Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin (64814 Views)

Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos / President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State / Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by bummyla(m): 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
Congratulations! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by IamUdo(m): 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
E remain to baff am den rub am cream n powder.. cheesy
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by Mznaett: 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
The 2nd pics though lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by dyn1800: 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
While you the most brainy antagonist remains a tourist here #Rubbish
CR77:
They decorate him as the most tourist dullard president in the world
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by NovusHomo(m): 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
PMB is now an Egun Chief. "Kiri shosho" grin cool
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok

so this topic hit front page... grin grin grin

must everybody be for or against GMB and his government.
why can't some of us be apolitical... and have peace
u sef must u always b first to comment leave for oda pple for like 2weeks
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by discusant: 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
Looks like a ghost that can make children run away.
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by ficko(m): 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
hdiukjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by amofah1(m): 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
dis una president don wear suit b4 ??
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
laidesmen217:
this is the president of effizy and photographs

A government of the Camera, by the camera and for the camera

Issorite

All these pictures crew, una de tire no be small. Una wan tell me say una clueless fedora hatted ogogoro master & him one million thieves no been de take pictures? Just wailing about nothing in particular!
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by efilefun(m): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
But brother , the economy is going down and the private sectors are laying off workers while naira seems to be on her way to her final burial.

You think it's all one big joke?
Bro I might not be in Nigeria to witness things myself but with what I read online and hear from friends back home I believe things are heading for the best... Anything that's gonna be successful always got a rough and tough beginning
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by shevi4mb(m): 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-il7M8-TR9U8/Vb-5D2jbOEI/AAAAAAAGG3c/z6lFBG8YHjI/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

During his one day visit to the Republic of Benin on Saturday August 1st, President Buhari was honored with a traditional title 'Manahouwhe’ Gbede' meaning, “I will never forget you”.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-F86JfJ6odyU/Vb-5EQzdTZI/AAAAAAAGG3k/YAYdAkWdnXY/s400/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-kTfFrKHayhM/Vb-5E3fpZOI/AAAAAAAGG3g/zvSgxKf2vIE/s400/3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-e8BlBa_LWS4/Vb-5IZXut8I/AAAAAAAGG30/w-s6TaZ58eE/s1600/5.jpg[/img]

http://www..net/2015/08/photos-president-buhari-honored-with.html

cc lalasticlala
Manahou'N'we gbede... u ommited dat 'N'.
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by Damjoy(m): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
ishiamu:

Who gave the dullard a title na?

One which your generation will never have
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by yommen: 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
ishiamu:

don't you losers ever give up?
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by isaco(m): 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
ishiamu:

if dullard can become Nigeria Executive president and you cant even becone Councilor of ur ward. Then who is dullard btw u and Pmb?
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by Truckpusher(m): 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
INTROVERT:

I don't usually respond to posts like this but il take an exception to this. any country that dosent have a viable opposition is in the doldrums. the republicans always speak Obama and so did the democrats speak against Bush. I must commend Barcanista for standing strong on his ideals and posts because we need an alternate view to keep things in check and let us understand the other side.
so you can call us whatever you like it won't change our resolve for speaking and criticising the present government because unless you won't Nigeria to be like NORTH KOREA.
This is one of the reasons I have always stated that the Nigerian problem was caused and accepted by Nigerians especially a particular section of Nigeria that still run with a shity mentality and ideology that they conquered a particular section.But they should always remember that the hope of the black race anchors on Nigeria's existence where fairness ,justice and equity irrespective of one's region ,creed and religion are respected and upheld ,else we can never be anywhere close to what the democrats and republicans are doing in the States to ensure that their country becomes the best or one of the best among bests.
Permit me to say this ; but we all know that Nigeria is a big fat scam - They know it and we also know it but they'll keep playing the ostrich .
Our democracy was dead on arrival ,speak from now to another ten thousand years they'll never get the message and the next message should be more radical I think . cool
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by Onyiido: 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
tpiander:
he must have helped them a lot during his initial presidency.
Probably that's where our stolen monies may be
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by Truckpusher(m): 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
efilefun:
Bro I might not be in Nigeria to witness things myself but with what I read online and hear from friends back home I believe things are heading for the best... Anything that's gonna be successful always got a rough and tough beginning
That happened under two months right?
Bro , this guy is simply living off on an ancient relic of Nigeria's demise.....How long can we continue to pretend?
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by victoronyekwelu(m): 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
so this what the voted him for? to travel round the world.. sha him dy try unlike the m@d governor of Plateau state who have gone to Brazil more than five times to rest without doing anything.
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by sheabutter1: 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
INTROVERT:

I don't usually respond to posts like this but il take an exception to this. any country that dosent have a viable opposition is in the doldrums. the republicans always speak Obama and so did the democrats speak against Bush. I must commend Barcanista for standing strong on his ideals and posts because we need an alternate view to keep things in check and let us understand the other side.
so you can call us whatever you like it won't change our resolve for speaking and criticising the present government because unless you won't Nigeria to be like NORTH KOREA.

I can see someone has converted your joblessness to money probably they have give token to get a data. and I believe every opposition of buhari, be PDP or even among the APC are against prosperous of this nation. . even the PDP them self believes Buhari is the only clean man among the APC. which mean, they know the man intention, they just want to distort his govt. when this man was inaugurated, you are one of his fans. the so call opposition who's find error to capitalize on had hijacked you. because they believed you are jobless. if you think the token you get now is helping, your mentality will remain so, you will white and continue to call it black. desist from that attitude, change start within our self to government itself.

Even though you have passion for politics, not until you join opposition before you can be noticed. what happen if you set your pace with good game plan. if it's meant to be, you will definitely get their. leave the wailer and support the good govt my 2 cent.
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by Kappa101: 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
efilefun:
Another "Painment" thread for the wailers.... You are all invited to come wail once more
Why is Severusnape not in the "Wailers Picmix" grin
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by efilefun(m): 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
That happened under two months right?
Bro , this guy is simply living off on an ancient relic of Nigeria's demise.....How long can we continue to pretend?
Just like in high school we all get serious in class when the strict teacher is around, that's exactly what's happening in Nigeria currently.. When was the last time a high profiled citizen was invited by EFCC? Or the DSS PDPs bull dog back then
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
walemoney007:
so ambode go benin republic wit him,abi shey no b ambode I dey see for dat last pix wit blue fila
hhuu sharp eyes,, I didn't even observ that..
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
walemoney007:
so ambode go benin republic wit him,abi shey no b ambode I dey see for dat last pix wit blue fila
hhuu sharp eyes,, I didn't even observe that..
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by Truckpusher(m): 11:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
efilefun:
Just like in high school we all get serious in class when the strict teacher is around, that's exactly what's happening in Nigeria currently.. When was the last time a high profiled citizen was invited by EFCC? Or the DSS PDPs bull dog back then
Is corruption our only problem now?

We've got a lot to do and even the anti corruption posture looks like a selective justice? Else Amaechi and some other top dogs that got the largest allocation from the FG should be going to EFCC's office like a woman going for ante natal.......after all their various states are in shambles and nothing to write home about after years with billions going through them and to their states .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by Lilshorecords(m): 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok

Aunt FTC, How are you??
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by Cyriloha(m): 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok

WELL DEAR I COULD HAVE SAID YOUR UNDER ARREST BUT NO YOUR UNDER PROBE. ...........President Buhari WANTS HANNEY MOONING AND THEY ARE GIVING HIM HANNEY MORE MORNING
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by efilefun(m): 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
Truckpusher:

We've got a lot to do and even the anti corruption posture looks like a selective justice? Else Amaechi and some other top dogs that got the largest allocation from the FG should be going to EFCC's office like a woman going for ante natal.
If corruption can be taken care of, bro things will fall in place... Nobody heard of the 99billion meant for the repairs of the refineries which were suppose to start working in 2016 but miraculously started working in 2015 without paying the proposed 99billion into the pockets of a criminal, Heard of the recent miracle going on with PHCN, sure this not the first time those dams get filled up in 6 years and I could remember vividly before leaving naija, how epileptic the lights were. And concerning amaechi's case Jonathan should have really dealt with the corrupt ones in APC before the elections instead of wasting funds airing some trash on TV and those nonsense on the dailies... Probably by now we would have been left with only the criminals in PDP
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
kiss kiss kiss kiss
INTROVERT:

Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by okotv(m): 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
Truckpusher:

We've got a lot to do and even the anti corruption posture looks like a selective justice? Else Amaechi and some other top dogs that got the largest allocation from the FG should be going to EFCC's office like a woman going for ante natal.......after all their various states are in shambles and nothing to write home about after years with billions going through them and to their states .
explain your meaning of selective justice ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Erects Another Statue Few Months To Handover (Photos) / Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book / Energetic Atiku Arrives France (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.