Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Why Do All Yoruba Films Almost Always Have The Same Soundtrack? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Do All Yoruba Films Almost Always Have The Same Soundtrack? (933 Views)

Censors Board Raids Alaba Market, Seizes Pirated Films / Share Your Favorite Movie SoundTrack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do All Yoruba Films Almost Always Have The Same Soundtrack? by Geofavor(m): 10:22am On Aug 03, 2015
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that the same soundtracks are being used in almost every nollywood movie? Especially the yoruba movies!

I'm so used to these sounds that, i get bored already immediately i hear something like it in a movie i just started watching.

What is the cause of this? Which people should take the blame?
Is it that the price of getting a fresh movie soundtrack each time a new film is made is expensive for the producers?

Or do they just like those cliche soundtracks so much that they can't let go of them?

Lets see Your opinions

Cc lalasticlala, ishilove, fynestboi
Re: Why Do All Yoruba Films Almost Always Have The Same Soundtrack? by Esdb3: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2015
I tire o and ibo films too singing the scenes while it is acted.

1 Like

Re: Why Do All Yoruba Films Almost Always Have The Same Soundtrack? by ibawon(m): 10:34am On Aug 03, 2015
Abeg OP, correct your thread topic it can't be ALL but MOST.All Yoruba Movies can't have the same soundtrack. But most of them do not see it as being an important part of their movies and they just do copy and paste. But there are some with a lot of good soundtracks
Re: Why Do All Yoruba Films Almost Always Have The Same Soundtrack? by Geofavor(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2015
ibawon:
Abeg OP, correct your thread topic it can't be ALL but MOST.All Yoruba Movies can't have the same soundtrack. But most of them do not see it as being an important part of their movies and they just do copy and paste. But there are some with a lot of good soundtracks
lol
i said, "all yoruba movies ALMOST always"
Re: Why Do All Yoruba Films Almost Always Have The Same Soundtrack? by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 03, 2015
same with ibo films
Re: Why Do All Yoruba Films Almost Always Have The Same Soundtrack? by crazygod(m): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2015
I'm thinking it could be that its the same artist that composes and sings the soundtrack for the movies. I guess its like a contract. Most of the time, I hear tope alabi's voice in the soundtracks. I may be wrong
Re: Why Do All Yoruba Films Almost Always Have The Same Soundtrack? by yinxfun(m): 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Op.. Perhaps you don't really watch many Yourba movies.. What you are failing to understand is that an A singer can sing for more than one film... Like Tope Alabi now, she's a household tone in most yoruba movies up to the extent That people like you fail to realize that the movies are different....
Re: Why Do All Yoruba Films Almost Always Have The Same Soundtrack? by Geofavor(m): 11:35am On Jan 13, 2018
Lalasticlala, what do you think?
Re: Why Do All Yoruba Films Almost Always Have The Same Soundtrack? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
Your title need to be changed
Re: Why Do All Yoruba Films Almost Always Have The Same Soundtrack? by joxxy01(m): 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
its not true, what is same in most of yoruba movie is the background tune, which is common in english film too

(1) (Reply)

How Nollywood Can Fight Piracy Using Okiki App / 11 Things The Movie "Back To The Future Day" Predicted Correctly / Which Is More Interesting?. Vampire Diaries Or The Originals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.