barefooted for Pete's sake...more like hanging ingrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Bares Her Natural No Make Up Face! Pics by Palmwinetapper: 2:32am On Aug 03, 2015
SuperSuave:
she worwor without makeup Jor! looks poverty stricken. and you call that hanging out? she's barefooted for Pete's sake...more like hanging ingrin
You're too harsh!
Re: Munachi Abii Bares Her Natural No Make Up Face! Pics by Palmwinetapper: 2:33am On Aug 03, 2015
SuperSuave:
Lol your last line killed me."poverty stricken and hanging in". You're too mean you know
Re: Munachi Abii Bares Her Natural No Make Up Face! Pics by SuperSuave(m): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Lol your last line killed me."poverty stricken and hanging in". You're too mean you know
ah! it's the truth na. smiley I like Muna personally and we all know she's beautiful but I just don support over hyping her.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Bares Her Natural No Make Up Face! Pics by Palmwinetapper: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
SuperSuave:

ah! it's the truth na. smiley I like Muna personally and we all know she's beautiful but I just don support over hyping her.
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

“that Feature On Ur Album Made Me Who I Am Today!” Wizkid Tells M. I / DJ Cuppy Gets Certificate On DJ Work From New York / Wizkid Ayo Rocking It In Dar es Salaam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.