Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

B2B Sales Executives Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / B2B Sales Executives Job (1326 Views)

B2B Sales Representative (must Reside In Oshodi, Isolo, Ejigbo, Ikotun Or Ajao) / E-recruiter Is Recruiting For A B2b Sales Manager / B2B Sales Executives Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B2B Sales Executives Job by sammyimsu(m): 12:36am On Aug 03, 2015
B2B Sales Executives Job

Alabatrade is the Nigeria's Fastest growing B2B marketplace with the aim of bringing together all sellers & buyers and by extension expand the Nigeria marketplace. Alabatrade portal ensure maximum customer satisfaction, security and safe online trading for Suppliers, Sellers,Distributors,exporters and importers.

AlabaTrade.com is a fast growing B2B firm in Nigeria. It is a Business platform where Sellers get real buyers.

Job Title: B2B Sales Executive(Contract)

Business Unit: Alabatrade

Job Descriptions

• To Engage clients/business and establish relationships with corporate entities to make list their companies on alabatrade.com.

• To Prospect new companies-including new and existing clients, qualifying potential opportunities, attending presentations and closing deals.

• To make sure New Businesses Start Selling on Alabatrade.com every week.

• Reports to the Head, Business Unit in-charge of Alabatrade Marketplace Expansion

B2B Sales Executive Job Responsibilities:

-Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.

-Recognize and reach out to clients and businesses

-Sales Associate must proactively ensure business sales processes are followed

-Take personal responsibility for ensuring compliance and regulatory requirements are met

-Meet and exceed new business development sales targets

-Follow up with leads

B2B Sales Executive Job Duties:

Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Educating the prospects on how best to make good use of our solutions
B2B Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:

Good use of internet & Computer.

Proven track record of success within B2B sales/business relationship management.

Confident in communicating with groups and individuals at all levels

Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales.

Interested Candidates should send their CV to Info@alabatrade.com or Nwokedisam@gmail.com
READ MORE HERE http://alabatrade.com/News-Article/News/Templates-Customization/Job-Opening
Office Address:115 Wetheral Road,owerri
phone: 08033726986
Re: B2B Sales Executives Job by HenryThegreat1(m): 3:56am On Aug 03, 2015
sammyimsu:
B2B Sales Executives Job

Alabatrade is the Nigeria's Fastest growing B2B marketplace with the aim of bringing together all sellers & buyers and by extension expand the Nigeria marketplace. Alabatrade portal ensure maximum customer satisfaction, security and safe online trading for Suppliers, Sellers,Distributors,exporters and importers.

AlabaTrade.com is a fast growing B2B firm in Nigeria. It is a Business platform where Sellers get real buyers.

Job Title: B2B Sales Executive(Contract)

Business Unit: Alabatrade

Job Descriptions

• To Engage clients/business and establish relationships with corporate entities to make list their companies on alabatrade.com.

• To Prospect new companies-including new and existing clients, qualifying potential opportunities, attending presentations and closing deals.

• To make sure New Businesses Start Selling on Alabatrade.com every week.

• Reports to the Head, Business Unit in-charge of Alabatrade Marketplace Expansion

B2B Sales Executive Job Responsibilities:

-Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.

-Recognize and reach out to clients and businesses

-Sales Associate must proactively ensure business sales processes are followed

-Take personal responsibility for ensuring compliance and regulatory requirements are met

-Meet and exceed new business development sales targets

-Follow up with leads

B2B Sales Executive Job Duties:

Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Educating the prospects on how best to make good use of our solutions
B2B Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:

Good use of internet & Computer.

Proven track record of success within B2B sales/business relationship management.

Confident in communicating with groups and individuals at all levels

Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales.

Interested Candidates should send their CV to Info@alabatrade.com or Nwokedisam@gmail.com
READ MORE HERE http://alabatrade.com/News-Article/News/Templates-Customization/Job-Opening
Office Address:115 Wetheral Road,owerri
phone: 08033726986
. Please how long is d contract going to last. And job location
Re: B2B Sales Executives Job by sammyimsu(m): 9:37am On Aug 03, 2015
HenryThegreat1:
. Please how long is d contract going to last. And job location

It is Stretched for 10 months. The office is 115 Wetheral Road owerri.
Location:Nigeria... That is to say, you can work from anywhere and report your performance on Weekly basis via the E-channel.
To Expand Alabatrade.com B2b MarketPlace.

1 Like

Re: B2B Sales Executives Job by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:44am On Aug 03, 2015
sammyimsu:

It is Stretched for 10 months. The office is 115 Wetheral Road owerri.
Location:Nigeria... That is to say, you can work from anywhere and report your performance on Weekly basis via the E-channel.
To Expand Alabatrade.com B2b MarketPlace.
. Ok i have already sent u my cv dis morning

1 Like

Re: B2B Sales Executives Job by esherizdan(f): 9:58am On Aug 04, 2015
i got respose from alaba trade pls who is with me
Re: B2B Sales Executives Job by HenryThegreat1(m): 10:23am On Aug 04, 2015
esherizdan:
i got respose from alaba trade pls who is with me
. When do apply
Re: B2B Sales Executives Job by esherizdan(f): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
HenryThegreat1:
. When do apply

yesterday.They accepted my applicatn and send ma an agreement formto fill and send
Re: B2B Sales Executives Job by HenryThegreat1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
esherizdan:

yesterday.They accepted my applicatn and send ma an agreement formto fill and send
. I also sent my yesterday in pdf format. Or wia is ur location?
Re: B2B Sales Executives Job by esherizdan(f): 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
HenryThegreat1:
. I also sent my yesterday in pdf format. Or wia is ur location?

kaduna
Re: B2B Sales Executives Job by sammyimsu(m): 9:38am On Aug 05, 2015
esherizdan:

kaduna

If you got the Agreement form, Complete and return.

(1) (Reply)

Earn N40,000 As A Dispatch Rider / Wiseplanner Consulting / 2016 Graduate Recruitment At Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.