Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? (29477 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation / Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show / Rita Dominic Stuns At Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by greatiyk4u(m): 9:58am On Aug 03, 2015
Mattkent:
'HM skirt, Gucci top, Louis Vuitton shoes'
undecided
Wtout even igbo-made husband.......dats vanity
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by UjSizzle(f): 9:59am On Aug 03, 2015
kiss kiss asa
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by Eureka123(f): 9:59am On Aug 03, 2015
DankemzI:
What will it profit a woman to look stunning,.... But no husband to admire her

****Is she a baby Mama?****

This is so wrong. Everybody must not marry. What's with the judgement?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 03, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Wtout even igbo-made husband.......dats vanity

I'm telling you... All vanity.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by alexinfinity(m): 10:02am On Aug 03, 2015
LordMecuzy:
My SL

what does that mean? Zhzh !! !!! !
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by horexy(f): 10:02am On Aug 03, 2015
Genevieve...everly classic!
And mummy Sola Shobs...i double sight u cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by hensben(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2015
Editorial photo

Sorry op I ain't buying.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by DankemzI(m): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2015
Eureka123:

This is so wrong. Everybody must not marry. What's with the judgement?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by lonelydora: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2015
Nice outfit
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by DollyParton1(f): 10:15am On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by adisa204(m): 10:15am On Aug 03, 2015
DankemzI:

what will profit a woman to look stunning with a husbdand and den divorce.So which is better being a peaceful single mum with a budding career or jumping husbands to anoda

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by Eureka123(f): 10:17am On Aug 03, 2015
DankemzI:

Do you know how many ladies I've encountered blurting out,..... After all, Genevieve is not married! Bad influence & Bad role model

Your opinion, but learn to respect life choices of people. You do not know her reasons of remaining single. It is she who wears the shoes, that knows where exactly it itches. Rid yourself of this way of thinking, really.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 03, 2015
lagmostkuit:
[size=15pt]She looks sweet..

My rose models grin grin grin
[/size]

undecided undecided undecided after bleeping all available dicks around
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by seangy4konji: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2015
I prefer this skin type to all this albinos i see everywhere i go...

They don bleach soo teh you can hardly see any of them during the day again becos of the sun...

Always with handkerchief sweating like a goat about to be slaughtered...

Shining bright like a diamond...

Carry on jor fine girl.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by Kjking(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2015
this is a perfect definition of BIG GIRL!!! not all this hustling chicks that are looking for a guy to drain him of his money and claiming dae do "broke ass" dude when dia ass is already broken into pieces
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by cutebobo(m): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2015
searching4love:

undecided undecided undecided after bleeping all available dicks around
.......and ur father's own too?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2015
DankemzI:

Ok now that you have made your stupidity known, Slowly go back to whatever rock where you crawl from.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2015
Nice.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by itzblaq: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2015
She is a goddess
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 03, 2015
DankemzI:

Do you know how many ladies I've encountered blurting out,..... After all, Genevieve is not married! Bad influence & Bad role model

Lawd! You mean someone with brain actually wrote this?
She is a bad influence and a bad role model because she's single.? Why am I surprised anyway, your statement and how you choose your role models typically define you!

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by mystiqueDZ(f): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2015
Simple yet classy.....
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by DollyParton1(f): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2015
DankemzI:

Did she force them?
Or did you see her at any point actively encouraging young ladies not get married. The lady is just living her life.
Just as Eureka123 said, not everyone will get married. Even the married ones are busy disrespecting their spouses by cheating on them and impregnating ex girlfriends.
As long as they are happy and successful, the society should leave them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by avast007: 10:45am On Aug 03, 2015
go and marry ooo..nice picture....

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by lhordspy: 10:49am On Aug 03, 2015
rearing beauty instead of ynashinq down in a matrimonial chair breeding children..... #iranu!.... My pities speaking aloud now "yhu berra find a husband before yhu appear on OLX market list! , by that time even d-banj go price yhu lyk tomato #iTrust yorubas D;
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by mutumina75: 10:51am On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=FlirtyKaren post=36548674]Nwa Nnaji looked stunning in her HM skirt, Gucci top, Louis Vuitton shoes and clutch for the premiere of actress Stephanie Linus' Dry movie which will hit Nigerian cinemas on August 14 2015.
Genny slayed the look, right?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/have-yall-seen-genevieve-nnajis-look-to.html[/quotei ]I love this woman
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by Certifiedboss: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Nwa Nnaji looked stunning in her HM skirt, Gucci top, Louis Vuitton shoes and clutch for the premiere of actress Stephanie Linus' Dry movie which will hit Nigerian cinemas on August 14 2015.
Genny slayed the look, right?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/have-yall-seen-genevieve-nnajis-look-to.html

She's an angel everyday
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 03, 2015
ageless

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by coolzeal(m): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2015
There's something about the Igbo's i just can't figure out. I think we are from a different galaxy or so.
This is healthy, brain, beauty, class, modesty, and glamorous in one person. She is hot..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos) / Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame / Photos From Tekno's GO Music Video Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.