Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,919 members, 7,799,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. (13841 Views)

2016 Call Centre Agent Recruitment / Lagos State Government (SUBEB) Graduate Teachers Job Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
If you are interested to be one of Jumia sales agent at the comfort of your room and at your conveniency with NO TARGET specified/given. Send your details which include your NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER & LOCATION to 07032816833 or visit:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1g4Rf-eG1DRpOx-gCiY-11nD3Qc-3kpJ294wzl_WFlX0/viewform?c=0&w=1

NB: The site was designed to make the application easier to all applicants, but While filling it, please observe the following:

Name of Agent: Type Olukayode Ajeigbe

Email of Agent: ajeigbeolukayode@yahoo.com

Level: click on BRONZE

Name of Referral: Your Personal Name

Email of Referral: Your Personal Email address

Phone No: Your phone number.

Best of luck to all applicants.

APPLICATION CLOSES ON 31ST DECEMBER, 2015.
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by KHAYGOLD(m): 7:42am On Aug 04, 2015
Those that sent a message, your message is being reviewed by HEAD OF OPERATION, JUMIA NIGERIA. So, expect an interview message at the end of the month. For those still interested to join our team, forward your details accordingly.

NB: Entry ends on the 30th of August.
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by KHAYGOLD(m): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2015
All your entries have been confirmed and verified. The best place to work is JUMIA NIGERIA. Wish you all luck.
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by KHAYGOLD(m): 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
The entries of the following names have been confirmed; abimbola from abuja, aliyu from kwara, alex from PH, erimma from enugu, Oluwafikayomi from Ibadan, Joy moses from PH, christian from abuja, Jimoh from lagos, omisore saheed from akure, daramola sunday from lagos, Peace Adejoh from lagos, damola ogunsola from lagos.......
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
I Sent Since Last Week But No Reply(lagos)
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by Benjom(m): 3:18am On Aug 05, 2015
dammyconcept:
I Sent Since Last Week But No Reply(lagos)

undecided grin
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by KHAYGOLD(m): 4:46am On Aug 05, 2015
Benjom:

undecided grin
We are very sorry sir. The Process is still ongoing. We shall definitely contact you as soon as we wrap it up. Good luck.
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by KHAYGOLD(m): 4:51am On Aug 05, 2015
The following names have also been included: Cephas Hai from Kaduna, Udoh nkechi from lagos, sussan obasi from lagos, olaniyi Akeem from ilorin, adelalu adebayo from lagos,psi ihemere from lagos, austin Kehinde from lagos, owoyemi busuyi, christiana okosun, adelabu abimbola..........
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:28am On Aug 05, 2015
Can the supermode please push this thread to the front page to give every nigerians the chance to participate in the latest JUMIA RECRUITMENT FOR SALES AGENT.

To all that sent an entry, your entry is under processing and we shall contact you soon. Best of luck.
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by busuyem: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2015
KHAYGOLD:
Can the supermode please push this thread to the front page to give every nigerians the chance to participate in the latest JUMIA RECRUITMENT FOR SALES AGENT.

To all that sent an entry, your entry is under processing and we shall contact you soon. Best of luck.

Is this the same as Jumia J-Force Sales Consultant?
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 05, 2015
busuyem:

yes is the same
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by KHAYGOLD(m): 11:12am On Aug 05, 2015
busuyem:

Absolutely.
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by KHAYGOLD(m): 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
Invitation message for interview will be roll out soon. Wish you all the best.
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by chrisbaby24(m): 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
Bros,..I tried d link but it didn't open...pls help wit any oda link...thanks
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by KHAYGOLD(m): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
We solemnly apologize for the problem encountered earlier on the webpage. The problem has been rectified. You can now login to apply. Best of luck.
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by KHAYGOLD(m): 6:16am On Aug 06, 2015
All your entries have been received and are being reviewed. We shall contact you shortly.
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:29am On Aug 06, 2015
All the best to you guys.
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by KHAYGOLD(m): 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
Application still open for those yet to apply. Wishing you successful.
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by KHAYGOLD(m): 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
To those that have already got an invite, CONGRATULATIONS... Application is still open to prospective applicants. To those yet to receive an invite, don't panic, invitation is in stages. Wish you best of luck.
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
HELLO KHAYGOLD
I got an sms invite from Jumia to attend a Business Opportunity meeting tomorrow. Is it going to be an interview or just a meeting? Any tips on how to prepare? Thanks.
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by KHAYGOLD(m): 12:20am On Aug 08, 2015
Martins301:
HELLO KHAYGOLD
I got an sms invite from Jumia to attend a Business Opportunity meeting tomorrow. Is it going to be an interview or just a meeting? Any tips on how to prepare? Thanks.

Just prepare your mind!
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by KHAYGOLD(m): 9:16am On Aug 08, 2015
To those going for a business opportunity meeting with JUMIA NIGERIA today, I wish you success. To those yet to apply, do asap since application closes on the 29th of August 2015. B.O.L
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 08, 2015
KHAYGOLD:
If you are interested to be one of Jumia sales agent at the comfort of your room and at your conveniency with NO TARGET specified/given, please forward an SMS indicating your NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, LOCATION and PHONE NUMBER to 07032816833 or 08181999479 OR visit:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1g4Rf-eG1DRpOx-gCiY-11nD3Qc-3kpJ294wzl_WFlX0/viewform?c=0&w=1

NB: The site was designed to make the application easier to all applicants, but While filling it, please observe the following. Name of Agent: Olukayode Ajeigbe
Email of Agent: ajeigbeolukayode@yahoo.com
Level: click on probation
Name of Referral: Your Personal Name
Email of Referral: Your Personal Email address
Phone No: Your phone number.

Best of luck to every applicant.
I have a question pls... Is it that u earn fixed salary or it's salary with commission...
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by Devdaz(m): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2015
I can asure people that this is nt a job, its a seminar... Hw can a job invitation be a business oportunity meeting?... Guys be wise!

1 Like

Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by KHAYGOLD(m): 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
geobukky:

I have a question pls... Is it that u earn fixed salary or it's salary with commission...

salary and commission and other benefits.
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:10am On Aug 10, 2015
To those that participated in the JUMIA NG job chat, how did it go? Application runs till the 30th of this month for those yet to apply. Invitation is in batches.
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by Dmcool(m): 9:04am On Aug 10, 2015
KHAYGOLD:
To those going for a business opportunity meeting with JUMIA NIGERIA today, I wish you success. To those yet to apply, do asap since application closes on the 29th of August 2015. B.O.L

Can I send my details to u on whatsapp?
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by tunex23: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2015
Pls can someone in Abuja apply?
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by eghuan1(m): 11:17am On Aug 10, 2015
I have Attended the J-Force Business Opportunity meetings twice in Benin City, filled the form that was provided twice and still yet no further information. Now am begining to wonder what's with this Jumia Sales Consultant stuff. Last saturday I came with my friends and now they are blaming me because they missed the premiership matches. You guys really nees to be straight forward in your registration process.
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by KHAYGOLD(m): 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
Dmcool:

Can I send my details to u on whatsapp?
Follow the instructions and Click on the link to apply. Thank you.
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by KHAYGOLD(m): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
tunex23:
Pls can someone in Abuja apply?
ABSOLUTELY. JUMIA NG spread to abuja. Not only abuja, but throughout the country.
Re: Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. by KHAYGOLD(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
eghuan1:
I have Attended the J-Force Business Opportunity meetings twice in Benin City, filled the form that was provided twice and still yet no further information. Now am begining to wonder what's with this Jumia Sales Consultant stuff. Last saturday I came with my friends and now they are blaming me because they missed the premiership matches. You guys really nees to be straight forward in your registration process.

Check your email address sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which One Would You Take? / Sonia Foods Expansion To Create More Jobs In Nigeria / Please What Is Going On With Survival Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.