Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,929 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

See Photos Of How Power Bank Charger Almost Sets Man On Fire - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Photos Of How Power Bank Charger Almost Sets Man On Fire (709 Views)

Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. / Power Bank Sets Owner On Fire (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of How Power Bank Charger Almost Sets Man On Fire by BabylonCruise(m): 11:35am On Aug 03, 2015
Using a power bank charger? You are advised to be careful with it as a user was almost set on fire when the device caught fire in his pocket.

A Facebook user was almost set on fire when his power bank charger caught fire in his pocket burning his left thigh and his trousers.

The victim, Neo Rantele Kuaho went on went on Facebook to call on the attention of others that use this device to be careful while using it.

He narrated his encounter thus: "I am still in shock. I was literally set alight and on fire by my powerbank in my pocket. I said it in the morning... I am with God and his favour. Could have been worse but luckily I escaped with a minor burn on my thigh. Guys be careful with these powerbanks for you cellphones. They literally catch fire."

Re: See Photos Of How Power Bank Charger Almost Sets Man On Fire by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 03, 2015
damn
Re: See Photos Of How Power Bank Charger Almost Sets Man On Fire by NeduLuiZ(m): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2015
Chinko grin
Re: See Photos Of How Power Bank Charger Almost Sets Man On Fire by donholy28(m): 11:47am On Aug 03, 2015
First power bank don electrocute girl now e wan burn man...all these people that re producing fake power banks for us...God is watching u o
Re: See Photos Of How Power Bank Charger Almost Sets Man On Fire by gememerald(m): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
May God protect us!

(1) (Reply)

3 Weeks Used Microsoft 535.lumia...... For Cheap Sale / Visafone Blackberry Bold 5 Offer / Some great Smartphones And Their Bugs Or Customers Complaints.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.