Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay (8600 Views)

My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold / Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) / Shocking Opinion Of Dr Chief Ifejirika About Gay Marriage: Street News(photo+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by dinachi(m): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2015
MrCuddles:

Shut down ko, boot up ni.
She gave you a TKO with her response.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 03, 2015
dinachi:

Your worn out homosexual propaganda lines are at best laughable! One after the other. For animals you do not need consent. How many times do you get consent from the cows and goats you slaughter for meat? Did get consent from your dog before buying it? So the same way you butcher animals for food without their consent is the same way bestiality practisioners do not need consent to sleep with them!

There's no need to deviate. Now we are talking about food. You are funny sha, i give you that.
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by yorubadelta(f): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2015
MrCuddles:

The act is despicable to you but no one is asking you to do. Runs girls act of having several sexual partners is more despicable and disgusting than an homosexual with one sexual partner.

shocked shocked

What has runz got to do with anything? Abeg, come up with another argument that makes sense. LOL!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by yorubadelta(f): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2015
dinachi:

Why are you huffing and puffing for them? Why are you not loving bestiality practisioners and paedophiles who say they are sexually attracted to children? Why do you discriminate against such people but support only homosexuals?
Say the truth! Are you a homosexual man hiding behind the computer?

He probably is. Homosexuals are the most insecure and defensive people on the surface of the earth! .. because their own conscience pricks them.

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 03, 2015
yorubadelta:

shocked shocked

What has runz got to do with anything? Abeg, come up with another argument that makes sense. LOL!

See your life. It has to do with lifestyle.
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 03, 2015
yorubadelta:

He probably is. Homosexuals are the most insecure and defensive people on the surface of the earth! .. because their own conscience pricks them.

Your papa na the homosexual and guess what, he's not your biological father because he doesn't like punny.
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 03, 2015
dinachi:
@Mr cuddles. Did you get consent from your child before naming them?
Besides I noticed that you have withdrawn your words of love for bestiality practisioners and paedophiles. Arent they also loved by Jesus? Why are you discriminating against them? It is despicable to you but not to them!
Obama and co may not be homosexuals but they love the act and people attract what they like!
Let us go back to the two adult question. So according to your evil theory, you will support sexual relationship between siblings a brother and sister as long as they are adults? So a father can now fall in love and marry his own adult daughter is that your postulation and a son can marry his mother?
Tell the truth! You are a homosexual?

Guy you are going off topic, stay on point. FYI my sexual orientation is none of your business.
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by yorubadelta(f): 10:43am On Aug 03, 2015
MrCuddles:

[s] Your papa na the homosexual and guess what, he's not your biological father because he doesn't like punny. [/s]

LOL. Dont be childish.. You clearly cannot defend your stance any further.. hence why you resulted to this.. haha

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2015
yorubadelta:

LOL. Dont be childish.. You clearly cannot defend your stance any further.. hence why you resulted to this.. haha

Your reek of a runs girl smh
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by yorubadelta(f): 10:49am On Aug 03, 2015
MrCuddles:

Your reek of a runs girl smh

*YOU. Not "your" hahahaha
Now go and modify that comment. Thanks! grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 03, 2015
yorubadelta:

*YOU. Not "your" hahahaha
Now go and modify that comment. Thanks! grin

Lol its a simple typo
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by yorubadelta(f): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2015
MrCuddles:

Lol its a simple typo

grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 03, 2015
yorubadelta:

grin grin grin

I still think you are a runz girl sha. So how much? wink
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by yorubadelta(f): 10:59am On Aug 03, 2015
MrCuddles:

I still think you are a runz girl sha. So how much? wink

Ewwww. Go patronize your fellow homosexuals wink

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2015
yorubadelta:

Ewwww. Go patronize your fellow homosexuals wink

My wallet is heavier than your handbag. How much?
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by dinachi(m): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2015
MrCuddles:

Guy you are going off topic, stay on point. FYI my sexual orientation is none of your business.
Ofcourse it is off topic because your depravity has been exposed! Homosexuality is of topic too. It produces no kids,is fraught with diseases! Has no support from the Bible or Koran.
So stay on topic, lets dicuss the only relationship that can produce kids, that produced you!

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 03, 2015
dinachi:

Ofcourse it is off topic because your depravity has been exposed! Homosexuality is of topic too. It produces no kids,is fraught with diseases! Has no support from the Bible or Koran.
So stay on topic, lets dicuss the only relationship that can produce kids, that produced you!

I agree homos do not produce kids but it's their life. Deal with it sir
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by dinachi(m): 11:40am On Aug 03, 2015
MrCuddles:

Your papa na the homosexual and guess what, he's not your biological father because he doesn't like punny.
You should b proud of your anus fucking self! Why are you angry because she said you are homosexual? I expected you to clap for joy and dance around since you love homosexuality. Or are you ashamed of the despicable life style?
May all your brothers, sisters husbands and father turn to anus fuckers (Homosexuals) and may your mother and sisters turn to asslickers(Lesbians). Can you kindly say amen to that prayer? If not then you are a hypochrite!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by ThisMeansWAR: 11:45am On Aug 03, 2015
dinachi:

Why do you want to die for homosexuals? Are you one? Who told you female homosexuals do not lick anus?
Why the discrimination against bestiality practisioners too?
Why are you not supporting them?
animals don't consent to Sex... just like babies don't consent, hence, the illegality. the same way rape is illegal because the person being raped didn't consent.
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by dinachi(m): 11:45am On Aug 03, 2015
MrCuddles:

I agree homos do not produce kids but it's their life. Deal with it sir
I agree homosexuals are despicable and we do not want their evil lifestyle in Nigeria. It is our lives deal with it!

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 03, 2015
dinachi:

You should b proud of your anus fucking self! Why are you angry because she said you are homosexual? I expected you to clap for joy and dance around since you love homosexuality. Or are you ashamed of the despicable life style?
May all your brothers, sisters husbands and father turn to anus fuckers (Homosexuals) and may your mother and sisters turn to asslickers(Lesbians). Can you kindly say amen to that prayer? If not then you are a hypochrite!

Your son will become a homosexual and rape you when you are old, like really old. He looks like a guy boy anyway
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by ThisMeansWAR: 11:50am On Aug 03, 2015
dinachi:
@Mr cuddles. Did you get consent from your child before naming them?
Besides I noticed that you have withdrawn your words of love for bestiality practisioners and paedophiles. Arent they also loved by Jesus? Why are you discriminating against them? It is despicable to you but not to them!
Obama and co may not be homosexuals but they love the act and people attract what they like!
Let us go back to the two adult question. So according to your evil theory, you will support sexual relationship between siblings a brother and sister as long as they are adults? So a father can now fall in love and marry his own adult daughter is that your postulation and a son can marry his mother?
Tell the truth! You are a homosexual?
dumb dumb... does giving a child a name Hurt the child in anyway? and could the child change the name or not if he wishes?

but, having Sex with child most times lead to emotional, psychological problem and sometimes death.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by dinachi(m): 11:53am On Aug 03, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
animals don't consent to Sex... just like babies don't consent, hence, the illegality. the same way rape is illegal because the person being raped didn't consent.
Hahahaha!
With animals you do not even need consent, that is the point. The animal is subject to the wishes of the owner. That is why you buy animals and even kill them for food. Do you require consent from the animals before buying or killing them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 03, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
dumb dumb... does giving a child a name Hurt the child in anyway? and could the child change the name or not if he wishes?

but, having Sex with child most times lead to emotional, psychological problem and sometimes death.

You are on point.
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by ThisMeansWAR: 11:57am On Aug 03, 2015
dinachi:

Hahahaha!
With animals you do not even need consent, that is the point. The animal is subject to the wishes of the owner. That is why you buy animals and even kill them for food. Do you require consent from the animals before buying or killing them?
well, bestiality is not illegal in most countries of the world.. whats your point?
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 03, 2015
dinachi:

Hahahaha!

You are not making sense, going round in circles like a rat in a wheel. Speak like a man.
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by yorubadelta(f): 11:57am On Aug 03, 2015
dinachi:

Hahahha. I just knew you would finish him grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by RudzSA(m): 11:59am On Aug 03, 2015
Robert Mugabe is an idiot ! No sane person shud take wat he says srsly .
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by dinachi(m): 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:

That is entirely your opinion! The point is do you get the childs consent before naming him? Yet some parents in the west allow their children to be transgendered just because the kid says he thinks he is in the wrong body!
Answer the question about adult family members having sex and marrying!
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
yorubadelta:

Hahahha. I just knew you would finish him grin

A man that speaks like a kid cannot finish me. I reject it with the blood of J
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by yorubadelta(f): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
MrCuddles:

A man that speaks like a kid cannot finish me. I reject it with the blood of J

I'm so grateful you didn't say the full name of my Lord with that filthy mouth of yours. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by ThisMeansWAR: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
dinachi:

That is entirely your opinion! The point is do you get the childs consent before naming him? Yet some parents in the west allow their children to be transgendered just because the kid says he thinks he is in the wrong body!
Answer the question about adult family members having sex and marrying!
it's my opinion and I'm not forcing you too accept my opinion like you want me to accept your own opinion.

the child could change his gender later. it doesn't affect him in anyway. the same way it's illegal not have atleast elementary education in America. they didn't ask the children if they wanna go to school or not.. but it doesn't affect the children in anyway does it?

incest, should not be a problem for anybody as long as it involves adults and they consent. just like homosexuality.. after all, your own existence is as a result of incest according to Bible and quaran most of you people use in judging these things..

I don't have problem is incest the same way o don't have problem with homosexuality or bestiality.. their actions might be sick, but hey, everyone likes what he likes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Full Definition Of "Wailing Wailers" / EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached / Osinbajo: We Will Depend On Non-oil Sector To Grow Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.