Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Solatul Subhi And My Work - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Solatul Subhi And My Work (8321 Views)

Solat Subhi And Personal Effectiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solatul Subhi And My Work by Chitumu: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
first of all if you are sigle try relocating close to ur work place find an accomodation that u believe ur money can pay.
Re: Solatul Subhi And My Work by TopHand: 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
Asalamun alaiykum Brother what you are doing is fine, every Salat has its begining time, its Jamat time and its ending time, what you have to beware of is when the Salat time changes having said that the variations is not much because nigeria is located along the equator the sun is always overhead thus Salat times tend to be fixed, what you can do is delay the Salat as much as possible before you leave, do you Duas, reading of Al Quran etc before hand then pray do your Tasbeeh and leave for work, if the time changes take your prayer mat with you and on the way find a mosque or petrol station or suitable place and pray, please note that Subhi and Fajr prayers are the same thing, the maghrib countries eg Morocco, Tunisia Algeria Mali etc call it Subhi, in Saudi Arabia middle east etc it is called Fajr, may Allah Subhana Ta'ala make it easy for you and accept all our efforts Ameen
Re: Solatul Subhi And My Work by EARN: 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
Salam alaikum,

The brother should endeavour to pray witr, Rakatain fajr before leaving house by 5.00am. Do your Ablution and wear socks. Once it's solat time around (5.40 am now) you pray in the Bus while sitting as convenient for you. You donot need to repeat the solat if that is done with Sincerity.

The Other options is to move closer to a location that can give you the best in terms of fulfilling your duties to Allah.

i stay outside Lagos but i ensure that i leave 4.50am to meet prayer on the Island by 5.40am
Re: Solatul Subhi And My Work by denigma2(m): 12:06am On Aug 22, 2015
It seems many people are giving the option of praying in a bus while sitting
Is this allowed?
Can anyone relate an Hadith where the Prophet (peace be upon him) prayed the Fard prayers while sitted on a camel/ donkey without being on a journey?

May Allah grant us understanding of this deen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Haram Jobs / Muslim Women Can Still Participate In Beauty Pageants! / Things Mohammad And Jesus Have In Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.