Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help (35564 Views)

What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua / Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) / Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by OAMMB(f): 9:09am On Aug 04, 2015
neocortex:

The aspect of "not training her daughter" is a grave insult that only mothers understand.
One need to run helter skelter in Nigeria because it is easy to get sacrificed(guilty or not)
just to score political point.

What is wrong in a mother doing all she can to save her daughter from the lion's claw ?

you are entitled to your opinion and you do have your point. i dont think there is any smoke without fire and i dont see any sacrifice been made out of this woman. The past will definately judge Turai by her antecedent...i am sure if Buhari decides to extend his probe toward the dark days her late husband was MIA. You would also see that she has alot of skeletons in her cupboard.
Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by dealslip(f): 8:01am On Aug 08, 2015
Sagamite:
dealslip, are you still learning? tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/2230168/buharis-victory-men-made-it/4#32239458

amazing you must be suffering from narcissism. Look for someone else to show off your 'superior' knowledge too. I didn't even open your link, your time of relevance on nairaland expired several years ago.
Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by Sagamite(m): 11:35am On Aug 08, 2015
dealslip:

amazing you must be suffering from narcissism. Look for someone else to show off your 'superior' knowledge too. I didn't even open your link, your time of relevance on nairaland expired several years ago.

You are a moronic fuuktard!

Get your notepad out and start jotting down.

I am giving you free education, you are vexing? Cretin.

1 Like

Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by dealslip(f): 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a moronic fuuktard!

Get your notepad out and start jotting down.

I am giving you free education, you are vexing? Cretin.

grin grin grin your rage confirms my message got to you clearly. Stay off drugs and follow my advice. I love you Sagamite kiss kiss kiss
Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by Sagamite(m): 11:15am On Aug 09, 2015
dealslip:

grin grin grin your rage confirms my message got to you clearly. Stay off drugs and follow my advice. I love you Sagamite kiss kiss kiss

Fck you, fuuktard!

No appreciation and gratitude for free education. undecided
Re: As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help by dealslip(f): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Sagamite:

Fck you, fuuktard!

No appreciation and gratitude for free education. undecided

I still love you kiss kiss. You sound like I hurt you badly. Oya pele my dear. but really I don't want your education, I won't appreciate it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria / Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees / President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.