Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,994 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:07 AM

Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. (28449 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Named New NIMASA Boss / Tompolo's Contract Remains Intact-New NIMASA Boss / Buhari Accused Of Being Bias In Appointment Of New NIMASA Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Holyman3(m): 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
Acting Director-General, Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, Mr. Haruna Jauro, has approved the redeployment of some members of its senior management.

This was contained in a statement made available to newsmen on Monday in Lagos by Deputy Director and Head, Public Relations Unit of NIMASA, Hajia Lami Tumaka.

According to the statement, the new postings are expected to reposition the agency toward meeting its statutory mandate as enshrined in the NIMASA Act and other enabling instruments.

“Mr. Ibrahim Jibril is the Director of Administration and Personnel Services; Mr. Felix Bob-Nabena is Director of SERVICOM; while Mr. Olayemi Abass takes over as the Head of Financial Services Department.

“Mr. Suleman Abdulsalam is the Acting Legal Adviser; Mr. Mohammed Sani is the Head of Procurement Department; while Hassan el-Yakub is Head of Cabotage Department,” the statement said.

It said that, “Tumaka is now the Deputy Director and Head, Public Relations; Aisha Musa has been redeployed to Head the Western Zone; while Mr. Isichei Osamgbi is Deputy Director, Maritime Guard Command.”

The statement noted that Mr. Dele Ejekuko is in charge of Zones in the director-general’s office, adding, “Mr. Eric Orji is the Acting Registrar of Ships

http://www.punchng.com/news/nimasa-redeploys-directors/.

The only South East person there is acting registrar.
One South West and the rest come from.....

21 Likes

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by ladyF(f): 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
....the rest come from the [size=15pt] NORTH [/size]

This is not the change we voted for o. It's becoming freaking obvious.

[size=20pt]LadyF [/size]

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by HungerBAD: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
There is no where in the world that failure is rewarded.

They failed in failing to vote the right party, so they should respectfully go to the back of the line, and wait their turn.

Lessons have been learned.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Milliprime: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
This country needs prayer

7 Likes

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by AnambraDota: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
ladyF:

1 Like

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by ladyF(f): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
There is no where in the world that failure is rewarded.

They failed in failing to vote the right party, so they should respectfully go to the back of the line, and wait their turn.

Lessons have been learned.
And when these pple call for Biafra, u can't help but start seeing reasons. Make them continue!

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by babyfaceafrica: 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
OP..what are you insinuating?!!!...you are just looking for trouble...I want merit!!
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by vedaxcool(m): 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
ladyF:

And when these pple call for Biafra, u can't help but start seeing reasons. Make them continue!

Keep seeing reasons while change keep making reasons.

8 Likes

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by kokoA(m): 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
What of the other dude that tried to overtake oga DG? He don resign?

4 Likes

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
ladyF:

welcome to Northern Change.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Holyman3(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
OP..what are you insinuating?!!!...you are just looking for trouble...I want merit!!

I ain't insinuating anything. I just stated the obvious.
Out of over 12 appointments, only 1 from South-West which I can easily agree are more educated than other geo zones.
1 from SE, another zone more academically advanced compared to the Desert.
This is the reason why they quickly grabbed the acting director from the Igbo Guy.

All the directors are from the north.
I hope you know the meaning of directors.

This is not fair..
The old president is trying to start civil unrest in this Zoo. I hope you know how animals behave when provoked.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by omenka(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
Op get a life. "The only SE person" my brown eyes. Are the SE the only people in this country?? There are over 20 tribes in this country, how many of them are represented there?? How many of them do you see or hear complaining everyday as you do??

You people are so irritating with all these SE nonsense. Great minds from the same SE, probably your peers, are busy building business empires all across the country and outside the country and all you miserable sods do is wail about political appointments that would add nothing whatsoever to your personal lives.

Most of you are just simply too daft.

82 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Holyman3(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
kokoA:
What of the other dude that tried to overtake oga DG? He don resign?

Good question..
He didn't resign, he was simply sidelined.
The animals from the north now believes they own the country.
They forget that they were all there during GEJ.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by kossyablaze(m): 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
Cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by johnmark1234(m): 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by omenka(m): 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
ladyF:

We didn't vote for political appointments. We voted for anti-corruption, transparency, probity, quality medicare, good roads, potable water, quality education, security, etc. We don't bloody care if Dalai Lama is appointed to bring these about- all we want is to see them happening.

Why hasn't all other ethnic groups been wailing like some SEasterners?? Aren't they made up of humans as well?? How many appointments have their sons and daughters been given??

This is getting nauseating honestly.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by AnambraDota: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
Op get a life. "The only SE person" my brown eyes. Are the SE the only people in this country?? There are over 20 tribes in this country, how many of them are represented there?? How many of them do you see or hear complaining everyday as you do??

You people are so irritating with all these SE nonsense. Great minds from the same SE, probably your peers, are busy building business empires all across the country and outside the country and all you miserable sods do is wail about political appointments that would add nothing whatsoever to your personal lives.

Others are building business empires how many did your father build or is anybody stopping you from building business empire as well instead sleeping on Nairaland to defend political parties.

Your own peers are not business builders they are business destroyers

103 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by hakanai(m): 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Are we all sure the positions were given out in your list.People should kindly visit the NIMASA site for further information that this bias detailing of positions!Meanwhile i have placed a screenshot and link to verify the offices and all the positions existing.Can we then say the numbers listed is the total positions available.
http://www.nimasa.gov.ng/about.php?id=3

6 Likes

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by after1: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
[s]
AnambraDota:

Others are building business empires how many did your father build or is anybody stopping you from building business empire as well instead sleeping on Nairaland to defend political parties.

[/s]

You nko? Coming from someone that still live with his aged mother in the village. You should ashamed of your pathetic life, your own father was a nobody till he was stoned to death. Go look for job and stop displaying your stupidity everywhere on nairaland. Pathetic being.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
Acting DG- Haruna Jauro (North)

Administration Director-Ibrahim Jibril (North)

Dir. Servicom- Felix Bob Nabena (South)

Head Finance- Olayemi Abass (South)

Ag Legal Adviser- Mr. Suleman Abdulsalam (North)

Head Procurement- Muhammed Sani(North)

Head Cabonage- Hassan el-Yakub(North)

How many North? Nigerians, is this acceptable?

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

You nko? Coming from someone that still live with his aged mother in the village. You should ashamed of your pathetic life, your own father was a nobody till he was stoned to death. Go look for job and stop displaying your stupidity everywhere on nairaland. Pathetic being.
You back?

7 Likes

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Holyman3(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:

You ignorant animal from the zoo.
How can you build a business knowing another set of people from another tribe have the powers to determine how your business will be operating. Or do you think importers determine how much they pay at the wharf?

You double-faced hypocrite, what is the meaning of Omenka, your username?

According to you, the SE should forget politics and deal on private business alone.

It's OK.. May one family from another tribe determine your future forever.

Daft Goat.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by obailala(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Holyman3:

The only South East person there is acting registrar.
One South West and the rest come from.....

Lalasticlala.

Ishilove
Op stop exposing your ignorance and paranoia.

Mr. Felix Bob-Nabena - SS
Mr. Olayemi Abass - SW
Mr. Isichei Osamgbi - SE 
Mr. Dele Ejekuko - SS
Mr. Eric Orji - SE

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by after1: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

You back?

4 Likes

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

You back?
Oremu...You don turn to (F)? shocked
Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Holyman3(m): 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
We didn't vote for political appointments. We voted for anti-corruption, transparency, probity, quality medicare, good roads, potable water, quality education, security, etc. We don't bloody care if Dalai Lama is appointed to bring these about- all we want is to see them happening.

Why hasn't all other ethnic groups been wailing like some SEasterners?? Aren't they made up of humans as well?? How many appointments have their sons and daughters been given??

This is getting nauseating honestly.

So transparency and fighting corruption can only be achieved by The North?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
barcanista:
Oremu...You don turn to (F)? shocked
Soon all those apc gays go dhe send me pm
Awon oloshi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by omenka(m): 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
AnambraDota:

Trust me, I'm building one for myself and I will NEVER complain whether any of my tribesmen get a political appointment or not because I've NEVER benefited from ANY politician. Hopefully, Nairaland community would see evidence of my grind soon, that is if you guys wouldn't go "oh, Omenka the braggart is at it again".

4 Likes

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by BCISLTD: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
The last I checked(GEJ era) the board was full of easterners so I don't get why the wailing

6 Likes

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Beremx(f): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by Holyman3(m): 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
obailala:

Op stop exposing your ignorance and paranoia.

Mr. Felix Bob-Nabena - SS
Mr. Olayemi Abass - SW
Mr. Isichei Osamgbi - SE 
Mr. Dele Ejekuko - SS
Mr. Eric Orji - SE

I see.. Why not list all the positions?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. by omenka(m): 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
Holyman3:

So transparency and fighting corruption can only be achieved by The North?
It can be achieved by anyone. And that is the reason you guys should quit with all that cries about being marginalised. The question I asked which remains unanswered is, why always the SE?? Are they the only tribe in the country yet to get appointments??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process / PDP Chairmanship: How South-west Lost Out; GEJ, Others React / Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.