Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Majek Fashek’s Problem Is Beyond Drugs, Its Spiritual – Oritz Wiliki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek’s Problem Is Beyond Drugs, Its Spiritual – Oritz Wiliki (617 Views)

Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose / Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majek Fashek’s Problem Is Beyond Drugs, Its Spiritual – Oritz Wiliki by timm1990(m): 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Reggae star, Oritz Wiliki says the problems plaguing his fellow reggae legend Majek Fashek is beyond drugs. He says it’s spiritual.
“His problem is beyond drugs; it is spiritual. Sometimes, if you have a one-on-one conversation with him, he would discuss with you as if nothing was wrong with him. I also think part of the problems is that he is not engaged. You know, an idle mind is the devil’s work shop. If we put him in rehab and he finds something doing after he is okay, Majek will be well 100 per cent I can assure you. Even in his present condition, he still maintains the same aura on stage that he had when he was the rave. I believe that if he is busy going on music tours, there will be no problem” he told Sunnews Online.
Re: Majek Fashek’s Problem Is Beyond Drugs, Its Spiritual – Oritz Wiliki by timm1990(m): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
+

Re: Majek Fashek’s Problem Is Beyond Drugs, Its Spiritual – Oritz Wiliki by Ultimatesammie(m): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
With dat hin face sef one go agree.
Re: Majek Fashek’s Problem Is Beyond Drugs, Its Spiritual – Oritz Wiliki by Lilshorecords(m): 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
I really feel for this man. Life isnt always fair. I just love him, dunno why! #savemajek!

(1) (Reply)

Female Fan Strips For 2face Idibia In The Presence Of His Wife Annie In Sapele / Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree's New Girlfriend Caught Creeping With Her Ex / 12-year-old Rhino Was Shot By Poachers And Treated With An Elephant Skin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.