Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor (47276 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Disbelieve T.B Joshua, Chris Okafor's Miracles? See Reasons / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by GOATandYAMtheory: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
The General Overseer of Mountain Of Liberation And Miracle Ministries (The Liberation City), Pastor Chris Okafor, fondly called ‘oracle of God’, has challenged Nigerians to pray against the plan of the Devil on the country, saying prayer was the only thing that could avert the impending doom. Prayer, according to him was necessary following a revelation he received from God.

The popular Lagos-based pastor gave this warning during an interdenominational service held at the headquarters of his church.

DAILY POST recalls that earlier this year, the servant of God predicted that a popular traditional ruler would join his ancestors.

He said, “God revealed to me that if prayers are not offered, the air disaster may occur and would claim many lives.”

According to him,in the vision, he saw an aircraft full of human blood and to this effect, he has called on all Nigerians to be vigilant and pray against an approaching air disaster that might shake the country. He went further to appeal to the management of the Nigeria Aviation sector to diligently carry out their duties.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/03/i-saw-an-aircraft-filled-with-blood-pastor-chris-okafor/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by kossyablaze(m): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
Osogbo weed!continue

Meanwhile I call on diz guys with female monikers to REPENT
1. CR77
2. Introvert
3. Ecoterrors
4. OREMUSSANCTUS
5. Ngeneukwenu
6. LadyyF
By the constitution of the Federal Republic of SMARTKOSSY,KOSSYABLAZE and NAIRALAND,I find them guilty of deceiving the public,disturbing the forum and above all impersonnation.
I hereby sentence them for________.Be the Judge!

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
Fake pastors everywhere, thank God am a Catholican
Benedicta mus dominus........ Deo gratias

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by midolian(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
All these fake pastors can't prophesize without mentioning aircraft..Na all of una dey see aircraft? cheesy cheesy

OREMUSSANCTUS:
Oremussanctus, u don turn female? shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Swaggzkid: 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
The man of God is indirectly telling the daura dulllard to be visiting other countries by boat

grin

Some apc ishi's go quote me

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
He's a controversial man. The Bickering of Religious fools doesn't bother me. *WALKS outta Thread* undecided
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
midolian:
Na all of una dey see aircraft cheesy cheesy

Oremus sanctus, u don turn female? shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
I wan be like yourmain small, what it means for guys to be sending "she" pm(s)

2 Likes

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Adeyinka12(m): 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ok
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by midolian(m): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

I wan be like yourmain small, what it means for guys to be sending "she" pm(s)
loool..with ds ya moniker? I swear u go wait tire cheesy cheesy

18 Likes

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by donphilopus: 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Shut up! I don't know why Catholic members always feel superior to other Christians from other denominations. Do Catholic faithfuls have their own God aside the one others call upon?!

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
midolian:
loool..with ds ya moniker? I swear u go wait tire cheesy cheesy
I go soon go find one better IndecentStar use do dp, d one weh d arse be like aminat own, walai dem go pm me

2 Likes

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
donphilopus:

Shut up! I don't know why Catholic members always feel superior to other Christians from other denominations. Do Catholic faithfuls have their own God aside the one others call upon?!
The only church established by Christ himself.
U don't know how we(catholics) feel, am proud to be a catholican

34 Likes

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by donphilopus: 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
The only church established by Christ himself. U don't know how we(catholics) feel, am proud to be a catholican
Yours should be Roman-Catholic not Catholic!

18 Likes

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by muhyeenisce(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
In that air craft I see the likes of shekau and his sponsorers No need to pray... BTW...why those pastors no de prophesied better thing for their life??

12 Likes

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by iphanyiuma(m): 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
No body is dying in jesus name....except boko haram members that is grin grin

24 Likes

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by iamrealdeji(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
Because TB Joshua predicted Malaysian plane..... this one also wants to do his own

1 Like

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by subterfuge: 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
I SAW A VISION OF A PASTOR CHRIS OKAFOR.
HE DIED IN A PLANE CRASH.
MAY THIS DREAM COME TRUE IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by gebest: 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
and i reject it in Jesus name, amen

10 Likes

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by subterfuge: 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
gebest:
and i reject it in Jesus name, amen

WE WILL SEE!!!
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by kekakuz(m): 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
we all see things
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Its a no biggie... this is something that goes down once in every few decades... Some big heads must go down for the game to keep rolling.... This no prophesy them all brown metal physicist around already know this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Pierocash(m): 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
subterfuge:
I SAW A VISION OF A PASTOR CHRIS OKAFOR.
HE DIED IN A PLANE CRASH.
MAY THIS DREAM COME TRUE IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!
text MUMU to 2015 to confirm ur status

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by TXRunner(m): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dem don start oo. Why una no dey see better things? Like plane filled with food for Naija, or plane filled with money or gold? or even prosperity for Nigerians? nonsense and ingredients. harbingers of bad news. rubbish.

I reject every spirit of plane crash. God protect my family, friends, well wishers and the entire Nigeria (except Boko Haram members and thier sponsors) from bad news, bad occurrence, crying and wailing, plane crash or sorrow. Pastor go nd unsee wat you said you saw. it will not come to past by God's grace.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lol nah so
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by efilefun(m): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
The man needs new members in he's church, offering don dey reduce. Abegiii park well make we see front

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by mencade4: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
na wa.ooooo
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by NaijaFutbol: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
whodat now
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by UnknownT: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
lol. I guess what he saw was/is an AIR BLOOD BANK grin Just like we have Air Ambulances

3 Likes

Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by Mcaise: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hmm
Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
Swaggzkid:
The man of God is indirectly telling the daura dulllard to be visiting other countries by boat

grin

Some apc ishi's go quote me

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jesus Statue Survives Typhoon Haiyan's Destruction In The Philippines (PHOTO) / Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard / Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.