Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

SENATE RULES FORGERY: Investigations Are Still Ongoing – Arase - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SENATE RULES FORGERY: Investigations Are Still Ongoing – Arase (492 Views)

Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang / How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SENATE RULES FORGERY: Investigations Are Still Ongoing – Arase by erunz(m): 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
Investigations into the alleged forgery of Senate rules, that allegedly paved way for the election of the deputy Senate president, who is a member of the Peoples Demcratic Party (PDP) is still ongoing, The Inspector General of Police, Mr. Solomon Arase, has said.
The IGP ,who paid an official visit to the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Police command over the weekend, told Journalist that the investigations cannot be rushed as a forensic analysis is yet to be carried out.
Arase, who denied reports that the investigation is inconclusive, disclosed that Nigerians will hear from the police soon.

The Inspector-General of Police further disclosed that 36, 000 Police officers would attend promotion courses in December while 4,000 Inspectors would also attend the board for promotion.
He then warned Divisional Police Officers (DPOs) and Area Commanders against the deployment of policemen to guard people VIPs unnecessarily.
“The illegal deployment of police officers is not going to be accepted. If you are a DPO or an Area commander, do not deploy our officers without permission, if you do that and you are caught, severe sanction awaits you,” he warned.

http://www.today.ng/news/08033269-senate-rules-forgery-investigations-still-ongoing-arase/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: SENATE RULES FORGERY: Investigations Are Still Ongoing – Arase by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
That EkereMadu is just ACTING... I mean just Acting... What other word can I use for ACTING ooooooo? Ok ok... We are going to substitute Ekeremadu for any available APC senator grin grin grin

Now, to those who always spend the whole night fighting for FTC, I will advice you to come and learn from me....

......With my GLO 3G service, I can my FTC at any time...........

.....If GLO 3G stop giving me FTC, then I will create a RICH THREAD and Comment First...................

_____FTC is as simle as Arsenal beating Chelsea____ grin grin grin

---------------What is FTC to Godson36 the G's------grin-------grin-----
Re: SENATE RULES FORGERY: Investigations Are Still Ongoing – Arase by BigBizzy(m): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
OK cool
Re: SENATE RULES FORGERY: Investigations Are Still Ongoing – Arase by Lanretoye(m): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Arase buhari no dey query person before he fire am oo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Six Outside Maiduguri / . / Tension In Jesse As Oil Spill Ravages Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.