Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,138 members, 7,807,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? (29487 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation / Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show / Rita Dominic Stuns At Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by BrownCookie(f): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2015
That H&M skirk,Everything kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by Opusy: 11:39am On Aug 03, 2015
How us that ur business busy body. U have u found someone to marry u?
DankemzI post=36554063]What will it profit a woman to look stunning,.... But no husband to admire her

****Is she a baby Mama?****[/quote]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by LordMecuzy(m): 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
alexinfinity:

what does that mean? Zhzh !! !!! !
Bros chill never seemed your opinion..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by ogedax: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
My love,ever young.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
SenJoe:
They are looking stunning.

Am not sure about that. The pics of her I see on NL lately are of low quality or filtered.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Nwa Nnaji looked stunning in her HM skirt, Gucci top, Louis Vuitton shoes and clutch for the premiere of actress Stephanie Linus' Dry movie which will hit Nigerian cinemas on August 14 2015.
Genny slayed the look, right?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/have-yall-seen-genevieve-nnajis-look-to.html
I don't think she can afford Louis Vuitton products.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by totorimi: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
bush1t kissbush1t
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by mployer(m): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
UjSizzle:
kiss kiss asa

kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by Maryalex1805(f): 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
marshalcarter:
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never knew ma mum is more beautiful dan sum actress

#luv you mum!!!! grin
Adonbilivit...show us her pishure
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by marshalcarter: 8:42am On Aug 05, 2015
cutebobo:
i can bet ur mother is not as beautiful as the two actress in that pix. ode. stop ur hatred and say whats true
GPU angry have you seen ma mum....I'm sayin wat m 100% sure of nd u're here tellin me jazz.....no let ogun kill you ooo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by marshalcarter: 8:43am On Aug 05, 2015
Maryalex1805:
Adonbilivit...show us her pishure
Cum to ma house if you wanna see her grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere? by Maryalex1805(f): 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
marshalcarter:

Cum to ma house if you wanna see her grin
I'm on my way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday Party, Dances With Kate Henshaw (Video) / Kate Henshaw Looking Fierce For Stage Performance (photos) / Freeze's 40th Birthday, Omotola And Husband In Attendance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.