Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 (35826 Views)

Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband / Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) / Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
saggat2:
Smh God has given humans everything we need to co-exist. How can you want God to come down and help you with what you can do for yourself!

bros thank you very much, people are taking GOD for a servant. how can human with full functioning brain need GOD to look for husband/wife for them.? religion has blinded so many people

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by ammyluv2002(f): 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sagamite:

I am not saying you should not have your belief. I am just advicing you on what you should do like the way people like you do it.
I'm not seeking for advice cause i know the source of good things

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by Maryalex1805(f): 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
DoTheNeedful:
I thought this lady was married or is she divorced? I used to have a serious crush on her wink The girl set no be small grin. I wont still mind going with my CV to apply for a job "under" her grin grin. Aunty e jo o,mo n wa she la be yin tongue
Y u no find work on top her?
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by tpiander: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
I don't think the point of being 40 is to start competing with younger people.

That only happens when people get too western and do not know about African values.

Its actually a big turn off if men drooling all over you is the only thing you look forward to at such an age.

sure recipe for cloudiness.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by DoTheNeedful: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
Maryalex1805:

Y u no find work on top her?

Under her is better. I will take the offer with all humility wink grin

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by derecho(m): 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Story! Only God can give a man. Do your part and God will finalize the rest , we can't achieve anything without God that's the simple truth.
God bless You this Monday, sowi jor always.
Apart from all these textbook abi celebrity answers, How many ladies know who they are let alone what they need.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by FixedRoots: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
missbronze:
I went to church one time, pastor asked those looking for partners should come out for prayer, we all did. both guys/ladies
Hi. Is your church in Gbagada, Lagos?
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by ammyluv2002(f): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
derecho:
God bless You this Monday, sowi jor always.
Apart from all these textbook abi celebrity answers, How many ladies know who they are let alone what they need.
kiss
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by Sanchez01: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
free2ryhme

These are excerpt from the full text

Let's start with Abraham, Isaac. Abraham made his servant swore than he will not take a woman outside his kindred. Read Gen 24:7 ...The Lord who rules heaven brought me here from the land where I was born and promised that he would give this land to my descendants forever. When you go back there, the Lord will send his angel ahead of you to help you find a wife for my son. Note the word find is not the same thing as choose.
Good thing you brought the passges up. When God chooses for you, He chooses the best regardless, we have the power to accept or reject God's choice (this is never advisable). If we're seeking the word "choose" then we may never find it. To choose is an option just as to choose after you FIND. God found a wife for Isaac and Abraham accepted God's CHOICE whole heartedly. God chose for Isaac and he accepted it.

In the case of Hosea God want to show a symbolic sign btw Him and the children of Israel. God will nvr visist you to choose a LovePeddler as a wife
The significance of Hosea's union with a harlot is not our bone of contention, but that God is capable of choosing for a man or not is. God explicitly chose a harlot for Hosea just as God chooses for several reasons concerning His own. For example, God could choose for you to humble you, to break you or to aid you in the ministry He has placed you. Note that He does not just choose for anyone but those who are VERY close to Him. "Those who are led by the Spirit of God are the sons of God" (Romans 8:14, NIV).
"Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides you, who acts on behalf of those who wait for Him" (Isaiah
64:4, NIV).

In the case of Joseph he was about to put his wife because she was pregnant outside wedlock which is against his belief but God's plan with Mary would not allow Joseph to do put her away.
Yes, Mary was pregnant outside of wedlock. (Matthew 1:18-21) Can you imagine being engaged, and suddenly noticing that your fiancée is pregnant? She claims it wasn’t some other man, instead she says it was an angel from the Lord that got her pregnant. Joseph had two choices; to stone her to death as per the Law and as per the custom, or break off the engagement. He still had options but God re-affirmed that Mary was his wife.

Mind you she was already married before the prophecy of Christ birth. It was not a case of Joseph marrying her and she became pregnant. Mind you she was a virgin when he discovered she was pregnant
Was she? No! She was engaged to Joseph. The Bible says she was "BETROTHED". No need to stretch this.

Bottom line: God chose for Hosea and he accepted. God found (chose) a wife for Isaac, again he accepted through his father, Abraham. God re-affirmed in the case of Joseph and Mary. Just like some of the pass I gave above, all that is needs faith and total obedience. God is still in the business of choosing for His sons; those that are led. His standard has not fallen, neither has it risen beyond what it used to be.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by Maryalex1805(f): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
DoTheNeedful:

Under her is better. I will take the offer with all humility wink grin
Lol...na real humility
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by free2ryhme: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sanchez01:

Good thing you brought the passges up. When God chooses for you, He chooses the best regardless, we have the power to accept or reject God's choice (this is never advisable). If we're seeking the word "choose" then we may never find it. To choose is an option just as to choose after you FIND. God found a wife for Isaac and Abraham accepted God's CHOICE whole heartedly. God chose for Isaac and he accepted it.

The significance of Hosea's union with a harlot is not our bone of contention, but that God is capable of choosing for a man or not is. God explicitly chose a harlot for Hosea just as God chooses for several reasons concerning His own. For example, God could choose for you to humble you, to break you or to aid you in the ministry He has placed you. Note that He does not just choose for anyone but those who are VERY close to Him. "Those who are led by the Spirit of God are the sons of God" (Romans 8:14, NIV).
"Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides you, who acts on behalf of those who wait for Him" (Isaiah
64:4, NIV).

Yes, Mary was pregnant outside of wedlock. (Matthew 1:18-21) Can you imagine being engaged, and suddenly noticing that your fiancée is pregnant? She claims it wasn’t some other man, instead she says it was an angel from the Lord that got her pregnant. Joseph had two choices; to stone her to death as per the Law and as per the custom, or break off the engagement. He still had options but God re-affirmed that Mary was his wife.

Was she? No! She was engaged to Joseph. The Bible says she was "BETROTHED". No need to stretch this.

Bottom line: God chose for Hosea and he accepted. God found (chose) a wife for Isaac, again he accepted through his father, Abraham. God re-affirmed in the case of Joseph and Mary. Just like some of the pass I gave above, all that is needs faith and total obedience. God is still in the business of choosing for His sons; those that are led. His standard has not fallen, neither has it risen beyond what it used to be.

Well, keep waiting for your husband

Best of luck
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by Youngpo413: 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
missbronze:
I totally concur.

Especially, on being approachable.

I went to church one time, pastor asked those looking for partners should come out for prayer, we all did. both guys/ladies.

After service, the gal sitting beside me was approached by one cute guy like that, you wont believe the gal started giving the guy attitude. I mean, this was the same gal that came out for prayer of partner.

The guy just tried more a bit before walking away. I was mad. i told the gal my church mind sharp sharp.

Even if she is nt available, (engaged or dating). That doesn't mean she should use the guy and do yeye in the company of her friend.

What happens to be friendly and explaining in a friendly way that u are already hooked.

Come to think of it..., That brother may be her destined husband.

Onwe ghi onye ma afo ga amu eze echi.

meaning: who knows belle wey go born king tomorrow?
maybe cute guys had shown her pepper in the past and she is trying to be cautious
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by tpiander: 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sanchez01:

You ehn?grin

God alone gives, by strength shall no man prevail.

you see how you people idolize celebrities based on what the media says about them?

keep misquoting bible because a celebrity said you should start soliciting men when you're 40!
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
Youngpo413:
maybe cute guys had shown her pepper in the past and she is trying to be cautious
Past or no past.

Ladies should make themselves approachable.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by Youngpo413: 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
missbronze:
Past or no past.

na them sabi
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by chinweobianwa(f): 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dankeml if i catch u i go brake ur leg.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by InvertedHammer: 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
/
It wouldn't hurt to have a good career as well.

\
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by snowblaq(f): 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
kossyablaze:
1. Don't be an osho free...U strafffff any guy that. comes ur way.

2. Don't form toooooooooo hard to get.

3. Beware of ur make up!Make it lyt a bit.

4. Pay adequate attention on how u dress!If u
dress like a hoe,u ll meet hoe niggas!If u dress presentably,u ll meet responsible guys like me.

5. The lady below me,oya na fold ur hands and watch God throw a man down from heaven for you.Better go out there and meet ur man.If u dull,mmiri abaa gi anya life!Gbagam!
SMARTKOSSY
Now playing Rick Ross-Diced pineapples
I see u
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Story! Only God can give a man. Do your part and God will finalize the rest , we can't achieve anything without God that's the simple truth.
when God gives you keep on rejecting them when it lat lik 12 midnight you will be asking God questions that you will answer
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by totorimi: 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
who will marry a 40 yr old an for what na, what is left there to marry. She should just go ahead and have a child or adopt because its too late when there are 20-25 yr old girls in the market.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by kossyablaze(m): 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
snowblaq:
.... I see u
lol I see u too!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by kossyablaze(m): 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
snowblaq:
.... I see u
lol I see u too!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by bukatyne(f): 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sagamite:
That should be pretty much advise to all these Nigerian women, not just the ones over 40. Something I have been trying to drill into their heads on NL for long.

If this Nse Ikpe Etim is the one in the picture with that guy and she is 40, then fck me, she obviously practices what she preaches.

She is irresistable. I would gladly smash it.

She has kept herself to be able to compete with many 20-something year olds.

Many other women would not and then be shouting "Men should ......" "It is shallow to like beauty" "Beauty fades it is personality that matters".

So personality is what would give me a stiff!

Anuofia!

That's her husband tongue
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by tpiander: 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
how is her stepson doing?

I've never seen them in any picture together.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
ammyluv2002:

smh Nigerians... Yes only God can give one a man then whats the use of doing your part or.dont you think.your part are the things she listed?
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by enomakos(m): 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
missbronze:
Past or no past.

but my dear why are you not practising what you preach?
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by enomakos(m): 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
missbronze:
I totally concur.

Especially, on being approachable.

I went to church one time, pastor asked those looking for partners should come out for prayer, we all did. both guys/ladies.

After service, the gal sitting beside me was approached by one cute guy like that, you wont believe the gal started giving the guy attitude. I mean, this was the same gal that came out for prayer of partner.

The guy just tried more a bit before walking away. I was mad. i told the gal my church mind sharp sharp.

Even if she is nt available, (engaged or dating). That doesn't mean she should use the guy and do yeye in the company of her friend.

What happens to be friendly and explaining in a friendly way that u are already hooked.

Come to think of it..., That brother may be her destined husband.

Onwe ghi onye ma afo ga amu eze echi.

meaning: who knows belle wey go born king tomorrow?
i want to date you
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by oblivion001: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
PRIDE is just the word for single unmarried women.. They are never humble..

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by oblivion001: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
PRIDE is just the word for single old and unmarried folks.. They are never loyal..
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
enomakos:
but my dear why are you not practising what you preach?
Lol.

Is not like that. I just felt you were out to look for my trouble.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by enomakos(m): 12:01am On Aug 04, 2015
missbronze:
Lol.

Is not like that. I just felt you were out to look for my trouble.
no dear,i was just teasing you
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by jbaby265(f): 9:01am On Aug 04, 2015
dammykrane:
nd wen did tb.joshua start sharing husband? mtceeeew

what is ur gender..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Gift Liquorose N14M & A Benz, Erect Billboard For Her 27th Birthday / Beyonce Reveals Blue Ivy's Face / Stonebwoy Marries Louisa Ansong (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.