Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

How The Ooni Of Ife Died In London - Sahara Reporters - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How The Ooni Of Ife Died In London - Sahara Reporters (45999 Views)

This Picture Of The Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Has People Talking / Oba of benin Erediauwa Visit The Ooni Of Ife On His Ascension To The Throne / Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Ooni Of Ife Died In London - Sahara Reporters by kizaronto: 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
sweatlana:
So finally he is dead. What was all the gragra for?
"Oba is hale and hearty " in the land of the dead. Technology has knocked of most of African traditions .We must accept it and stop deceiving ourselves.
Re: How The Ooni Of Ife Died In London - Sahara Reporters by ademusiwa5: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
So it looks like the ooni of ile ife was the one showing the picture.

Because I am the real emperor of the country of western Nigeria .

He assume that I did not know. I did Know. My father told me the story. And said I should not tell anyone what was going on.
He assumed that my father will not tell me.

Many of my cousin are the obas. They all know too.
Re: How The Ooni Of Ife Died In London - Sahara Reporters by amnestylaw1(m): 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
nerodenero:
What is the secret again? The king has kicked the bucket now. It's no news again.

He didn't kick the bucket, he died.
Re: How The Ooni Of Ife Died In London - Sahara Reporters by ichommy(m): 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
And some people Kick GP Tank grin
nerodenero:
What is the secret again? The king has kicked the bucket now. It's no news again.
Re: How The Ooni Of Ife Died In London - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
... nothing can b hidden under d sun

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: How The Ooni Of Ife Died In London - Sahara Reporters by danbrowndmf(m): 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
An2elect2:
grin
you again....been running far frm me
Re: How The Ooni Of Ife Died In London - Sahara Reporters by oniresekamal(m): 1:04am On Aug 04, 2015
Wit all dos juju wey full him palace he no fit treat himself till e go London, Ina beta follow God 4gt juju
Re: How The Ooni Of Ife Died In London - Sahara Reporters by Osajava(m): 1:14am On Aug 04, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How The Ooni Of Ife Died In London - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 04, 2015
omo head hunters go dey on the prowl now.no wonder the dem dey deny the death.All those girls wey dey waka for night dey do runzs make una hear word ooo.head hunters are on the prowl!
Re: How The Ooni Of Ife Died In London - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 04, 2015
emmanuel596:
The oni is not gonna b buried alone at least seven 7 human heads(sluaghtered) must go with him the government nd military sees and knows about dis evil nd diabolic practices they don't do or say anything about in nd Nigerian soldiers would not stop harrasing innocent civilians on the stree.....nigerian army funking up since felas time

If it was happening in the South East, they would have started bombing us...

Meanwhile...

The Ooni was rushed to London on Friday July 24, and was taken from Heathrow Airport in an Ambulance to the clinic where he passed four days later

Why was he rushed to the Hospital? I thought he was revered as a god?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Ooni Of Ife Died In London - Sahara Reporters by XBLadez: 6:22am On Aug 04, 2015
[s]
abduljabbar4:

You are a bastard born by a bastard and a grandchild to a bastard. What can you do in the muslim section? Regret his life how? Stup!d useless noise making a$$holes
[/s]
Look at this rotten stench-emitting plague upon humanity! Ain't it cowardice hiding in your secluded Boko department gnashing ur frustration on Christians. Well, that's your orientation - you animals are taught to hate on non-Muslims and, if possible, kill them so that Allah can grant you 77 dirty virgins each to satisfy your high-running libido. And that's why Nigeria hasn't been in peace for over ten years. Useless idiot! If I have access to the Muslim section it would close down within 1 hour. grin well, y'all are scared fagg0ts anyway. Go read your quran, your religion background was built on faggotry. grin I'm sure Tola rams your ass much often, that's why you quickly came in to defend him. acrimonious buggering buttock bandits! Abdul-Haram grin
Re: How The Ooni Of Ife Died In London - Sahara Reporters by XBLadez: 6:38am On Aug 04, 2015
[s]
tola9ja:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]
Coward! Keep hiding yourself in that cave and look for trouble. Camel-riding T.aliban

Re: How The Ooni Of Ife Died In London - Sahara Reporters by uzzyphilip(m): 7:24am On Aug 04, 2015
The secrecy there is that they will bury him with human heads,if you are a stranger living around ile ife, don't spend late hours of the night.
Re: How The Ooni Of Ife Died In London - Sahara Reporters by paking(m): 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
Who wan die? If na you, you no go run?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Of Katsina, Abdulmumin Usman's Car / Olufon Of Ifon, Israel Adeusi Killed In Ondo State / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lawani Amubieya With His Wives, From 1905-1911 (Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.