Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Joke Of The Day... The Hustle Is Real.lol - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Of The Day... The Hustle Is Real.lol (985 Views)

Tonia Ferrari Okoro: I Pulled Down My Jeans & Showed Actors My Naked Bum Is Real / Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out / Davido Throws Money At Lagos Airport & The Scramble For It Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Of The Day... The Hustle Is Real.lol by ElizabethAluko(f): 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
As shared by a twitter user...who can relate to this *side eyes...

visit http://elizabethaluko..com for more

Re: Joke Of The Day... The Hustle Is Real.lol by mecuzee(m): 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
Stupid
Re: Joke Of The Day... The Hustle Is Real.lol by naijaboiy: 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
Foolish girl gringringrin

It just shows that material things attract her.
Re: Joke Of The Day... The Hustle Is Real.lol by tpiander: 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Joke Of The Day... The Hustle Is Real.lol by Afrok(m): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
Okay! Because of land rover? The guy too should've shouted; WRONG CAR I'M JUST A DRIVER cheesy...
Most ladies and material things are like rod and O
Re: Joke Of The Day... The Hustle Is Real.lol by valmunich(m): 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
lol... grin
Re: Joke Of The Day... The Hustle Is Real.lol by Rockmyworld(m): 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
lollllz, seriously if i were the guy i will just roll up my glass. some girls can be so full of themselves some times.
Re: Joke Of The Day... The Hustle Is Real.lol by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 04, 2015
Foolish babe.

(1) (Reply)

Olamide, Davido, Patoranking And Others Fight Over A Plot Of Land In Lekki / Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced. / NEWS: Fireflames Ent Claims Phyno (@phynofino) Stole Shugakhrizz Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.