Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,348 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

How To Start - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Start (736 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start by lanny365: 9:27am On Aug 03, 2015
How do I start my dreamweaver cs5, am new to web programing please help me guys.
Re: How To Start by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
uninstall it grin

1 Like

Re: How To Start by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jregz:
uninstall it grin

Not funny undecided .. You should have just kept your mouth shut since you have no answer to his question.
Re: How To Start by adenijiayo(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mrkelv:

Not funny undecided .. You should have just kept your mouth shut since you have no answer to his question.
He is right but the Op should not uninstall it but forget that he has it installed on his system. Please download sublime text, notepad ++ or use the notepad found on your system. Download books and there are tons of video on youtube to help the Op learn how to program.
Re: How To Start by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mrkelv:

Re: How To Start by IamGodzilla: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
lanny365:
How do I start my dreamweaver cs5, am new to web programing please help me guys.
this should guide you as a newbie http://nowwehere.io

(1) (Reply)

How To Optimize Blog To Appear On Search Engine / INNJOO HALO At Jumia Nigeria / Shorltlets Apartment Available At Ilupeju For Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.