Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post (52052 Views)

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post / Troops Kill 30 Boko Haram Members, Rescue Captives In Sambisa [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by marked10(m): 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
30 shop owners arrested for sponsoring Boko Haram activities in Borno

Reports available to DAILY POST in Maiduguri, the capital of Borno state reveals that the Nigerian military had during a raid recently at Benishiekh and Mainok towns of Kaga local government area of the troubled northeast state of Borno, arrested 30 shop owners over their close contact and sponsorship of the dreaded Islamic sect, Boko Haram.

A security source who pleaded anonymous because he was not authorized to speak told DAILY POST on Sunday that the suspects were helping the security with vital information including names of prominent personalities.

“There are going to be surprises if President Buhai is going to act on information at the disposal of security agencies. The rumour making the rounds about names of personalities involved in Boko Haram activities and sponsorship is going to shock many Nigerians.

” the arrests at Benishiekh last week when we raided the town is already giving signal to the fact that, prominent people are involved with Boko Haram. These shop owners are the suppliers of food items, money, fuel and other needs of the Boko Haram fighters. They also revealed how they attack Benishiekh town to deceive people.” Our source said.

Ask to give some of the names of the arrested persons he said, ” I do not have their names, I am not in position to give their names. We are soldiers and our duty is to make sure we do what we are asked to do. We raided the area in a mop up operation and made some arrest, which fortunately led to the shocking arrests of those personalities we are talking about,” he said.

Asking him to comment on the rumour about some prominent Borno indigenes who are believed to be sponsors of Boko Haram, with particular attention on the rumour that 25 names of prominent people have been given to President Buhari for action, he said, the information has been going round for sometime now.

“Let’s not talk about rumours. I am just telling you about those people we arrested in the mop up operations and that is what I know,” He said

Travellers who plied the Maiduguri/Damaturu road have also confirmed the mop up operation. They told DAILY POST that they were held on that road for eight hours until the mop up operation ended.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/03/30-shop-owners-arrested-for-sponsoring-boko-haram-activities-in-borno/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by deadZONE: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
DAILY POST
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Osun Defender
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
No list.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Just another cooked up story by APC and the tourist of the decade BUHARI
to calm citizens down..
please guys ignore this report
be vigilant if u key into the cheap
propaganda of this government
you would loss your life out of
ignorance.
Its too bad the military has stooped so low to be manipulated.
Shameful..

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by gbigbega: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
Where is the list now

14 Likes

Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by Esdb3: 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
DeadZone and Vanquay if you peeps don't stop messing with me chai chai

2 Likes

Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by mecuzee(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lie

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by Tocheagle(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hmm Hmm Hmmmmm
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by Eeser: 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
We are getting there

1 Like

Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy Oh boy just go sleep. This is not the time for you to be operating cheesy
Esdb3:
DeadZone and Vanquay if you peeps don't stop messing with me chai chai

Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by Adeyinka12(m): 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
Okay,arrest who is arrestable ,bokoharam must perish
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by Elosky20: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
shop owners sponsoring bokoharam.soon they will arrest suya sellers sponsoring ISIS.
and then igbo farmers sponsoring massob.
#PEOPLEdecievingPEOPLE

8 Likes

Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by Ufranklin92(m): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
Were buhari name na undecided

16 Likes

Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ufranklin92:
Were buhari name na undecided
keep searching for it, goat.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by abduljabbar4(m): 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
very soon boko haram will be no more. Im happy the shop owners revealed their names cos those terrorists are like robots programmed not to reveal anything.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by Brightology2(m): 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
K
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by Ufranklin92(m): 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
firstEVA:
If u no call ur papa goat before today runs out,rape go come ur way

16 Likes

Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by deadZONE: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
firstEVA:
girls and fish brains... go and wait naked on the bed for your next customer let reasonable people discuss, by now u should know buhari is the father of boko haram.

look below i came with evidence i dont talk tru my butt like u

16 Likes

Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
deadZONE:
girls and fish brains... go and wait naked on the bed for your next customer let reasonable people discuss, by now u should know buhari is the father of boko haram.

look below i came with evidence i dont talk tru my butt like u
see your face like millitant.

17 Likes

Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by kellyJames5(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
Op,I came here to see the list and you are busy beating around the bush!
Mtchew!

5 Likes

Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by deadZONE: 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
firstEVA:
see your face like millitant.
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by CR77(f): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Good one but e remain there boss.

8 Likes

Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by meshacha1: 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
If you agree wit me that baba is working hit like and if you think he is working but slow in his work pace pls hit like and if you think baba is not working pls quote me.

23 Likes

Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by realGURU(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nice
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by madridguy(m): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
BUHARI MAKING US PROUD AS COUNTRY SINCE HIS RESUMPTION DATE. BLESS JAH WE BOOTED OUT THE PhD HOLDER BEFORE HE ALLOW HIS BLOOD SUCKING CABALS TO SUCK AWAY OUR BLOOD.

I KEEP TELLING WHO CARES TO LISTEN THAT YOU DONT NEED TO HAVE PhD BEFORE YOU CAN BE A GOOD LEADER.

IN FELA VOICE : NEVER AGAIN WILL ANYBODY DABARU US WITH BIGIBIGI ENGLISH. NA GRAMMER WE WON CHOP

ENOUGH OF GRAMMER LIKE, CABAL , SUBSIDY AND SO ON. LET THE PhD HOLDER GO DEY TEACH FOR OTUOKE UNIVERSITY.

AWAITING HIS " DINO MELAYES " LIKE TO DEFEND THEIR PAY MASTER.

APC

15 Likes

Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by Tonniey(m): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
ok
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by lonelydora: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ok
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by meshacha1: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nah today
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
The most important thing is to make sure the right people are arrested.

Even America knows shop owner's can't sponsor Boko Haram.

So whoever brought this report should be flogged because I didn't read anything new.
As a matter of fact, the reporter should be arrested. And the soldier who was eager to release information concerning the Shop Owner's arrest should be interrogated. I only see this news as an alert to the true sponsors.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by labisibrass(m): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by deadZONE: 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
CR77:
Good one but e remain there boss.
say something MA'
Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by Anoruo(m): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Their names n picture or I Don't Believe.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post by Faculty14(m): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
The issue is not arresting. We want results aftrr arrest have been made .What have the done to kabiru sokoto and sadiq ogwuche the Nigerian judiciary is not functional the legislatures are yet to put down punishment for these bast:ards even one of their sponsor is still a functional senator is till today wetin the do am (senator Ali ndume)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium / Jermaine Jackson Visits Bola Tinubu / ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.