Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Let The Battle Begin! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Let The Battle Begin! (1009 Views)

TSTV To Begin Commercial Operation 1st Of November 2017 / ‘herbalist' Joins In The Battle For Fame (photos) / Let The Truth Be Said, Igbos Are The Backbone Of Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let The Battle Begin! by Keky(m): 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
Let the battle begin!

1 Share

Re: Let The Battle Begin! by jackobi(m): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Game of thrones....
Re: Let The Battle Begin! by mikool007(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
jackobi:
Game of thrones....
argument nt war
Re: Let The Battle Begin! by braimeddy: 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
I was hoping to see d pix of Micheal Kellog of Continuum. And by the way where is Lord Ballish of Game of throne smiley
Re: Let The Battle Begin! by DaGC(m): 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dr Sheldon Cooper
Re: Let The Battle Begin! by Forwetinnah: 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
Raymond Reddington doesn't need to argue, he just needs to watch all the arguments go down and set them up against each other. Raymond is Danger-full, Little Finger wouldn't even dare cheesy
Re: Let The Battle Begin! by Nihilist: 2:35am On Aug 04, 2015
I trust Frank Underwood. He will either kill, cajole or bang anybody into submission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Battle Begin! by Keky(m): 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nihilist:
I trust Frank Underwood. He will either kill, cajole or bang anybody into submission.
Have you seen this show?

Re: Let The Battle Begin! by Nihilist: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
Keky:
Have you seen this show?

I keep seeing the adverts on sky, but i'm usually too busy to watch TV.

I mostly watch TV on weekends.
Re: Let The Battle Begin! by Keky(m): 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nihilist:

I keep seeing the adverts on sky, but i'm usually too busy to watch TV.

I mostly watch TV on weekends.
Check it out bro.

(1) (Reply)

Paul Walker’s Role In ‘furious 7′ Made ‘the Whole World Cry’ / how True is this About HAKEEM Lyon In EMPIRE??? / The Voice Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.