Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) (52116 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) / Adams Oshiomhole, Iara And Victor Ikpeba At "Let's Play" (Photos) / Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by eightsin(m): 11:49am On Aug 03, 2015
ugoyibo:
he Don forget he kaki for dry cleaner..

Lol
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Ama80(f): 11:50am On Aug 03, 2015
Is iara going to hav a child Fr oshio?just thinking.oshio wll become a new dad having bein a grand father already or is iara going to live a childless wife or is there a time frame for Ds marriage.
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by 989900: 11:52am On Aug 03, 2015
Osho get mind sha . . . well I no wan hear say you and Dangote or Femi dey take gun and 'melecine' pursue una self later on, on top this Iara babe o .

1 Like

Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Skmoda360(m): 11:55am On Aug 03, 2015
FruityLass:
Iara and Oshiomole, a perfect match!
Word-Opposite Tall - Short Dark - Light Pretty - Ugly
#just saying wink
you did your homework
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by TolaniLuv: 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
I smh for Osho' I pity how dem go help you tear her toto die till Iara Toto is Dikeh. Your eyes go soon clear.

1 Like

Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
When people call others ugly, I quickly try to check out their looks. Thanks bro.
omenka:
I had to check out your profile to see the picture of someone calling someone else ugly.

When was the last time you looked in a mirror?? Lmao.

#just saying. lipsrsealed

Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
I weak for the matter o
Empress2014:
undecided. I really don't know what to say, but now Iara don turn superstar for Nigeria,our President wife sef no dey inside news reach her,am not beefing,i just think there should be better things to talk about than Iara this,Iara that..

1 Like

Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by fm7070: 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
With the way Oshiomola is advertising his wife to all these Naija Billionaire
He should not blame anyone when they start patronising her
Because by then, we will tell him to 'go and die'
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by MakCoby(m): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

U don't talk to a lady dat way
@fruitylass, u pretty
you can defend a lady but can't defend yourself smh
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Gamesmart: 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
iyatrustee:
She needs to start dressing to befit her status.

These days, you can make beautiful skirts and blouse with ankara fabrics.

Time to drop these body hugging gowns and tops my dear. You are the First lady and not First girl!

What a profoundly stupid statement and stupid mentality.
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by vislabraye(m): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
searching4love:
[size=13pt] undecided

EVEN A WHOLE OSHIOMOLE WAS CAREFUL IN HIS CHOICE FOR A WIFE. OUT OF ALL THE MYRIADS OF LADIES IN NIGERIA, HE WENT FOR A FOREIGN GIRL. SEE HOW HAPPY THEY ARE TOGETHER. smiley NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE GOLD DIGGERS AND EXTREMELY MATERIALISTIC. NO BRAIN, NO SENSE, NO HYGIENE. ALL THEY KNOW IS TO OPEN THEIR SMELLY PUSSCIES IN RETURN FOR MATERIAL GAINS. I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS WITH PASSION. THEY ARE USELESS AND THE WORST SET OF FEMALES IN THE WORLD. GO FOR A FOREIGN GIRL TODAY IF YOU WANT HAPPINESS AND TRUE LOVE.

#Team foreign girls cool
[/size]

And u think foreign women can't be gold diggers ? Wetin Nigerian girls do u ?
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Alajiki(m): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
The only yoruba and wealthy man I respect so much is Dr. Mike Adenuga, he is calm and full of wisdom and also not a political olosho.
Adenuga behaves like a niger deltan cum biafran man, he has our blood.
As for iara(light) and oshiomole(darkness) if u like make una spend edo money finish all in d name of politics, na devil go fire una 2

Am dedicating dis FTC, to my beautiful sweet new catch on ma radar, may I find favor in her eyes, Amen.

Pathetic e-foolish flat*head.
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by addictiv(m): 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
Vyolet:
Money makes things so easy,the likes of DJ cuppy and Davido need not hustle much to produce music,the money is there, busy businessmen even attend their programmes.
DJ Jimmy Jatt and 2face hustle no be small.
So what's ur point? They don't deserve the accolade n praise simply cos their parents re wealthy?
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
Alajiki:

Pathetic e-foolish flat*head.
#speechless
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by anumide(f): 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
searching4love:
[size=13pt] undecided

EVEN A WHOLE OSHIOMOLE WAS CAREFUL IN HIS CHOICE FOR A WIFE. OUT OF ALL THE MYRIADS OF LADIES IN NIGERIA, HE WENT FOR A FOREIGN GIRL. SEE HOW HAPPY THEY ARE TOGETHER. smiley NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE GOLD DIGGERS AND EXTREMELY MATERIALISTIC. NO BRAIN, NO SENSE, NO HYGIENE. ALL THEY KNOW IS TO OPEN THEIR SMELLY PUSSCIES IN RETURN FOR MATERIAL GAINS. I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS WITH PASSION. THEY ARE USELESS AND THE WORST SET OF FEMALES IN THE WORLD. GO FOR A FOREIGN GIRL TODAY IF YOU WANT HAPPINESS AND TRUE LOVE.

#Team foreign girls cool
[/size]
lol!!
you are back!!!!!
I kinda miss you wailing.
welcome!!!!
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by edithodg(f): 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
Iara,,,,,another Bianca.hmmmmmm,let the story continue,may the end be sweet,if not.Lalallala
We are watching.
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by sunsewa: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
oshobaba for show, has now turn to gigs boy,in order to make up for his young wife,never fails to attend social gatherings this days,invited or uninvited, e go show.
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by austin2all: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
Where are your manners?

searching4love:
[size=13pt] undecided

#Team foreign girls cool
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Menace2Society(m): 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Watch ya mouth and ur b a ck
Worthless personality!The hunting game is on!
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Davidbanky(m): 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
The only yoruba and wealthy man I respect so much is Dr. Mike Adenuga, he is calm and full of wisdom and also not a political olosho.
As for iara(light) and oshiomole(darkness) if u like make una spend edo money finish all in d name of politics, na devil go fire una 2

Am dedicating dis FTC, to my beautiful sweet new catch on ma radar, may I find favor in her eyes, Amen.

But how do u really know hes not into politics ? maybe not directly, maybe ?
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by mimicious(f): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
I had to check out your profile to see the picture of someone calling someone else ugly.

Lol, u really made me check her picture
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by odomanis: 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

He stopped delving into politics after OBJ nearly finished him because of Atiku. That was why he went on exile to Ghana. If na you nko ?
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by warranger: 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:

your obsession with GEJ nearly got you deranged and you are here telling another how not to wail?

This omenka is everything hypocrite
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Keepshining(f): 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
And this made front page?
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by chic2pimp(m): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Look at the quality of graduates the failed nigerian system keeps on churning out on an almost daily basis
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by yollychika(f): 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
Stand out cos she'z white skinned, hell no Dj cuppy is finer , op mind yasef undecided .... Nigerian mentality
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by iyatrustee(f): 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gamesmart:

What a profoundly stupid statement and stupid mentality.

Have a dissenting opinion? Pass your message across in a matured way.
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Ertekazee: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
This lady has changed Oshiomole's dress sense and taste. He no longer wears his trade mark hunter's khaki outfits, but wears designers shirts and good suits. Don't be surprised, if you'll notice next that, he's bleaching.
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
FruityLass:
Iara and Oshiomole, a perfect match!

Word-Opposite
Tall - Short
Dark - Light
Pretty - Ugly

#just saying wink
talkative - dumb
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by DanielGb(m): 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
Vyolet:
Money makes things so easy,the likes of DJ cuppy and Davido need not hustle much to produce music,the money is there, busy businessmen even attend their programmes.
DJ Jimmy Jatt and 2face hustle no be small.

nd who dey famous and highly respected pass. U beta thank ur God.
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by sweatlana: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
searching4love:
[size=13pt] undecided

#Team foreign girls cool
[/size]

Including your mother and the mothers of your follow dick heads who liked your post grin
Re: Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) by cap28: 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
@searching for love - so you think Iara married Uncle Osho for his drop dead gorgeous looks and big di..ck?

You must be seriously delusional if you think a young lady like Iara would give a hideous dwarf like Osho 2 seconds of her time if he were not a Nigerian state governor with a bank account full of stolen funds. This girl wouldn't have spat on this man even if he were on fire if he were an average guy so you better wake up from your drunken stupor and understand that Iara only married hideous Osho for the bags of money he gives her and the numerous shopping trips that she is now able to go on. this relationship is doomed to end in tears for Uncle Osho cry

Girls in the western world are the biggest gold diggers of all time - the average pretty young girl in the western world is ready to sell her pu..ssy for 5 minutes of fame and money , also very few women in the western world will stay with a man who can not provide for them. Many are ready to kill you for insurance money, come and live here and find out the truth the hard way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” / IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens / Throwback Poster Of Rochas Okorocha Campaigning Under PDP For Imo Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.