Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

List Of Mohammed's Military Campaigns - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List Of Mohammed's Military Campaigns (1197 Views)

Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) / Sunni And Shia Crisis: A Test Of Mohammed Prophethood / Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Mohammed's Military Campaigns by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 03, 2015
A lot of muslims based on the doctrine of al taqquiya and kitman tell many lies on this forum and one popular lie is that mohammed's battles were always defensive, nothing can be further from the truth as records from authentic islamic sources proove otherwise. In the link below you would see a list of 100 well documented offensive military campaigns and highway robbery(caravan raiding) carried out by mohammed with detailed explanation for each operation and relevant links to other islamic sites that confirms it. Religion of piss indeed tongue

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_expeditions_of_Muhammad
Re: List Of Mohammed's Military Campaigns by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2015
grin
Re: List Of Mohammed's Military Campaigns by INJESUSNAME: 10:02am On Aug 03, 2015
A thief comes not, but to steal, to kill, and to destroy. Only Jesus comes so man can have eternal life.
Re: List Of Mohammed's Military Campaigns by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2015
INJESUSNAME:
A thief comes not, but to steal, to kill, and to destroy. Only Jesus comes so man can have eternal life.

Yes oh, it beats my imagination how any right thinking person is willing to accept a well documented killer, robber, rapist etc as a prophet. The worst of mankind.

1 Like

Re: List Of Mohammed's Military Campaigns by tartar9(m): 11:35am On Aug 03, 2015
smiley thats a true leader of men.not some selfcentered coward who sweats blood merely thinking of helping others and some call saviour.wikipedia's accounts is not that accurate thou.

1 Like

Re: List Of Mohammed's Military Campaigns by tartar9(m): 11:39am On Aug 03, 2015
Jagoon:
[s]A lot of muslims based on the doctrine of al taqquiya and kitman tell many lies on this forum and one popular lie is that mohammed's battles were always defensive, nothing can be further from the truth as records from authentic islamic sources proove otherwise. In the link below you would see a list of 100 well documented offensive military campaigns and highway robbery(caravan raiding) carried out by mohammed with detailed explanation for each operation and relevant links to other islamic sites that confirms it. Religion of piss indeed tongue [/s]

TRASH

1 Like

Re: List Of Mohammed's Military Campaigns by tartar9(m): 11:48am On Aug 03, 2015
INJESUSNAME:
A thief comes not, but to steal, to kill, and to destroy.
"do not think i have come to bring peace,but the sword" (matthew10:34).good you know who the thief and destroyer is.

1 Like

Re: List Of Mohammed's Military Campaigns by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2015
He who live by a sword must die by a poison prepare by a widow whose husband he killed

2 Likes

Re: List Of Mohammed's Military Campaigns by tartar9(m): 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
He who live by a sword must die by a poison prepare by a widow whose husband he killed
lmao is this how you xtians will console yourself over the shamless and miserable death of a supposed 'saviour'

1 Like

Re: List Of Mohammed's Military Campaigns by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
tartar9:
smiley thats a true leader of men.not some selfcentered coward who sweats blood merely thinking of helping others and some call saviour.wikipedia's accounts is not that accurate thou.

Terrorists wannabe, your demon possessed 'prophet' would be proud of you. tongue
Re: List Of Mohammed's Military Campaigns by INJESUSNAME: 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
tartar9:
"do not think i have come to bring peace,but the sword" (matthew10:34).good you know who the thief and destroyer is.
you deliberately lie agains Jesus. Jesus uses a lot of parables and you knew before posting the rubbish. How many people did Christ of His disciples killed? Tell us. And, also, how many people did muhamad and his follower kill? No sane man will translate the sword to the type muhamad used, as it is dipicted on saudi arabia flag. Word of God is a 'two-edged SWORD'.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Mohammed's Military Campaigns by true2god: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
INJESUSNAME:

you deliberately lie agains Jesus. Jesus uses a lot of parables and you knew before posting the rubbish. How many people did Christ of His disciples killed? Tell us. And, also, how many people did muhamad and his follower kill? No sane man will translate the sword to the type muhamad used, as it is dipicted on saudi arabia flag. Word of God is a 'two-edged SWORD'.
Lying for allahh is perfectly acceptable in islam.
Re: List Of Mohammed's Military Campaigns by true2god: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Jagoon:

Yes oh, it beats my imagination how any right thinking person is willing to accept a well documented killer, robber, rapist etc as a prophet. The worst of mankind.
Muslims have been programmed from childhood to view mohammed as a prophet. It take courage for a muslim's psyche to be de-programmed and re-formatted from this belief system.
Re: List Of Mohammed's Military Campaigns by dolphinheart(m): 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
tartar9:
lmao is this how you xtians will console yourself over the shamless and miserable death of a supposed 'saviour'

I thought you guys said he did not die! ?
Re: List Of Mohammed's Military Campaigns by tartar9(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
dolphinheart:

I thought you guys said he did not die! ?
of course Jesus did not die but the criminal that was crucified in his place.

1 Like

Re: List Of Mohammed's Military Campaigns by tartar9(m): 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
INJESUSNAME:

bla bla bla continue twisting what is very clear your bloodthirsty god and his followers that killed millions even animals.

1 Like

Re: List Of Mohammed's Military Campaigns by parisbookaddict(f): 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
ProfessorPeter:

Lol... This is the funniest thing I read today.

Dude, mohammed must have loved goat meat or deluded himself into thinking he was actually a prophet.

How can he kill someones family members and still have the guts to eat food prepared by the person. That's arrogant stupidity. Good to know he suffered for 4 years before dying. Can't go unpunished for all those crimes.
Re: List Of Mohammed's Military Campaigns by parisbookaddict(f): 11:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
tartar9:

[size=13pt]

I see u are off ur medications again.
Let me remind u of the line u quoted

Matthew 10:34-35
King James Version (KJV)

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Don't forget the following verse

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

And remember christ used hyperboles and metaphor as well as parables to make his Gospel timeless and understood easily by all peoples till he returns.

Most atheists and Muslims avoid verse 35 because it provides context.
This is one of the verses Christ tells believers what to expect if we decide to follow him. And it is actually happening.

Muslims kill their family members if a member decides to leave Islam and become Christians, its in their sh'aria law. You know of the case in Sudan where a man reported his own sister for being a christain and she was sentenced to death. But as God would have it she is alive and well in the USA today. Even in Nigeria, in the time of the missionaries fathers disowned sons who abandoned serving their traditional deity and went to church. Even communists killed whole families for their believe in Christ. The use of the word "sword" is clearly a metaphor. And just as the verse proclaimed their is no peace on earth because the kingdom is yet to come.

[/size]

Tartar9 remember

Tabari IX:69
"He who believes in Allah and His
Messenger has protected his life and possessions
from us.
As for those who disbelieve, we will fight them
forever in
the Cause of Allah. Killing them is a small matter
to us."

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger
of Allah. And those with him are hard
(ruthless) against the disbelievers and
merciful among themselves"

1 Like

Re: List Of Mohammed's Military Campaigns by abduljabbar4(m): 1:25am On Aug 05, 2015
tartar9:
of course Jesus did not die but the criminal that was crucified in his place.
Tell the fools my brother. They killed their own
Re: List Of Mohammed's Military Campaigns by dolphinheart(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Tell the fools my brother. They killed their own

Is it because I did not reply his post that made you say such words! . You are verry quick to catch on any statement(no matter how minute) that seems to surpport ur views but run away from posts that open ur views to the world to see and analyse. If I'm wrong, then say something about the post before urs, are the statements right or wrong?

I've asked numerious question to find out the truth about what you believe, but the moment you see that the answers might show that there is something wrong somewhere, u just go BAlistic and distrupt everything.

Now let me ask you: who killed their own and who was the one killed?
The war fought by the Jews, is it a directive from their God or from allah or is the events(wars,as recorded in the bible)man made fabrications added to the scriptures?

I seriously dnt expect an answer from you, but ill wait to see if you will answer

(1) (Reply)

Muslims And Gays Want To Destroy Christian Civilisation / With Us, Your Problems Are Solved! / Troubling Dream I Had About The Pope And The Endtimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.