Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,149 members, 7,780,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:38 AM

Making A Mess Of Campaign Promises By Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Making A Mess Of Campaign Promises By Buhari (387 Views)

I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. / #Our5k: Nigerian Youths Demand Fulfillment Of Campaign Promises On Twitter / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making A Mess Of Campaign Promises By Buhari by bnovative(m): 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
UNBELIEVABLE! Yesterday, according to The Nation Newspaper, Buhari asked Nigerians living in the Benin Republic not to return to Nigeria. Hear him : "...SO , THE QUESTION OF FACILITATING YOUR COMING HOME DOES NOT ARISE ... WE DON'T WANT YOU TO COME BACK HOME ... DON'T COME AND ADD TO OUR PROBLEMS ." I am sure his media advisers do not know how to mind and manage this man anymore. You mean a president of a country goes to a foreign country and tells his compatriots, point blank, that they are not needed at home? That they should not bring their problems home? Seriously, I do not like calling Buhari brainless but right now that is the best English word to describe his latest blunder. What a national embarrassment .
Re: Making A Mess Of Campaign Promises By Buhari by mecuzee(m): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
It's called bitter truth!
No security
No power
ETC
Re: Making A Mess Of Campaign Promises By Buhari by Beync(f): 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
They Would Return ''In Due Time''
Re: Making A Mess Of Campaign Promises By Buhari by smarthG(f): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Will wait to see how they would be stopped from coming! undecided
Re: Making A Mess Of Campaign Promises By Buhari by bnovative(m): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
mecuzee:
It's called bitter truth! No security No power ETC
What truth are u talking about?
Re: Making A Mess Of Campaign Promises By Buhari by bnovative(m): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
mecuzee:
What truth are u talking about?
Re: Making A Mess Of Campaign Promises By Buhari by ndcide(m): 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
mecuzee:
Really?
Tell me about a failed presidency.

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Orders Banks To Close All Government Account To Remit Balance To CBN / Sen Bukolasaraki’s Historical Visit To IDP Camps And Matters Arising By Wale Bak / Nine Kogi State Workers Die Due To Non Payment Of Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.