Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,347 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Man and his cat! Funny news... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man and his cat! Funny news... (505 Views)

Photos Of A Shiite Man And A Policeman Fighting / Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) / Facts) What An Average Igbo Man And Jose Mourinho Have In Common (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man and his cat! Funny news... by mazeech: 8:49am On Aug 03, 2015
Funny! cheesy

If you eat any other type of food that belongs to him, he can probably let it go, but one thing he can’t let go is eating his bacon. He will call police, whether you're human or animal!

A British man in West Yorkshire, UK called 999 -- the British version of 911 to report what he believed was a serious crime: His cat ate his bacon.
The call began with the caller being asked: "What's your emergency?"

The response: "Er..me girlfriend has let the cat eat my bacon"

The operator keeps her cool and professionally asks whether he wants them to arrest his girlfriend or the cat

And when the man replies both, she firmly tells him: "Sir, it's not an offence to let your cat eat your bacon. And we don't arrest cats."

Read details and watch 90 seconds call video here - https://www.mazech.com/arrest_the_cat%3F

Re: Man and his cat! Funny news... by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 03, 2015
weird
Re: Man and his cat! Funny news... by RichDad1(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2015
Na so craze dey start

poster above me, bet why? angry angry angry angry angry if na play abeg stop am o. Why u so wicked? cry cry cry I don dey call my family member to celebrate my FTC
Re: Man and his cat! Funny news... by mazeech: 8:51am On Aug 03, 2015
grin
Re: Man and his cat! Funny news... by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 03, 2015
foolish oyinbo people, cat wey you go slap the hell out of. mtcheeeeeeeeeeeee...
Re: Man and his cat! Funny news... by Vikkie14: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2015
How on Planet Earth did this happened?

4(four) Posts with 1(one) View
??

Ah!!! I Don Dey Fear For Nairaland ooo.
Re: Man and his cat! Funny news... by DaGC(m): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2015
Lol

Before I opened the thread, it was 3posts and 1 view. How dafuq is that possible Seun? undecided
Re: Man and his cat! Funny news... by RichDad1(m): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
weird
I no like you again. angry angry angry
Re: Man and his cat! Funny news... by Vikkie14: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2015
How on earth did this happened?

4 Posts with 1 View.

I smell Merlin.

(1) (Reply)

Who's Lying - Four Killed As Kogi Community Claims Attack By Anambra Community / Working Nigeria. / A Helpless Army In A Politicized Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.