Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Want To Purchase Palm Kernel Cake (PKC)? We Supply! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Want To Purchase Palm Kernel Cake (PKC)? We Supply! (8083 Views)

Do You Need Palm Kernel Cake (PKC) Or Palm Kernel Oil (PKO)? Let Us Supply You! / Exportation Of Palm Kernel Cake (PKC) / We Sell Palm Kernel Cake In Large Quantity @26k Per Tonne. PICKUP PRICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Purchase Palm Kernel Cake (PKC)? We Supply! by ForebAgro: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Interested in purchasing Palm Kernel Cake (PKC) for producing animal feed or for other purposes?

We at Foreb Agro Products are capable of supplying and transporting up to 900 metric tonnes of PKC per month, within and outside Nigeria. Please comment below with any questions or contact requests. Thank you!
Re: Want To Purchase Palm Kernel Cake (PKC)? We Supply! by eseleborjpyaho: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
DEAR SIR

KINDLY SEND AN OFFER FOR YOUR PKC WITH ANALYSIS TO THE CEO GROWERS VENTURES LIMITED, LAGOS AND EMAil to eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Want To Purchase Palm Kernel Cake (PKC)? We Supply! by eluyebamayowa: 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
Tell us ur price nd Terms nd Conditions
Re: Want To Purchase Palm Kernel Cake (PKC)? We Supply! by milkytins(m): 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
What's ur price per tonne?
Re: Want To Purchase Palm Kernel Cake (PKC)? We Supply! by ForebAgro: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
eluyebamayowa:

milkytins:

Hello Sirs,

Our factory price varies slightly depending on your order quantity. We also provide transportation at a reasonable additional cost determined by your delivery location. So please, send me a personal (inbox) message stating your email address, order quantity and delivery location so that I can send you both a more specific quote.

You may reach me at 07038247633 if you have any immediate concerns. Thanks!
Re: Want To Purchase Palm Kernel Cake (PKC)? We Supply! by ForebAgro: 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
eseleborjpyaho:
DEAR SIR

KINDLY SEND AN OFFER FOR YOUR PKC WITH ANALYSIS TO THE CEO GROWERS VENTURES LIMITED, LAGOS AND EMAil to eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk

Hello Sir,

Good day to you. Before I send you a quote I wanted to be sure of a few things. Hope you don't mind.

So far, the only analytical information we have for our current PKC batch is its oil and moisture content. Will that work for your purposes?

Also is it safe to assume that you'll be shipping to Lagos? And in what quantity?

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

PS: I can be reached at forebagromarketing@gmail.com, or at 07038247633 for more immediate concerns.
Re: Want To Purchase Palm Kernel Cake (PKC)? We Supply! by ForebAgro: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
milkytins:
eluyebamayowa:

Are you guys still interested in purchasing PKC? Our factory price is N32,000 per tonne but like I said, that can vary slightly depending on your order quantity. Look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Want To Purchase Palm Kernel Cake (PKC)? We Supply! by DaniDani(m): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2016
hello, what's your current price and location
Re: Want To Purchase Palm Kernel Cake (PKC)? We Supply! by exportagent: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
ForebAgro:
Interested in purchasing Palm Kernel Cake (PKC) for producing animal feed or for other purposes?

We at Foreb Agro Products are capable of supplying and transporting up to 900,000 metric tonnes of PKC per month, within and outside Nigeria. Please comment below with any questions or contact requests. Thank you!

Do you have PKS at least 400 tons?

1 Like

Re: Want To Purchase Palm Kernel Cake (PKC)? We Supply! by ForebAgro: 9:47pm On May 15, 2016
DaniDani:
hello, what's your current price and location

Hello sir/ma, our current price is 32,000 NGN per tonne, and we are located in Akure, Ondo State.

May I ask your current location and what quantity you're considering?
Re: Want To Purchase Palm Kernel Cake (PKC)? We Supply! by ManofGod: 11:03am On Jan 17, 2017
Please do you still have PKC
Re: Want To Purchase Palm Kernel Cake (PKC)? We Supply! by Allwell(m): 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
ManofGod:
Please do you still have PKC
We have Pkc available @ an affordable price. Drop your contact details or call 07058103678.
Re: Want To Purchase Palm Kernel Cake (PKC)? We Supply! by oduncojamaica(m): 6:11am On Jan 18, 2017
Pls am in need of palm nut cracking machine. Where to get it
Re: Want To Purchase Palm Kernel Cake (PKC)? We Supply! by ManofGod: 8:13am On Jan 19, 2017
as per my conversation with you. you can send the your coy name and address to doparinde@hotmail.com
Re: Want To Purchase Palm Kernel Cake (PKC)? We Supply! by Allwell(m): 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
ManofGod:
as per my conversation with you. you can send the your coy name and address to doparinde@hotmail.com
Please kindly check your mail. Thanks.
Re: Want To Purchase Palm Kernel Cake (PKC)? We Supply! by emeann: 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
We supply PKC in large quantity to any part of Nigeria. Do call 08036125613 if you are interested.
Re: Want To Purchase Palm Kernel Cake (PKC)? We Supply! by dancheerxiong: 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
What's the price for 200-300 tons per month? Send to China, please send the price to cz8821@gmail.com, thank you.
Re: Want To Purchase Palm Kernel Cake (PKC)? We Supply! by Remymartin(m): 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
Gents. We have PKC for sale. The factory is capable of 5 tonnes per day. Sms or whatsapp 08065941406. Rivers state is the location.
Re: Want To Purchase Palm Kernel Cake (PKC)? We Supply! by DamDan(m): 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
ForebAgro:

Are you guys still interested in purchasing PKC? Our factory price is N20,000 per tonne but like I said, that can vary slightly depending on your order quantity. Look forward to hearing from you.
sorry your location and your phone number. mine is 07033878502

1 Like

Re: Want To Purchase Palm Kernel Cake (PKC)? We Supply! by Fash1000: 10:38am On Jan 18, 2020
How much is your PKC per tonne at the moment?
Re: Want To Purchase Palm Kernel Cake (PKC)? We Supply! by Fash1000: 10:40am On Jan 18, 2020
How much is PKC per tonne and where is your company located?
Re: Want To Purchase Palm Kernel Cake (PKC)? We Supply! by Exporthub: 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
SUPPLIER OF PALM KERNEL OIL, CAKE, SLUDGE, SHELL AND WET CAKE (PKO, PKC, PKSL, PKS, PKWC)

Exporthub Nigeria Limited is an agro allied processing and trading company. We exports and supply local industry various agro products , among which are Palm Kernel value added products ;

Palm kernel Oil (PKO)
Palm kernel Cake (PKC)
Palm kernel Sludge (PKSL)
Palm Kernel Shell (PKS)
Palm Kernel Wet Cake (PKWC).

Our Palm Kernel Crushing Plant is located at Abeokuta, Ogun State. Kindly contact us via any of the channels below;

Call - 08060146455; WhatsApp - 07088673436; Email - info@exporthub.ng; Website - www.exporthub.ng

Commodity - Palm Kernel (Oil, Cake, Sludge, Shell, & Wet cake)
Moisture - Less than 5% (PKC)
FFA - 2% max (PKO)
Colour - Light Yellow or Golden (PKO)
Type - Crude, Expeller Pressed & Filtered Oil (PKO)
Oil content - 8 to 10% (PKC)
Quality - Free from dust ,weevils, insects or molds (PKC)
Raw Material - Palm Kernel Nut (PKN) - New Crop
Minimum Supply - 1 ton (PKC, PKO)
Maximum Supply - As much as possible (PKO & PKC)
Pick Up Location - Abeokuta
Delivery - We also deliver to buyer's location.

Our prices for all products are competitive and we guarantee reliable stable supply.

Call - 08060146455; WhatsApp - 07088673436; Email - info@exporthub.ng; Website - www.exporthub.ng

SELLER OF PALM KERNEL OIL, CAKE, SLUDGE, SHELL AND WET CAKE (PKO, PKC, PKSL, PKS, PKWC)
SELLER OF PALM KERNEL OIL, CAKE, SLUDGE, SHELL AND WET CAKE (PKO, PKC, PKSL, PKS, PKWC)
Re: Want To Purchase Palm Kernel Cake (PKC)? We Supply! by jeph19(m): 3:48am On Feb 09, 2022
Current price for a ton of pkc, am at Oke agbe, Ondo state... Do you ship there
Re: Want To Purchase Palm Kernel Cake (PKC)? We Supply! by asiwaju60: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2023
Did you have office in Lagos...

(1) (Reply)

Please; How Many Cabster Of Cassava Make A Ton Or Vice Versa! / Contact To Buy Pomo Ijebu Directly From Buca / Export Business Experts Speak On Boosting Non-oil Export In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.