Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Kim K, Her Bump And Daughter Step Out In LA (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim K, Her Bump And Daughter Step Out In LA (photos) (2231 Views)

Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight / Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Rocking Her Bump In Style [PICS] / #shalanga: Iyabo Ojo & Daughter Step Out In Style To An Event Last Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim K, Her Bump And Daughter Step Out In LA (photos) by noblesomto(m): 3:37am On Aug 03, 2015

5 months pregnant Kim Kardashian wore a pair of flats and fitted beige maternity dress as she took her daughter and nephew out in LA yesterday. More photos : http://gistandgossip.com/2015/08/kim-k-her-bump-and-daughter-step-out-in-la-photos/
Re: Kim K, Her Bump And Daughter Step Out In LA (photos) by chidifyn(f): 3:56am On Aug 03, 2015
OK seen!

Mk I hurry go open my boutique
Na there she dey come

3 Likes

Re: Kim K, Her Bump And Daughter Step Out In LA (photos) by PrettyClare7(f): 4:40am On Aug 03, 2015
That woman is strong. See hw she is carrying a big girl

1 Like

Re: Kim K, Her Bump And Daughter Step Out In LA (photos) by Emenandez4lyf(m): 4:50am On Aug 03, 2015
Wetin concern me 4 the pregnancy, nah me impregnate am ? NO NEED TO COMMENT AND WASTING MY HARD EARNED MB.
Re: Kim K, Her Bump And Daughter Step Out In LA (photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:28am On Aug 03, 2015
Emenandez4lyf:
Wetin concern me 4 the pregnancy, nah me impregnate am ? NO NEED TO COMMENT AND WASTING MY HARD EARNED MB.
buh u just commented undecided
Re: Kim K, Her Bump And Daughter Step Out In LA (photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 03, 2015
Do you know the no of people that move about in 5month baby bump per day

What makes this special?
Re: Kim K, Her Bump And Daughter Step Out In LA (photos) by glimpse(f): 11:11am On Aug 03, 2015
what is her bump? bump get leg to step out too? undecided
Re: Kim K, Her Bump And Daughter Step Out In LA (photos) by Siena247(f): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2015
Nawah oo@Op...she for leave d bump for house before?
Re: Kim K, Her Bump And Daughter Step Out In LA (photos) by Orikinla(m): 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
Video: Kim Kardashian Stars in Strange Commercial for Hype Energy Drink

See the video and have your own Hype only on TALK OF THE TOWN on http://totnaija..com/2015/08/kim-kardashian-stars-in-strange.html

(1) (Reply)

Exposed::housewife In Ketu Helps Husband To Seduce Youngmen For Ritual Purpose / Igbo Beauty. Beauty contest. Battle of the finest / Oyakhilome’s Ex-wife Opens Up On Crashed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.