Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player (41617 Views)

My Life As A Player(fictional Work) / Story: The Preacher's Son / Memoirs Of A Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Uthman51(m): 1:55am On Aug 20, 2015
Therock5555:
lol go buy android Charlie

I broke pass church rat now...I no go mind of u dash me one wink
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by jobsat34(m): 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
now the rock has gone AWOL again.. i said it, he would break so many fans heart again..

what an unrepentant heart-breaker he is... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Uthman51(m): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
I wonder how ur girlfriend take dey cope with you..
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by oghenekome51(f): 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
I avnt started reading dis story but i av dat faith in rock dat he's gonna nail it! If updates don plenty, ill den change my zone and base!(my little secret) *winks*

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Aipete2(f): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
dannybomb:
therock I be new fan. I don dey follow silently. abeg put my name make I answer present. and for ur typing wahala use WPS office is far better
abeg go and queue
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Daniel2802(m): 11:45am On Aug 22, 2015
The rock present, its been a while.
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by 3Dimension: 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
@TheRock5555 come update this tory now...
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by ritababe(f): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2015
please I'm not gonna talk about any nl experiences so make nobody fear o. . . waoh, e reach here that means ur story never finish be that?
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by ritababe(f): 11:47am On Aug 23, 2015
Daniel2802:
The rock present, its been a while.

sup u
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by seuncyber(m): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nice one
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happy Sunday ladies and gentlemen. Tomorrow updates continues......
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by dannybomb(m): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
Aipete2:
abeg go and queue
angel no vex o i no c u. make i take permission to enter in front of u
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by dannybomb(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
ritababe:
please I'm not gonna talk about any nl experiences so make nobody fear o. . . waoh, e reach here that means ur story never finish be that?
dis is still d beginning. relax make therock entertain u
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Aipete2(f): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
dannybomb:

angel no vex o i no c u. make i take permission to enter in front of u
you will pay niyen
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by johnmanuel1743(m): 9:58am On Aug 28, 2015
The rock u dey jokes section they flex we dey here dey cry.... God is watching you oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... Continue
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
johnmanuel1743:
The rock u dey jokes section they flex we dey here dey cry.... God is watching you oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... Continue
no vex laaa. I dey find work
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Daniel2802(m): 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
ritababe:

sup u
Rita longest time. where have you been?
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by ritababe(f): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2015
Daniel2802:
Rita longest time. where have you been?

am around
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by seuncyber(m): 11:25am On Aug 29, 2015
Hmmm since August 10 no updates very bad
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Emmres(m): 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dont blame this guy he has completely ran out of idea of what to write undecidedDont blame this guy he has completely ran out of idea of what to write
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by harjibolar10(m): 8:26am On Aug 31, 2015
Emmres:
Dont blame this guy he has completely ran out of idea of what to write undecidedDont blame this guy he has completely ran out of idea of what to write
You made your point there Oga.. ....
But tautology ishh

2 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Chrisx1x(m): 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
Therock have started again....i shouldnt have followed this story right from the begining.i just hope this story doesnt end like the assasin creed
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Princessderaa(f): 9:17am On Sep 02, 2015
please you guys should pray for rock,he's phone fell inside water.
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by jobsat34(m): 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
whoever cares should warn d rock not to attempt holding/contesting any political post in naija... cos i will campaign vigorously against him.. simple promise he cant keep..

like d rock, like someone i no fit mention
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by mphiliguy(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ur story ix really nice,am really enjoying every bit of it
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2015
jobsat34:
whoever cares should warn d rock not to attempt holding/contesting any political post in naija... cos i will campaign vigorously against him.. simple promise he cant keep..

like d rock, like someone i no fit mention
if u know the kind of political and nonpolitical post I'm currently holding. you won't have dropped this comment.

When I get a new phone I would continue please. if you no fit wait then PM me make I send you account number, just 5k more and the money go complete.
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by dtyla(m): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
Therock5555:
if u know the kind of political and nonpolitical post I'm currently holding. you won't have dropped this comment.

When I get a new phone I would continue please. if you no fit wait then PM me make I send you account number, just 5k more and the money go complete.
i fit send prayer
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Therock5555(m): 3:12am On Sep 05, 2015
dtyla:
i fit send prayer
sorry bro, I've got enough of that already. Except your prayer fit resurrect dead phone if not save your breath for the less privileged and orphans, pray for Naija army also

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Ayjos10(m): 8:37am On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=Therock5555 post=36572674]Present sir
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by buoye1(m): 9:17am On Sep 07, 2015
Princessderaa:
please you guys should pray for rock,he's phone fell inside water.
see wash
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by dannybomb(m): 12:30am On Sep 13, 2015
oga therock abeg try come post even if na one update we dey wait
Re: The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player by Joizy(f): 10:22am On Sep 14, 2015
Wow uduak itz been long o. ah jux stumbled upon dis nw, 9ce 1 bro. kip it comin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) / Life Of A Unilag Student / 10 Books You Should Read In Your 20’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.