Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

No Turning Back - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / No Turning Back (456 Views)

Turning Point For The Single Ladies In Nigeria / E-love What Is Nl Turning To Skillero&inked Nerd,190&lola, Steveboy&mobo444 / Stop Obsessing Over Rejections - Discover What’s Turning Women Off You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Turning Back by Anufolusho(f): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2015
Hi NL Pals,Happy new month to u all,am here to let u know that u can fit to it if u can do this 1,believe that with God impossible shall be possible for u,stop looking for online dating,sugar daddy or mummy because some end it well and some end it badly,sorrowfully and regretful,I pray that our life will not be a waste in Jesus name. 2, Make up ur mind that no mater what u will meet ur own man/woman that God has prepare for u to be together and forever till death do u apart. Let me share a story of a brother with u,his name is brother solomon,bro solomon live a life of sin without knowing that God is looking at him,but when its time for bro solomon to choose a wife God sent him 3ladies but bro solomon was busy online looking for decent ladies to choose,later bro solomon give up that he want God to choose for him, along the line bro solomon is not reduce in age but a very wonderful day a lady walk close to bro solomon for help(#50 for TF)bro solomon gave her #500 without knowing that God is watching him,this lady come second time and third time bro solomon now told the lady what exactly do u want? The lady reply happiness,Joy,peaceful and love that will never end forever bro solomon look at her and said come closer to me that I will give u everything I mean all u request for hmmm that's how bro solomon find his own soul mate without turning back again. Pls frd u can find ur own too if u believe in Jesus christ, give up on that thing u a doing that's not put smile into God face. Stay bless and enjoy ur week.#serious hug#.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Your Advice Needed Ungently / Nov.18 Birthday Mate For Hookup... / All Round Hook Up( All Locations, Tribe, Profession, Religion ETC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.