Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:31 PM

We’re Shocked By Buhari’s Support For Gbajabiamila —PDP Reps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Shocked By Buhari’s Support For Gbajabiamila —PDP Reps (529 Views)

Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate / Edo 2016: Aisha Buhari’s Support For Obaseki Is Laughable — Mrs Akande / How Buhari Got House Leader Job For Gbajabiamila - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’re Shocked By Buhari’s Support For Gbajabiamila —PDP Reps by buki5: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2015
The Peoples Democratic Party caucus at the House of Representatives said on Sunday that its members were in shock to hear that President Muhammadu Buhari actually supported the ambition of Mr. Femi Gbajabiamila to be the Majority Leader of the 8th Assembly.

Read More: http://newspepa.com/were-shocked-by-buharis-support-for-gbajabiamila-pdp-reps-14099

1 Like

Re: We’re Shocked By Buhari’s Support For Gbajabiamila —PDP Reps by Swaggzkid: 8:57am On Aug 03, 2015
Wetin concern me
Re: We’re Shocked By Buhari’s Support For Gbajabiamila —PDP Reps by hazyfm1: 9:00am On Aug 03, 2015
buki5:
The Peoples Democratic Party caucus at the House of Representatives said on Sunday that its members were in shock to hear that President Muhammadu Buhari actually supported the ambition of Mr. Femi Gbajabiamila to be the Majority Leader of the 8th Assembly.

Read More: http://newspepa.com/were-shocked-by-buharis-support-for-gbajabiamila-pdp-reps-14099

THE CHICKENS IN MY POULTRY ARE ALSO SHOCKED!!

WETIN CONCERN WINNING TEAM WITH BUNCH OF LOSERS
Re: We’re Shocked By Buhari’s Support For Gbajabiamila —PDP Reps by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2015
Buhari has dementia, he forgot that he said that he will not interfere in NASS matters
Re: We’re Shocked By Buhari’s Support For Gbajabiamila —PDP Reps by nerodenero: 9:11am On Aug 03, 2015
I was shocked PDP could support Sarakill for the post of Senate President despite dumping them and contributing to their failure to retain seat at the centre. Anyway, PDP want to stay afloat grin, the reason they had to support Sarakill.

Politics is about interests. PMB's interest is in Gbaja, the reason for his support. To stay afloat, PDP supported Sarakill, their interest.
Re: We’re Shocked By Buhari’s Support For Gbajabiamila —PDP Reps by Adeyinka12(m): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2015
My drive park well i wan to read

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: More Nigerians Repatriated From Cameroon Arrive Adamawa Today / Buhari Charges Npc, Nimc, Inec, Frsc, Others To Harmonize Biometric Data / Late Yar’adua Never Wanted To Be President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.