Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay (8599 Views)

My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold / Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) / Shocking Opinion Of Dr Chief Ifejirika About Gay Marriage: Street News(photo+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by dinachi(m): 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
MrCuddles:

Your son will become a homosexual and rape you when you are old, like really old. He looks like a guy boy anyway
Stop convulsing and embrace your depravity fully!
Why are you shying away from wishing that all your family members become homosexual?
Because you know deep down that it is a despicable act!
You are just a frightened little worm trying to sound more American that the Americans.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by dinachi(m): 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
it's my opinion and I'm not forcing you too accept my opinion like you want me to accept your own opinion.

the child could change his gender later. it doesn't affect him in anyway. the same way it's illegal not have atleast elementary education in America. they didn't ask the children if they wanna go to school or not.. but it doesn't affect the children in anyway does it?

incest, should not be a problem for anybody as long as it involves adults and they consent. just like homosexuality.. after all, your own existence is as a result of incest according to Bible and quaran most of you people use in judging these things..

I don't have problem is incest the same way o don't have problem with homosexuality or bestiality.. their actions might be sick, but hey, everyone likes what he likes.
Then why is incestous relationship and marriage banned?
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by ThisMeansWAR: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
dinachi:

Then why is incestous relationship and marriage banned?
the same reason homosexuality is banned in some countries.

by the way, incest is legal in some countries.. e. g Japan.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by dinachi(m): 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
@ ThismeansWAR, to get you correctly, you support bestiality,homosexuality and incest right?
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by dinachi(m): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
the same reason homosexuality is banned in some countries.

by the way, incest is legal in some countries.. e. g Japan.
That means each society decides what is good for them. Now why is the west theathning African nations who are against homosexuality?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by ThisMeansWAR: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
dinachi:
@ ThismeansWAR, to get you correctly, you support bestiality,homosexuality and incest right?
Don't twist is.. I don't support or against.. I just don't have problem with them.
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by ThisMeansWAR: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
dinachi:

That means each society decides what is good for them. Now why is the west theathning African nations who are against homosexuality?
Why is Africans threatening their own citizens because of homosexuality. they are not hurting anybody. it's human right to live your life as long as you are not hurting anybody.. it's called pursuit of happiness.

but when you decide to ban some people cos you think their way of life doesn't go inline with yours, then you deserve to be threatened.

it's illegal to be atheist in Saudi Arabia and build church in Saudi Arabia, why do christians cry because of this?
Saudi Arabia didn't ask the atheist or Christians there if they want to be banned, they just do it cos some people think what they are doing is wrong even when they are not hurting anybody.. the same way, you want homosexuals banned because you think what they are doing is wrong.

the action of the West to threaten is as a result of defending human right everywhere, be it Africa or any other continent.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by dinachi(m): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
Don't twist is.. I don't support or against.. I just don't have problem with them.
Silence is consent. Evil thrives when good men keep silent.
So you wont mind at all if you sister sleeps with a dog,or your brother sleeps i mean have sex with your mum and your father bleeps his male friend in the anus as a homosexual? Sorry to sound harsh to you because you seem like a gentleman.
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by ThisMeansWAR: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
dinachi:

Silence is consent. Evil thrives when good men keep silent.
So you wont mind at all if you sister sleeps with a dog,or your brother sleeps i mean have sex with your mum and your father bleeps his male friend in the anus as a homosexual? Sorry to sound harsh to you because you seem like a gentleman.
well everyone has its life to live.. if my sister decides to sleep with dog, it's her life. if my father fhucks his male friend, I won't have problem with the action but ask the reason why he cheats on mum...

by the way, who gives you the authority to judge right and wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by dinachi(m): 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
Why is Africans threatening their own citizens because of homosexuality. they are not hurting anybody. it's human right to live your life as long as you are not hurting anybody.. it's called pursuit of happiness.

but when you decide to ban some people cos you think their way of life doesn't go inline with yours, then you deserve to be threatened.

it's illegal to be atheist in Saudi Arabia and build church in Saudi Arabia, why do christians cry because of this?
Saudi Arabia didn't ask the atheist or Christians there if they want to be banned, they just do it cos some people think what they are doing is wrong even when they are not hurting anybody.. the same way, you want homosexuals banned because you think what they are doing is wrong.

the action of the West to threaten is as a result of defending human right everywhere, be it Africa or any other continent.
Good. Who threatens America when they ban beastiality and polygamous marriage
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by ThisMeansWAR: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
dinachi:

Good. Who threatens America when they ban beastiality and polygamous marriage
well, may be you should tell your country to become powerful enough. economically to threaten América.
after all America didn't wage war on Nigeria because it decided to threaten America.

if Nigeria doesn't like the idea of America not supporting polygamy, it should threaten America back.

by the way, there are still human rights violations in America which humanist are still fighting.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by dinachi(m): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
well everyone has its life to live.. if my sister decides to sleep with dog, it's her life. if my father fhucks his male friend, I won't have problem with the action but ask the reason why he cheats on mum...

by the way, who gives you the authority to judge right and wrong?
Who gives America authority to threathen African countries who banned homosexuality?
My consience. It is a moral authority backed by sound reasoning and scripture. Meanwhile I am not a judge when I condemn homosexuality, I am rather an active participant in the society where I live just the same way you disapprove of paedophiles but give tacit support to homosexuality,bestiality and incestous coupling.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by ThisMeansWAR: 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
@dinachi
by the way, there is no law for or against beastiality in about 16 states in America.

you just can't marry animal because they do not consent.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by dinachi(m): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
well, may be you should tell your country to become powerful enough. economically to threaten América.
after all America didn't wage war on Nigeria because it decided to threaten America.

if Nigeria doesn't like the idea of America not supporting polygamy, it should threaten America back.

by the way, there are still human rights violations in America which humanist are still fighting.
Good. You support bigger and stronger countries bullying smaller countries because we refused to widen our assholes?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by ThisMeansWAR: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
dinachi:

Who gives America authority to threathen African countries who banned homosexuality?
My consience. It is a moral authority backed by sound reasoning and scripture. Meanwhile I am not a judge when I condemn homosexuality, I am rather an active participant in the society where I live just the same way you disapprove of paedophiles but give tacit support to homosexuality,bestiality and incestous coupling.
human right law after world War 11 Gave America the power to threaten any country that violates the human right of its citizens.

your conscience gave you the right to judge homosexuals but homosexuals don't have conscience right? he was convenient.

pedophile is almost the same thing as rape.. don't put it the same sentence with homosexuality, incest or beastiality.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by ThisMeansWAR: 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
dinachi:

Good. You support bigger and stronger countries bullying smaller countries because we refused to widen our assholes?
everybody bullies everybody, but don't hurt nobody..

your boss bullies you cos he is better than you at work? but does that hurt you in anyway.?
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by dinachi(m): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
@dinachi
by the way, there is no law for or against beastiality in about 16 states in America.

you just can't marry animal because they do not consent.
How many times do you need to hear that consent from animals is not needed before sex. With animals consent is a non issue.
These same states still do not issue marriage licences, why?
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by ThisMeansWAR: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
dinachi:

How many times do you need to hear that consent from animals is not needed before sex. With animals consent is a non issue.
These same states still do not issue marriage licences, why?
Sex is different from marriage.. read my post again..
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
dinachi:

Stop convulsing and embrace your depravity fully!
Why are you shying away from wishing that all your family members become homosexual?
Because you know deep down that it is a despicable act!
You are just a frightened little worm trying to sound more American that the Americans.

Oh so because I do not discriminate against homosexuals, I'm trying to sound American. Ignorant fool is what you are. Is it only in America that gays have rights? I'm in full support of gas rights but that doesn't mean I have to be gay or wish it on my family.
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by dinachi(m): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
human right law after world War 11 Gave America the power to threaten any country that violates the human right of its citizens.

your conscience gave you the right to judge homosexuals but homosexuals don't have conscience right? he was convenient.

pedophile is almost the same thing as rape.. don't put it the same sentence with homosexuality, incest or beastiality.
You miss the points, read my post again.
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by dinachi(m): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
Sex is different from marriage.. read my post again..

You missed it entirely! My point is you do not need animals consent for anything at all. Whether marriage or sex.
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by hollowpot15684(m): 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
But when u smell some virginal u will prefer anus.
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by ThisMeansWAR: 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
dinachi:

You missed it entirely! My point is you do not need animals consent for anything at all. Whether marriage or sex.
may be you should check the meaning of marriage then.. marriage is for 2 adults who consent to be together.. hence the reason for "I do" before joining any couple.. if you cannot consent, then it's not marriage.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by ThisMeansWAR: 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
dinachi:

may be you should check the meaning of marriage then.. marriage is for 2 adults who consent to be together.. hence the reason for "I do" before joining any couple.. if you cannot consent, then it's not marriage. [email][/email]

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by dinachi(m): 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
MrCuddles:

Oh so because I do not discriminate against homosexuals, I'm trying to sound American. Ignorant fool is what you are. Is it only in America that gays have rights? I'm in full support of gas rights but that doesn't mean I have to be gay or wish it on my family.
You are homosexual admit it and stop beating about the bush!
You support what you are not proud of? You are a true definition of the word pathetic. If homosexuality is good to support why is it not good for your family to be homosexual you depraved fool!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by ThisMeansWAR: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
dinachi:

You miss the points, read my post again.
I didn't miss any point..

you said your conscience gave you the authority to judge homosexuals, or those who are in to beastiality or or incest. and your conscience think the right thing to do is violates their human right and ban them even from existence..

may own conscience didn't say, you shouldnt be against homosexuality.. you can be homophobes all you want, it's your right to hate. I don't havepproblem with It, but my conscience is against you supporting the violation other people's human right.

what if my conscience tells me that heterosexuality should be illegal and must be banned.. will you support me?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by dinachi(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
may be you should check the meaning of marriage then.. marriage is for 2 adults who consent to be together.. hence the reason for "I do" before joining any couple.. if you cannot consent, then it's not marriage. [email][/email]
So a dumb, deaf blind uneducated person who cannot read or write cannot get married?
Maybe just the way they changed the meaning of marriage from between a man and woman to between two adults they can yet change it to be between two living things to accomodate the rights of all animal lovers! America the crazy country can do it.
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
dinachi:

You are homosexual admit it and stop beating about the bush!
You support what you are not proud of? You are a true definition of the word pathetic. If homosexuality is good to support why is it not good for your family to be homosexual you depraved fool!
Ok I'm done talking to your lame unexposed self
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by wexyee: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:
This man is a hypocrite & I don't know why people even bother listening to him. He'll be singing a different tune soon enough. You just wait. Like he's singing a different tune now about white people (the same ones he chased away), calling them back to Zimbabwe.
aree u a lesbian?
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by dinachi(m): 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
I didn't miss any point..

you said your conscience gave you the authority to judge homosexuals, or those who are in to beastiality or or incest. and your conscience think the right thing to do is violates their human right and ban them even from existence..

may own conscience didn't say, you shouldnt be against homosexuality.. you can be homophobes all you want, it's your right to hate. I don't havepproblem with It, but my conscience is against you supporting the violation other people's human right.

what if my conscience tells me that heterosexuality should be illegal and must be banned.. will you support me?
Just go back and read again, assimilate and comment then I will respond!
Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by wexyee: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
MrCuddles:
What about female homosexuals? They have no business with the anus really. Why the discrimination against homosexuals? Love is love. We shouldn't judge people by how they choose to live especially if it doesn't affect our lives. We don't like how America sees Nigerians as fraudsters. Discrimination is discrimination.
gay alert!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Picture 0f Robert Mugabe About Gay by ThisMeansWAR: 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
dinachi:

So a dumb, deaf blind uneducated person who cannot read or write cannot get married?
Maybe just the way they changed the meaning of marriage from between a man and woman to between two adults they can yet change it to be between two living things to accomodate the rights of all animal lovers! America the crazy country can do it.
yes.. if a deaf dumb and illiterate person cannot consent to marriage, then he or she cannot get married. that's the whole point of marriage.. by the way, how did he start a relationship anyway, if he cannot consent to anything. atleast he must have said yes to courtship proposal somehow before thinking about marriage.

well, who knows? but for now, marriage is for consenting adults.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Detained Nigerian Activist, Chido Onumah Has Been Released By DSS / Sagay: PACAC Not Under Abubakar Malami, He Has No Power Over Our Activities / Ministerial Nominee Cant Speak English!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.