Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,074 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:27 AM

Any Doctor In The House To Help On Hbv - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Doctor In The House To Help On Hbv (331 Views)

Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. / Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Psychiatric Doctor In The House: Advise On Psychological And Mental Health Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Doctor In The House To Help On Hbv by omoba2k2: 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hello Doctors in the House, I have a friend who was diagnosed of hepatitis B virus some months back. He had a blood transfusion last year so he suspects that was how he got it cos he is not a womanizer. But the issue I have with him is that although he used to be a social drinker, he has stopped taking alcohol but he still smokes cigarette. He says it only affects his lungs. Kindly advise on this and please drop the names of drugs he can buy to be using for the HBV. Currently he is on livolin.
Re: Any Doctor In The House To Help On Hbv by Brownzola(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
I have a product he can use. Kindly add me on whatapp for talk. I am health personnel. 07035071971 serious minded only pls. Health is wealth.

(1) (Reply)

Africa's Health, Safety & Environment Problems? / World Mosquito Day / United States Top Ten Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.