Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,805 members, 7,806,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

I Bring To You 'dominion By DAMXY VEST' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Bring To You 'dominion By DAMXY VEST' (590 Views)

Watch G'iyaz - Bring Rap Back (official Music Video) / LYRICS: P-square – “bring It On” Ft Dave Scott (full Lyrics) / Psquare - Bring It On (Official Video) Ft. Dave Scott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Bring To You 'dominion By DAMXY VEST' by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 03, 2015
His name is 'Damxy Vest' an upcoming gospel (rap) artist. He title this one DOMINION

You can download it by clicking on this link www.naijapals.com/music/Dominion_Damxyvest-43449

Re: I Bring To You 'dominion By DAMXY VEST' by fnep2smooth(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
*********ATTENTION**********
WaveTop10 is an independent music chart that focus solely on upcoming artist with the view to showcase and give the artist the opportunity to be recognized and be heard around the world for free.
With the team of our expert in music and songwriting, we are going to rate your song among the Top10 songs that we believe are good but lack the popularity which will also give the artist the opportunity to be contacted by producers or record labels who wish to sponsor or promote the artist or group to fame or otherwise.
Our sole aim is to focus on artist who lack sponsors, promotion or finance to push their music career to limelight, so you are expected to Upload your songs that does not feature or collaborate with any BIG names in the music industry.
WaveTop10 are to list fresh lists of Top10 songs that we believe make the music chart for the week. So, all you have to do is keep uploading your songs every week and when your songs are finally listed. Don’t forget to share or post about it on Facebook or Twitter.
WaveTop10 is a non-profit organization, so you are not expect to pay for any slot for your songs to be on the music chart. unless you want to advertise your product, services or any upcoming events which you will have to contact us for space and cost.
WaveTop10 will always serve you better and promise to showcase the best of our upcoming stars. Follow the count down of wavetop10.com as we display the first best upcoming artist for the first time in Nigeria.

www.wavetop10.com

(1) (Reply)

Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / Oritse Femi – Give Thanks (new Single) / Music Blogger Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.