Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

You Can Never Protect Your Husband Forever... Do This & You'll Never Worry Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Never Protect Your Husband Forever... Do This & You'll Never Worry Again (970 Views)

How To Keep Your Husband Forever And Ever!...dedicated To Naija Gorgeous Ladies! / After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) / If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Never Protect Your Husband Forever... Do This & You'll Never Worry Again by TessyNkennor(f): 7:53am On Aug 03, 2015
I wonder why some married women think they can always keep an eye on their husband. I wonder what makes them think they can protect him from looking elsewhere, and how long do they think they can keep that up?

The type of women I pitied most are the ones who believe their hubby is not capable of having extra-marital affair and as such they take the sexual aspect of their marriage for granted.

These men are not blind you know! They are not in prison and they are not lame. They walk the street of Lagos and they see beautiful girls every day. Except if your husband want to lie to you, he can never deny that he has not seen a girl that took his breath away even after he married you.

That's the truth and that's why I feel sorry for some women who think all they have to do is to fight for their marriage. Do you really have to fight? The moment it comes to the point where you have to fight for your marriage then you should know you have failed at something.

You have failed in bed! You have failed at seducing your husband. You have failed at being attractive to him. You have failed at being his girl next door! You have failed at packaging yourself, your looks, your boobs and your hips!!!

These street girls don't go about with sagging breasts and oily face you know. They don't wake up in the morning tying wrapper around their waist and even if they do our husbands don't get to see them in their houses. They sees them on the street or at the bus stops or in a restaurant, just name it and each time they sees them all they see are the tempting boobs and fascinating hips. You can't fight this battle when you are still tying wrapper around the house like old mama. You can't win this battle when you still go to bed and wake up with sagging breasts.

No one is saying you won't have sagging breast. According to a statistics, 8 in 10 women are liable to have sagging breast after their first child. What you should do is to get a good bra that will pack your boobs and make it full and alive.

You will be surprise that almost all those street girls have similar sagging breasts like yours but your husband won't get to see them until he wakes up next to them in one hotel room and by then it's too late.

Why do we even think we can win the battle against these street girls... only on www.tessynkennor.com

Re: You Can Never Protect Your Husband Forever... Do This & You'll Never Worry Again by tmv10(m): 7:53am On Aug 03, 2015
k
Re: You Can Never Protect Your Husband Forever... Do This & You'll Never Worry Again by DTOBS(m): 7:55am On Aug 03, 2015
What is the name of ur ministry?
Re: You Can Never Protect Your Husband Forever... Do This & You'll Never Worry Again by feldido(m): 7:55am On Aug 03, 2015
Easy to say
Re: You Can Never Protect Your Husband Forever... Do This & You'll Never Worry Again by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 03, 2015
Thumbs up...this will really help a lot of couples
Re: You Can Never Protect Your Husband Forever... Do This & You'll Never Worry Again by Adamsdelrio(m): 8:00am On Aug 03, 2015
Chai! It's good to be a man. We are worth fighting for... grin

1 Like

Re: You Can Never Protect Your Husband Forever... Do This & You'll Never Worry Again by donholy28(m): 8:05am On Aug 03, 2015
Just buy ak 47 and become our personal bodyguards... case closed no other woman go near us
Re: You Can Never Protect Your Husband Forever... Do This & You'll Never Worry Again by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 03, 2015
Seen
Re: You Can Never Protect Your Husband Forever... Do This & You'll Never Worry Again by NifemiOlu(m): 8:11am On Aug 03, 2015
smiley
Re: You Can Never Protect Your Husband Forever... Do This & You'll Never Worry Again by bigt2(m): 8:14am On Aug 03, 2015
I hate it when after marriage a female goes from being a peperempe to jon. Hmmm abasha angry
I need to know my cards before playing them gon ni o.
Re: You Can Never Protect Your Husband Forever... Do This & You'll Never Worry Again by Ginaz(f): 8:14am On Aug 03, 2015
men will still cheat........
simple as ABC
Re: You Can Never Protect Your Husband Forever... Do This & You'll Never Worry Again by Feranchek(m): 8:20am On Aug 03, 2015
Sapphire06:
Thumbs up...this will really help a lot of couples

Sweetheart, don't tell me you're just hearing bout this 'Poo' cheesy

Ginaz:
men will still cheat........
simple as ABC

And una still dey complain
Hard as 123 tongue tongue
Re: You Can Never Protect Your Husband Forever... Do This & You'll Never Worry Again by osaslord500(m): 8:31am On Aug 03, 2015
I wonder y person no go chop outside, d Xame food everyday is kinda boring.
Re: You Can Never Protect Your Husband Forever... Do This & You'll Never Worry Again by IamLEGEND1: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2015
with the way 9ja women no know wetin "working out" mean......... u go blame us?

after just 2 kids.....
they go from Mercedes Maybach to Mack Truck.
accumulating all the baby fat without even giving a fück.
not to mention the excessive food consumption.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Regret Not Approaching A Girl??? / Is This Really True About Women??? / Is It Ok To Keep Ur Phone Password From Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.