Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Weird Facts About Sagging Breast - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weird Facts About Sagging Breast (2233 Views)

Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging / 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel / How To Get Rid Of Sagging Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Facts About Sagging Breast by healthfulng: 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
The female breast is a precious jewel to a woman. Sagging is a process that comes at a point in a woman’s life, which is quite preventable.

The female breast is composed with a lot of tissue with no muscular attachment apart from the chest muscle.sports Breast sagging can be prevented, if you lower your weight, avoid smoking, eat a healthy, balanced diet and carry weight in the gym to strengthen your chest muscle to help support to lift the breast up.

The female breast doesn’t contain any muscles, so regular exercise can do nothing much to them directly. However, fitness exercises that target your chest muscles can strengthen and raise up the appearance of them. Wearing bra can help prevent the breast from sagging; the weight of the breast if heavy without a bra, which would make the breast sag down.

The most recommended bra is sport bra, which are strong and firmly holds the breast.
http://healthful.com.ng/weird-facts-about-sagging-breast/
Re: Weird Facts About Sagging Breast by Esdb3: 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
I didn't read but here is a fact of my own.

Do you know a sagged breast can indicate if a lady is a virgin and if a boy is a glutton?
Re: Weird Facts About Sagging Breast by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nothing can stop or slow down the sagging breasts. This is nature we are talking about here. Except she decides to go the "silicon implant" way.
Re: Weird Facts About Sagging Breast by healthfulng: 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
breast would but can be managed to still stand and look perkable
Re: Weird Facts About Sagging Breast by lanreecom(m): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
healthfulng:
breast would but can be managed to still stand and look perkable

Hello Ladies,
Here is the NATURAL PERFECT SOLUTION FOR EVERY WOMAN!

# FOHOW GUIFEIBAO PILL

Wonderful Functions of GUIFEIBAO PILL Includes:
* Clear fibroid and fallopian tube.
* Cure chronic & stubborn gynecological disease i.e Ovarian Cysts, cervical erosion, venereal disease, pelvic inflammation.
* Promote secretion of female hormones.
* Enhance sexual desire & removal of unpleasant smell.
* Postpone menopause & delay ageing process.
* Rejuvenate Uterus & relieve vaginal dryness.

WE HAVE RECEIVED SEVERAL TESTIMONIES THAT CONFIRMS THE EFFICACY & POTENCY OF THE COMPANY PRODUCTS.

For Further info & purchase of Product: CALL MR LANRE - 08028357292, 08036988797.
FOHOW INT'L. Distributor

A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU....

MUST READ TESTIMONIES

Testimonials:

INFECTION
Message: Funmi A. S. from Akure. My 8 years infection gone. I have taking drugs, I have used several herbal products, when i hear, i buy because thesymptoms i used to see were very very unpleasant. To the extends that my husband can’t have sex with me naturally without condom and i used to experience discomfort but always manage to do it to satisfy his need. To get rid of this I kept buying many drugs i heard of, but no result. I used Fohow Infection Solution Kit and the infection has gone totally now. Please intensify effort on your advert as a lot of people need to know about your products because you have solutions to peoples problem so people need to know you. Please work more on your awareness.

I have serious infection (candida) for 1 year. I used many drugs & products because the effects I experience are not good at all. I used Infection Solution Kit and all symptoms disappeared the 1st 3days, now I’m candida free. Many thanks to Fohow products

FIBROIDS.
My 124mm *120mm reduced to 60mm*54mm in just 4weeks. I bought the fibroids solution kit .of FOHOW as recommended and the consultant told me the treatment will last for like 3months. I used to feel sharp pains but when i started under one week the
pains gone. I could not sleep with my left side before but in one week i started sleeping on left side without pain. My belly reduced too. I was so happy about the signs i got. At 3rd week i did not feel it again and i was in a hurry to go for scan because my husband has a Lab. The Consultant said he will tells me when to go for scan after treatment but i did it because i have access to it free. To my surprise the fibroids have reduced to 60mm from 124mm.

I had 80mm*75mm and other 4 fibroidss close to this size, I saw your advert on facebook that they have treatment for any gynecology problem. I called the consultant and went to their office to find out more. I was moved to buy the fibroid kit, with all success evidence the Consultant showed me. I bought it on fri 19th Dec 2014. I was told to go for scan in feb 2015 to see the effect of the treatment. I went for scan and I was told that I’m fibroids free. I’m very happy. I hope i will not experience miscarriage again
now that the fibroids are gone.

65mm Fibroid Got Rid In Less Than 1MonthI had fibroid (65mm size) for 5 years. I have tried several Fibroid products of all the Network Marketing companies that I joined to tackle it but all to no avail. I got to know about the Fibroid Solution kit through a friend. I used the kit. Now I’m fibroid free. Thanks

80mm Fibroid Shrunk Totally In 4monthsI currently have 3 children. During the pregnancy of my third child, I was diagnosed of fibroid. It grew to 80mm after the
delivery. I have taken several herbal products both locally made and international but no result. I came across FIBROID SOLUTION KIT and was placed on it for 4 months. I went for scan after that and it was confirmed to me that the fibroid had cleared off.

MENSTRUAL PROBLEM
I’m a youth copper serving in Lagos. My menstruation has not been regular for a long time. But in Feb 2014 it stopped totally. I experience menopause since Feb 2014 until Jan 2015. My Sister informed me of your service that they will treat the problem, that they even give money back guarantee that it seems they have confident in their treatment. That was what pushed me there, I went and in just 1 week of treatment the menstrual started i saw it for just one day. It was very scanty first day, subsequent one flowed more than 1st one but was smelling. I was told to keep using the menstrual
solution kit. Thank God now my menstruation is regular, I’m feeling fine now.

OVARIAN CYSTS
I had Ovarian Cysts and fibroids, I have done operation once but the fibroids occurred again. I had CS during my 1st child birth. So it was after 1 year of CS that I did another surgery to remove the Fibroids but it occurred again. I decided not to operate it again because I don’t want to keep risking my life.I used different local herbs and my husband spent a lot as well buying everything they told him to buy but no result. A friend told me about FOHOW Products that they have natural treatment for fibroids. I told my husband but he refused at first but later agreed and gave me the money. I bought the Solution Kit, After using it. They asked me to go for scan and the Scan reported that I am ovarian cysts and fibroid free. Thanks you for rescuing my life from 3rd surgery.

Message from Mayowa Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria
My Ovarian Cysts has gone. Many thanks

My Ectopic Pregnancy disappear with just half of what were recommended for me. And I’m now pregnant too after 3 years of waiting. Keep it up (Sola Ibadan)
Re: Weird Facts About Sagging Breast by healthfulng: 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
there are exercise that help perk the breast from sagging
Re: Weird Facts About Sagging Breast by healthfulng: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
stay healthy always
Re: Weird Facts About Sagging Breast by healthfulng: 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
there are healthy ways to slow it down

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do About Fungal Infection / Please Help!! How Do I Reduce Belly Fat? / Mdcn Versus Foreign Trained Medical Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.