Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

The First Tecno Mobile Smartphone That Runs On Android Lollipop OS 5.0 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The First Tecno Mobile Smartphone That Runs On Android Lollipop OS 5.0 (1474 Views)

Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow / Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui / At Last Tecno Mobile Smartphone Runs On Android Lollipop OS 5.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Tecno Mobile Smartphone That Runs On Android Lollipop OS 5.0 by MrsShodimu: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
Tecno announced this morning that the first Tecno smart phone that runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop will be released soon.

OMG! I'm extremely excited. Finally. I'm sure everyone else is as well.

Great news from Tecno. smiley grin cheesy

Re: The First Tecno Mobile Smartphone That Runs On Android Lollipop OS 5.0 by eleko1: 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
undecided 5.0 lorry top ni.That useless Phone undecided
Re: The First Tecno Mobile Smartphone That Runs On Android Lollipop OS 5.0 by xtervaganza(m): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lol lollipop wey I Don pop since February?

E don spoil for tecno angry
Re: The First Tecno Mobile Smartphone That Runs On Android Lollipop OS 5.0 by gingerman876: 11:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
eleko1:

Eleko1, too much beef for tecno. Easy bro.
Re: The First Tecno Mobile Smartphone That Runs On Android Lollipop OS 5.0 by Youngpo413: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2015
Rubbish
Re: The First Tecno Mobile Smartphone That Runs On Android Lollipop OS 5.0 by tecno4life(m): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2015
5.0 lollipop is no mote the latest and that 5.0 has memory issues that's why 5.1 and 5.1.1 cane out fast and Lollipop has even being replaced by Android M. By the way sef Tevno dem be mumubwhy flagship Phantom Z and Z mini no get Lollipop update then poor phone like The Tecno Camon C5 ( the phone op is talking about) will have 5.0, well no biy for me 5.0.2 will be better cause of memory leak. Like infinix is bringing 5.1.1 to Hot and Hot Note
Re: The First Tecno Mobile Smartphone That Runs On Android Lollipop OS 5.0 by Ana5000(f): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2015
How is it a useless phone? Have you ever owned a TECNO phone? I've had mine for 2 years now and it has been more than useful.

eleko1:
Re: The First Tecno Mobile Smartphone That Runs On Android Lollipop OS 5.0 by Kimiko(f): 10:40am On Aug 04, 2015
asin!!! please ask again.
Ana5000:
How is it a useless phone? Have you ever owned a TECNO phone? I've had mine for 2 years now and it has been more than useful.

Re: The First Tecno Mobile Smartphone That Runs On Android Lollipop OS 5.0 by Kimiko(f): 10:50am On Aug 04, 2015
chim.. what kinda English is this?? the money you want to spend on the more expensive, "better" phones, you should spend on improving your education. talking about poor phone.
tecno4life:
5.0 lollipop is no mote the latest and that 5.0 has memory issues that's why 5.1 and 5.1.1 cane out fast and Lollipop has even being replaced by Android M. By the way sef Tevno dem be mumubwhy flagship Phantom Z and Z mini no get Lollipop update then poor phone like The Tecno Camon C5 ( the phone op is talking about) will have 5.0, well no biy for me 5.0.2 will be better cause of memory leak. Like infinix is bringing 5.1.1 to Hot and Hot Note
Re: The First Tecno Mobile Smartphone That Runs On Android Lollipop OS 5.0 by tecno4life(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2015
Kimiko:
chim.. what kinda English is this?? the money you want to spend on the more expensive, "better" phones, you should spend on improving your education. talking about poor phone.

Which education? The one I finished more than 10-15 years back? Young woman you don't tell me how to spend my money, it was my opinion now back off I don't argue with ladies
Re: The First Tecno Mobile Smartphone That Runs On Android Lollipop OS 5.0 by Kimiko(f): 11:52am On Aug 04, 2015
eyin omo wobe, wobe!!
MrsShodimu:
Tecno announced this morning that the first Tecno smart phone that runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop will be released soon.

OMG! I'm extremely excited. Finally. I'm sure everyone else is as well.

Great news from Tecno. smiley grin cheesy
Re: The First Tecno Mobile Smartphone That Runs On Android Lollipop OS 5.0 by Kimiko(f): 11:55am On Aug 04, 2015
lmao... the tecno wasn't made for you obviously. please leave us to enjoy what works for us. hmmm. dear uncle
tecno4life:

Which education? The one I finished more than 10-15 years back? Young woman you don't tell me how to spend my money, it was my opinion now back off I don't argue with ladies
Re: The First Tecno Mobile Smartphone That Runs On Android Lollipop OS 5.0 by iamsholex(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
want to buy a new smartphone?. Get the best deal on #konga.com today.you can get a white #samsung galaxy s4 for as low as 70k,#blackberry z10 for 43,600, #nokia lumia 520 for 21k, #bb curve 7 for 21k #iphone 5s for just 120k...you can only get this type of offer on Nigeria's no 1 online shopping mall #konga...buy on konga today click on the link above and you shall share the testimony..You can check the link on my signature.Also,you have the choice of paying on delivery

(1) (Reply)

Reps Order NCC To Stop Unsolicited Caller Tunes, Messages / Airtel Operamini Bundle, Facebook Website NOW CONNECTING!!!!! / Gionee M2 Mini Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.