Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:08 AM

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help (35520 Views)

What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua / Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) / Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
EFCC hunting all the bushmeat out of their holes.
Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
picture of turai running is needed.. thanks,,,,

but there are more straight-forward public - open thieves for EFCC to go after,,,

yaradua daughter's case is complex.. though I think she's not guilty
Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by hollowpot15684(m): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Its totally unecessary to go after her at this tym.
Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by chukzbozz86: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
seunmsg:
Turai should tell her daughter to cooperate with the EFCC by pleading guilty and returning the money she looted or prepare to defend herself in court once investigation is concluded. No amount of pleading or running around will save her if she has a case to answer.
She make her available or......
Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by ahckmedkosy(m): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
chukzbozz86:
g

For Goat
Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2497469/gay-marriage-act-madness-dr Dr Chief Ifejirika's view about gay marriage.
Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by maxiuc(m): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Vomit the money una chop simple hehe picture of Turai yaradua running to obasanjo or I dnt belief it
Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
No one talks about her because she does not belong to the PDP or SS, SE. This is not witch hunting to the wailers.

3 Likes

Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by Ddonoflife(m): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
ahckmedkosy:

For Kidney
. Lols
Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by Ddonoflife(m): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
ahckmedkosy:

For Kidney
. Lols
Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by Chiaka(f): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
Selective Justice is something I don't like and that's something APC has been doing, leaving out the criminal cabals!
Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by BIGERBOY1: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
My advice to kwaruft foliticians is to run to obj in advance before efcc invite u, Bcoz the way it's going the bvn registration queue we witnessed will be child's play by the time pmb is done with kwaraftion

1 Like

Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by omenka(m): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jorussia:
.Obj should be very careful so that this administration should not disgrace him.Pmb is only respecting obj,because, obj is his senior in army.
Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by Elummah(m): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
Baba don tok am before before sey, even if u b him pikin, if u steal Naija moni—now wey stealing don become kwaraption—u go smell pepper. Wallahi.

1 Like

Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by blackpanda: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nigerians don't believe in the system at all. whenever any thief is summoned by efcc the next thing is to start looking for godfather.
what exactly does she want obasanjo to do? someone that is even praying buhari does not shine torch to his area.
Turai has no shame!

1 Like

Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by free2ryhme: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
XTROVAT:
K

For kilo
Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by blackpanda: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
Chiaka:
Selective Justice is something I don't like and that's something APC has been doing, leaving out the criminal cabals!

Wailer Spotted grin

2 Likes

Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by StOla: 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
Many sacred cows are already running for cover

Nigeria is changing for good.

By the time Buhari is done, more than half the political class will be resident in a new highbrow estate called jail.

3 Likes

Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by mmsen: 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
OAMMB:
If you trained your daughter to be honest you wont have to run up and down.
now she will disgrace you and spoil the good family name...that your husband's intergrity built

She simple took after you because we remember the roles you played when your husband was ill and you hijacked power with the infamous cabals.

I don't know about the daughter but there are wikileaks documents that claim Tu'rai was taking bribes under her husband's nose, as were others around the late Yar'adua.

1 Like

Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by omenka(m): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
chukzbozz86:
Since PMB was sworn in na so so drama dey happen for nigeria. Haba wetin dey happen APC don join Hollywood
The same kind of drama you see in a house crawling with rats when you drop a rat inside it and it meows for a second.

You may write a script and put it on the big screen if you please.
Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
No Result yet
Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by OAMMB(f): 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
mmsen:

I don't know about the daughter but there are wikileaks documents that claim Tu'rai was taking bribes under her husband's nose, as were others around the late Yar'adua.

he could do little on nothing when he was there. his health had always been am issue even when he was a governor in kastina.
the wife and other people around him took advantage of yar dua's failing health
Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
ladyF:
Ok. Guilty conscience.

The sinner runneth when....
Hmmmmmmmmm..... ina ogun odun njoni lowo (Fire of 10 years could burn someone's hand) shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by nightmile: 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
These press people are just disturbing OBJand using him to sell thier papers, they know anything about him will sell. Maybe he has a percentage from the sales. Vanguard will rush Abeokuta tomorrow again to book interview..
Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
She's now running to the same Obj she did everything to dissociate her husband from. How are the mighty fallen !
Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by gsalvatore: 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jorussia:
.Obj should be very careful so that this administration should not disgrace him.Pmb is only respecting obj,because, obj is his senior in army.
OBJ got enough Tabs on PMB. PMB cant do anything to OBJ Unless the president is ready to make a mess of his supposedly my ''integrity'' status.

1 Like

Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by Mintycynty: 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
ladyF:
Ok. Guilty conscience.

The sinner runneth when....
when no one pursueth.
Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by Sagamite(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by missKiffy(f): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
Adeyinka12:
Even self the person you are run after for help has skeleton in his cupboard , let justice rein.

My drive you need to drive fast this time around oo, VAT family @ work
Nah you put the skeleton dere? cheesy
Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by Spybradd: 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
shes gonna be looking pitiable now unlike the steel like lady she looked and was when her hubby was president..people sha!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

31 Suspects Put $11.4m In Patience Jonathan's Account (Photo) / Beautiful APC Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple / Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.