Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Windows 10 Problem Please HELP - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problem Please HELP (3068 Views)

New Built Computer With Possible Windows 10 Problem? / How Do I Fix This Windows 10 Problem? / Known Windows 10 Problem So Far And How To Fix Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Windows 10 Problem Please HELP by ZEPHYREN(m): 10:40am On Aug 03, 2015
Good day friends please I need help from any one that can I download and installed the window 10 ISO yesterday after the installation I discovered that my laptop started tripping off by it self unless plug in charging, also the text and app size were too big giving it somewhat of an ugly interface I tried to resize it but even at 100 which was the lowest it was still too big I got frustrated and I reverted back to my window seven although I'm planning on re-installing again this time with an internet connection but before I do I don't know if any one can help on what I should do to avoid this from happening again
Re: Windows 10 Problem Please HELP by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2015
You didn't state your Laptop brand or specs. Did you do a clean install or upgrade? We'll need to know all these. Anyways, I can tell one problem is with your laptop's display driver. A few guys experienced issues with their display driver after doing an upgrade. Search to see if your laptop manufacturer has released a driver update or fix for Windows 10. You can drop your laptop specs, so that guys here will help you with a solution.
Re: Windows 10 Problem Please HELP by paulmarkino: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
I have HP 630 Running window 7, I yesterday upgrade to window 10 and everything was fine until I tried to play video in my system only to notice that the video are not synchronizing with the audio. That is to say the video plays as if it is cracked disc but it was films I use to watch before when an running window 7. Please who can tell me what to do? U don't wanna go back to window 7. My laptop is 2gig ram and 500gig hard disk.
Re: Windows 10 Problem Please HELP by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
paulmarkino:
I have HP 630 Running window 7, I yesterday upgrade to window 10 and everything was fine until I tried to play video in my system only to notice that the video are not synchronizing with the audio. That is to say the video plays as if it is cracked disc but it was films I use to watch before when an running window 7. Please who can tell me what to do? U don't wanna go back to window 7. My laptop is 2gig ram and 500gig hard disk.

Have you tired several media players to confirm?
Re: Windows 10 Problem Please HELP by paulmarkino: 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
sting224:

Have you tired several media players to confirm?
I want to download vlc player and try too
Re: Windows 10 Problem Please HELP by Greatzeus(m): 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
ZEPHYREN:
Good day friends please I need help from any one that can I download and installed the window 10 ISO yesterday after the installation I discovered that my laptop started tripping off by it self unless plug in charging, also the text and app size were too big giving it somewhat of an ugly interface I tried to resize it but even at 100 which was the lowest it was still too big I got frustrated and I reverted back to my window seven although I'm planning on re-installing again this time with an internet connection but before I do I don't know if any one can help on what I should do to avoid this from happening again
The text size problem is screen resolution.Just go to control panel to adjust the screen resolution,the higher the better,after re-installation,windows choose the lowest screen resolution,so just increase the resolution. For the other problems,it will be drivers related, when u re-install a new OS,it formats your drive and everything on it (software\ drivers).So you need to reinstall the missing drivers, using internet or Driver Pack 12,13 or 14.
Re: Windows 10 Problem Please HELP by Greatzeus(m): 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
paulmarkino:
How could you install a new OS on your PC without having the necessary drivers for your PC,this is video display driver problem. After i got Driver Pack 12 longtime ago,i had to go back to get the latest ones (13 & 14),it seems like a waste then until recently when i had to help a neighbor do an upgrade.You shd get one of them,there will drivers still missing you are not aware of now, until its time for them to work, then.....ooops.
Re: Windows 10 Problem Please HELP by ZEPHYREN(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
sting224:
You didn't state your Laptop brand or specs. Did you do a clean install or upgrade? We'll need to know all these. Anyways, I can tell one problem is with your laptop's display driver. A few guys experienced issues with their display driver after doing an upgrade. Search to see if your laptop manufacturer has released a driver update or fix for Windows 10. You can drop your laptop specs, so that guys here will help you with a solution.
sorry about that. i did an upgrade and my laptop specs are
gateway
model number w6501 mseries
intel core 2 duo T7500 2.20ghz
3gb Ram
32 bit operating system
Re: Windows 10 Problem Please HELP by ZEPHYREN(m): 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
Greatzeus:
The text size problem is screen resolution.Just go to control panel to adjust the screen resolution,the higher the better,after re-installation,windows choose the lowest screen resolution,so just increase the resolution. For the other problems,it will be drivers related, when u re-install a new OS,it formats your drive and everything on it (software\ drivers).So you need to reinstall the missing drivers, using internet or Driver Pack 12,13 or 14.
the driver pack.will it work without an internet connection? i'm asking cause i dnt do proper internet,if you know what i mean
Re: Windows 10 Problem Please HELP by paulmarkino: 12:12am On Aug 04, 2015
Greatzeus:
How could you install a new OS on your PC without having the necessary drivers for your PC,this is video display driver problem. After i got Driver Pack 12 longtime ago,i had to go back to get the latest ones (13 & 14),it seems like a waste then until recently when i had to help a neighbor do an upgrade.You shd get one of them,there will drivers still missing you are not aware of now, until its time for them to work, then.....ooops.
Where can I get the drivers in question.?
Re: Windows 10 Problem Please HELP by Ujunkem(f): 2:22am On Aug 04, 2015
I'm having a big problem with my upgrade. am stuck at install the upgrade now whenever i click on it, it will just reboot my system with no change and same pop up showing up again and again. When i checked window updates through control panel, it kept saying restart your system which i have being doing for almost 2days now with no effect.

If you have an idea of what the problem is please help me out
Re: Windows 10 Problem Please HELP by Rhaspody(m): 9:43am On Aug 04, 2015
after installing any new os the first thing you should do is run windows update. becore you start complaining. do it before you crack if you are usi g a pirated copy of the os

dont listen to people saying that windows update will spoil tour system. you should know that before windows install any update it creates a restore point.
Re: Windows 10 Problem Please HELP by nonny1212: 12:05am On Aug 05, 2015
after the windows 10 update, av been unable to setup my brightness and unable to put my computer to sleep/hibernate. also, i am unable to run "need for speed most wanted". please i need help with the windows 10 enterprise
Re: Windows 10 Problem Please HELP by keira0607: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
Very first try to perform a clean installation and check some of the given steps:

• Make sure that your device has enough space.
• Run Windows Update a few times.
• Check third-party drivers and download any updates.
• Unplug extra hardware.
• Check Device Manager for errors.
• Disable third-party security software.
• Do a clean restart into Windows.

Try out the given steps and after that attempt to install Windows 10.

Source: http://www.fixwindowserrors.biz/blog/top-10-windows-10-installation-issues-and-their-fixes

(1) (Reply)

Specified Tokunbo Laptop/laptop Accessories U Want Here / How Do I Run Whatsapp On PC? / Do Not Buy A Laptop Without Reading This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.