Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of August 2015 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of August 2015 (315 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of March 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of February 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of August 2015 by jonatoye(m): 5:53am On Aug 03, 2015
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
Irrespective of the nature of what you are passing through there is a divine program for your life. All men who choose to live according to His purpose can never miss the time of their visitation!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR DAY
"You will arise and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yes, the set time has come." (Psalms 102:13 NKJV).
We have read about the lives of men who have failed God at one time or the other. Most of the time, the failure on the part of men makes the plan of God over their lives to become abortive. When the Lord chooses to visit a man He always come with the aim to assist Him to fulfill his purpose.

The Lord is not ignorant of what is happening in our lives. He programmed our lives. For example the man called Joseph probably cried to God when he was thrown into the dry well, sold into slavery and was falsely imprisoned but the Lord remained silent.

It is not that God is wicked. He was waiting for the right time to establish His purpose in his life. The Joy of the whole thing is that Joseph remained steadfast. He did not fail to remain in the purpose of God else the entire story of his life would have been a different one.

If the Lord visits Zion will he find you there. Here, Zion signifies those who are waiting on God, those upholding His standard and living according to His purpose on earth.

The time of your favour is here. It is the time of repentance and turning to the original plan of God. Time to renew your commitment, faithfulness to God and to enter into your divine possession.

May you never miss the divine visitation of God in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a Prosperous Week Ahead!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of August 2015 by StarMogul(m): 5:59am On Aug 03, 2015
Amen,thanks op for starting my day right.
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 3rd Of August 2015 by ITbomb(m): 8:36am On Aug 03, 2015
Lord forgive my trespasses and Visit me please. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Parent-children Relationship / So Foolish Was I, And Ignorant; I Was As... / Spiritual Digest For The Day 12th Of August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.