Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nimasa Nsdp (cadets) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nimasa Nsdp (cadets) (1457 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nimasa Nsdp (cadets) by PRYCE(m): 7:06am On Aug 03, 2015
Let's make this our lounge!
Re: Nimasa Nsdp (cadets) by DrTI(m): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
Aye captain
Re: Nimasa Nsdp (cadets) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
PRYCE:
Let's make this our lounge!
I have a friend that got the nimasa scholarship like 2 years ago, he has gone for the medicals and his international passport and since then havent heard from them
Re: Nimasa Nsdp (cadets) by PRYCE(m): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
slimmy05:
I have a friend that got the nimasa scholarship like 2 years ago, he has gone for the medicals and his international passport and since then havent heard from them
I went too Last Year September for Medicals... have of my batch were called to submit passport... they going for Egypt!... Still waiting!

I think they've scrapped it!
Re: Nimasa Nsdp (cadets) by Everest25(m): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
do you guys know of any other scholarship for masters?
Re: Nimasa Nsdp (cadets) by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 13, 2015
PRYCE:
I went too Last Year September for Medicals... have of my batch were called to submit passport... they going for Egypt!... Still waiting!

I think they've scrapped it!
Oh they called some batch?
Re: Nimasa Nsdp (cadets) by PRYCE(m): 3:22am On Nov 13, 2015
slimmy05:
Oh they called some batch?
Apologies for my typos! Yes, A lot of Cadets went to Romania between April and July. I heard that When a minister of transport is in place, the rest'll be called... but I'm more pessimistic rather than optimistic! These guys can scrap this initiative simply because it does started during Yar'Adua's tenure! Can you connect me with him?
Re: Nimasa Nsdp (cadets) by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 13, 2015
PRYCE:
Apologies for my typos! Yes, A lot of Cadets went to Romania between April and July. I heard that When a minister of transport is in place, the rest'll be called... but I'm more pessimistic rather than optimistic! These guys can scrap this initiative simply because it does started during Yar'Adua's tenure! Can you connect me with him?
let me try and see if I can.

(1) (Reply)

Rebtel Slashes Minutes, While Skype Offers Unlimited Calls To Nigeria / SWITZERLAND Or CANADA / Snail Seized From Nigerian At Atlanta Airport(caught By 2 Beagles)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.