Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Saraki In Maiduguri, To Visit IDP Camps (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki In Maiduguri, To Visit IDP Camps (Photos) (27856 Views)

APC Governors Visit IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Wife Iara Visit IDP Camp In Edo State / Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki In Maiduguri, To Visit IDP Camps (Photos) by hazyfm1: 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
sirxbit:
hahahahahaha.yes o.9ja has d 2nd highest fleet in the world

Our Airforce don't have up to 10 firing jets working
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri, To Visit IDP Camps (Photos) by deflover(m): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
a terrorist sorry tourist government grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy we are been ruled from facebook and twiter grin grin grin grin our new method of democracy is photocracy grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri, To Visit IDP Camps (Photos) by datribune: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
When will Saraki hav sense?
Throwing himself around, sending emissaries to plead wit PMB, forcing himself around him, trying to remain visible & relevant, doing "notice- me", rushing to d media & making statements frm a position of ignorance like saying d NASS has no role to play in d appointment of service chiefs is not what he needs now. Saraki opened d Pandora's box. His time will come & he, Saraki seems to know it & is running scared. A picture is worth a thousand words. LHM, d General is pissed.

Re: Saraki In Maiduguri, To Visit IDP Camps (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
Welcome

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri, To Visit IDP Camps (Photos) by sparkwil(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mogidi:
Saraki is off to Maiduguri while Bubu takes off to West Germany with vice president Yusuf Buhari. Meanwhile Prof Yeye Osibanjo is in Zambia.

P:S
Does anyone know which country Bubu is off to next week?
grin grin grin
Maybe Syria.... To visit the Syrian refugees and ask Assad for military support

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki In Maiduguri, To Visit IDP Camps (Photos) by mmrius(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
Why is Saraki trying so hard to impress PMB? This man should stop this azz licking already. He is a cheap, backstabbing betrayer who can never be trusted.
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri, To Visit IDP Camps (Photos) by Bollove: 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
YoowPeeRochas:
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww! *Yeye dey smell* angry angry angry Bas.t**d betrayer!
If you ain't far from the lagoon, you better go and Die there !!!
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri, To Visit IDP Camps (Photos) by Bollove: 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Shine1177:

He is entitle to use one of the Presidential Jet in the Fleet. If you watch the first picture very well you will see the insignia of the Federal Republic on the Jet. The President, Vice, President , Senate President and his deputy, The Speaker of the HoR and his deputy by law are entitled to the Presidential Jets.

I dey laugh those who think this guy will get the boot through the Tribunal or the NASS banana peels.
Don't mind those stewpids mumu suffering Tinubuism ....
Re: Saraki In Maiduguri, To Visit IDP Camps (Photos) by Bollove: 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
mmrius:
Why is Saraki trying so hard to impress PMB? This man should stop this azz licking already. He is a cheap, backstabbing betrayer who can never be trusted.
He is not a betrayer but smarter than Tinubu wink Ohhh, you preferred him to be daft so as to allow himself to be ridden by Tinubu .... Bukola is the definition of new generation leader !!!

Imagine some mumu were in ICC when he was getting crowned ... Lagos home of wisdom my black nyansh !!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF / Atiku, Okowa Meet With Delta Traditional Rulers At Government House Asaba (pics) / Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.