Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,173 members, 7,780,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:46 AM

See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! (18109 Views)

Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? / I Caught My Girlfriend Doing This (see Photo) / This 2 Girls Are So Silly!! See What They Are Doing (viewer Discretion Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by Andyblaze: 12:54am On Aug 03, 2015
[b]
I had a very strong reason to believe my gurl is
cheating on me, coz when she visits, she never
answers any calls. she would later switch off her
phone and claim it did on its own. The more
pronounced one is a number that reads 'sweet
mother' which she never picks as well, according to
her, "ma mum wld not be pleased if she hear noise
in the background" 'i will rather call her back when
we are home', she will say. believe me that chapter
is closed for that day.
it so happened that she got terribly ill recently, and
was admitted. the same 'sweet mother' called. i
picked the phone hoping to inform her mother of
her state, but to my greatest shock, i heard a white
man that wld definitely be in his late 40s or early 50s
speak, on hearing a male voice, he hung up. he later
called thrice, of which he did same as he first did -
hung up.
he then sent a text saying - 'im coming to lagos on
saturday, dont expect a call'. that was friday night.
when she recovered, i enquired from her who it was
that called, she told me if it's because of the bills i
paid that is giving me rights over her i should make
them available and she will re-pay me back.
i forgot to mention that the money i used to settle
the hospital bills was supposed to clear part of fees,
now im not in school.
wt do i do? i still love her.

Discuss...

angry angry
#BITG[/b]

1 Like

Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by kunlesufyan(m): 12:57am On Aug 03, 2015
Free the girl abeg!!!

5 Likes

Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 03, 2015
Just get the clear definition of love, then you ll realise she doesnt even lo you not to talk of love. Please relationship is a two way street. Focus on your life first. Please talk the bold step and leave that relationship asap.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by SuperSuave(m): 1:05am On Aug 03, 2015
I have just one word for you- Maga

19 Likes

Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by ShobayoEmma(m): 1:29am On Aug 03, 2015
To the girl- SHE'S PLAYING SMART. To you- SHE'S CHEATING ON YOU. And to what to do- BE A GOOD PLAYER LIKE CRD. However, i do not think you actual picked the call with the aim of speaking with her mum hence your prior suspicion..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by kellyJames5(m): 1:36am On Aug 03, 2015
And ANDYBLAZE is back!! cool
Bro. We missed your trolling!

13 Likes

Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by yorubaboiy: 1:43am On Aug 03, 2015
colect d money back nd leave her for good

1 Like

Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by bankyblue(m): 2:13am On Aug 03, 2015
Hmmm!

misspicy should I collect the money?
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by Gurgle(f): 2:34am On Aug 03, 2015
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by debuscket(m): 2:52am On Aug 03, 2015
you my friend are a size 4 fool and D gal na 5 star olosho
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by naijainfogalery: 3:48am On Aug 03, 2015
Na wa for some guys oo. Even when you jam your girlfriend being banged by 4 men in your matrimonial bed, you will still come here on nairaland for tlus to give your excuse, its men like this that after God show them their wives they will still want God to help them introduce her to everyone to accept

And next time you don't use viewers discretion adviced when there is no freaking graphic image

op which school you go again sef? I no blame you sha, when you carry the money wey you supposed go school go pay olosho hospital bill,

10 Likes

Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by stchinedu: 3:53am On Aug 03, 2015
Andyblaze:

I picked the phone hoping to inform her mother of
her state, but to my greatest shock, i heard a white
man that wld definitely be in his late 40s or early 50s
speak, on hearing a male voice, he hung up. he later
called thrice, of which he did same as he first did -
hung up.

angry angry
#BITG

How you knew it was a white man and the age of the 'white man' got me bewildered. shocked shocked shocked
And to add insult on the already exaggerated lies, you put 'viewer discretion'. Haba mallam!!!
I will need you for a forensic investigation. grin

11 Likes

Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by Czar01(m): 4:01am On Aug 03, 2015
Please do you know what "Viewer Discretion" implies?! You don't just add random words to your title just because they sound cool to your ear undecided

4 Likes

Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 03, 2015
Honestly Im tired of these stories
Girl is cheating what do I do
1. You can detach urself emotionally and keep fùcking her. Organize a pay as U fùck system kinda prepaid meter shìt where she gets money as she gives OR
2. Get rid of the ho

5 Likes

Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by PrettyClare7(f): 5:14am On Aug 03, 2015
Op why dd you put "viewers discretion" I dont open threads with that tag o. I dnt know how i gathered courage to open this one. Hate the sight of blood,dead bodies and so on.

1 Like

Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by wordbank(m): 5:20am On Aug 03, 2015
Her level don reach white man own?
That punk bitch has gone turbo!
Slam d damn door against her morafucking dark brown ass niggur!!!
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by eneji50(m): 6:42am On Aug 03, 2015
Certified ebira boy ,Navo ooo
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by pTomz(m): 6:51am On Aug 03, 2015
Seems mugulity is magnetized
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 03, 2015
She loved you not.
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by sonnel: 7:00am On Aug 03, 2015
Lubbish
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by hola106(m): 7:35am On Aug 03, 2015
Wat is viewer here rubbish
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by islandmoon: 8:05am On Aug 03, 2015
i was once a oponu , ode, and odoyo like you! stop thinking with your joystick and use your brain!

2 Likes

Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by Andyblaze: 8:11am On Aug 03, 2015
Somebody help me ayam crying
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 03, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm! Women are beast!!!!!!!!

Except my sister and my mother and my daughter and my girlfriend and my Pastors' wife.

Op, u are just eiither crazy in love or u are stupeed in love. Please focus on ur school activities and damn those small small girls till u are ready for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by hisprinceship: 8:16am On Aug 03, 2015
Ever since Mourinho said Hazard was better than CR7 I started viewing lUbbish on NL
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by tbaby534(f): 8:37am On Aug 03, 2015
See the way some girls keep thrashing womanhood. Anyway @OP LOOK for a way to get back to school and do something meaningful with your life.
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by holatin(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2015
she belong to nobody and she belong to everybody

2 Likes

Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by vizkiz: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2015
too many newbies on NL...I can't believe they are taking this nigga serious undecided

8 Likes

Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by Joe88(m): 9:15am On Aug 03, 2015
Old story! I have read this same story sometime back on Nairaland. OP pls conduct more research and post something new.
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by fagbohun4j(m): 9:19am On Aug 03, 2015
#stale! Anyways, you are big foool for saying you still love her.
Re: See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 03, 2015
Glad to have you back grin Andyblaze where have you been?i missed you I swaar cheesy. See as people serious dey give solution grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. / Would You Choose A Good Career Over A Relationship? / 5 Reasons Not To Sleep With A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.