Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin (64805 Views)

Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos / President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State / Victor Umeh Receives Traditional Title In Zamfara, Sparks Online Debate. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by omenka(m): 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
efilefun:
Another "Painment" thread for the wailers.... You are all invited to come wail once more
This pic of your always cracks me up real badly. The Chukwudi, Mogidi, and Truckpusher are especially on point. cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by efilefun(m): 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
grin cheesy
omenka:
This pic of your always cracks me up real badly. The Chukwudi, Mogidi, and Truckpusher are especially on point. cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by damyzino(m): 12:11am On Aug 04, 2015
cheesy[s][/s] even foreigners respect him .... gej must be jealous

1 Like

Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 04, 2015
efilefun:
Another "Painment" thread for the wailers.... You are all invited to come wail once more

grin Chai!!!! Wailers FC of Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by Truckpusher(m): 12:27am On Aug 04, 2015
okotv:
explain your meaning of selective justice ?
Are you simply pretending not to see or you don't even see it ?
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by Truckpusher(m): 12:34am On Aug 04, 2015
omenka:
Enjoy ,it is your lucky day bro. grin

You'll soon frown that your middle belt face . tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by leaderprosper: 12:48am On Aug 04, 2015
Kku ke ku ke en en I see you people.
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by Nwaneri83(m): 12:54am On Aug 04, 2015
the terrorist buhari aboki
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by vislabraye(m): 12:57am On Aug 04, 2015
walemoney007:
so ambode go benin republic wit him,abi shey no b ambode I dey see for dat last pix wit blue fila

Hmm. If u talk now dem fit call you weepi g wailer
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by tsdarkside(m): 3:54am On Aug 04, 2015
sounds like man-o-war....
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by PLEXPLEX(m): 4:14am On Aug 04, 2015
This man like attention sha.....
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by ddugeri(m): 5:53am On Aug 04, 2015
fatdon2:
E no fit am at all. undecided
how e go fit am wen u no like am??
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by nagoma(m): 5:55am On Aug 04, 2015
CR77:
They decorate him as the most tourist dullard president in the world

It's so painful to you so , Go and die - (in oshimole's voice).

Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by nagoma(m): 5:59am On Aug 04, 2015
otunsman:
He is busy touring the continent while several problems need to be tackle back home.The naira is getting weaker. Long queue at filling stations, employers are retrenching staff.Bokoharam are gaining ground in the north.The best tourist.

All GEJ's legacy. But steadily Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by Lasese: 6:02am On Aug 04, 2015
[color=#000000][/color][b][/b]Okay! Another topic
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by WailingWailer01(m): 6:11am On Aug 04, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-il7M8-TR9U8/Vb-5D2jbOEI/AAAAAAAGG3c/z6lFBG8YHjI/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

During his one day visit to the Republic of Benin on Saturday August 1st, President Buhari was honored with a traditional title 'Manahouwhe’ Gbede' meaning, “I will never forget you”.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-F86JfJ6odyU/Vb-5EQzdTZI/AAAAAAAGG3k/YAYdAkWdnXY/s400/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-kTfFrKHayhM/Vb-5E3fpZOI/AAAAAAAGG3g/zvSgxKf2vIE/s400/3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-e8BlBa_LWS4/Vb-5IZXut8I/AAAAAAAGG30/w-s6TaZ58eE/s1600/5.jpg[/img]

http://www..net/2015/08/photos-president-buhari-honored-with.html

cc lalasticlala
Paparazzi president
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by omenka(m): 6:27am On Aug 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Enjoy ,it is your lucky day bro. grin

You'll soon frown that your middle belt face . tongue
Lame. cheesy

Anytime you fart, I'd just summon him to upload the darn pic, and booom!! We'll have a good laugh! cheesy
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by faridpac3: 6:36am On Aug 04, 2015
[quote author=ishiamu post=36576820]

Who gave the dullard a title na?[/quot
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by faridpac3: 6:41am On Aug 04, 2015
ishiamu:

Who gave the dullard a title na?
shut up nonsense u hv to respect our integrited leader
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by emzila(m): 6:50am On Aug 04, 2015
I ve been praying for a leader like mandela in Nigeria, thank God we finally have one. Can you imagine such a title-I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU?
One thousand likes for Buhari and for the love of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by yahrant140(m): 6:53am On Aug 04, 2015
MORNING PRAYER
“God of NIGERIA and NIGERIAN “ bless us and enlarge our territory! Let your hands be with us, and keep us from harm so that We will be free from any pain and untimely death. “Amen.”
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by Dcaliphate(m): 6:55am On Aug 04, 2015
paparazzi govt
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by Ariyoh1: 7:03am On Aug 04, 2015
ishiamu:

Who gave the dullard a title na?
see ur life outside, the dullard man is doing what even the brilliant and intelligent men can not do.
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by junkyarddog: 7:28am On Aug 04, 2015
Am sure GEJ is seeing all this respected accorded to PMB and Nigeria as a whole .The question now is why why through out your tenure you were not accepted by the International community .Simple reason it's cos he was draped in Corruption ,smelt corruption and was was a big Thief Ole Nla
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by Lincoln275(m): 7:37am On Aug 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok

so this topic hit front page... grin grin grin

must everybody be for or against GMB and his government. why can't some of us be apolitical... and have peace
madam plz no vex ooooo, plz what do u do for a living?
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by INTROVERT(f): 7:38am On Aug 04, 2015
Lincoln275:

madam plz no vex ooooo, plz what do u do for a living?

what do you do for a living?
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by Eberex(m): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2015
undecided

Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by wtfCode: 7:47am On Aug 04, 2015
i guess this benin people are totally goats. Dem 4 crown the dullard as their king...mtcheew.
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by wtfCode: 7:47am On Aug 04, 2015
i guess this benin people are totally goats. Dem 4 crown the dullard as their king...mtcheew.
Re: Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin by wtfCode: 7:54am On Aug 04, 2015
Ariyoh1:
see ur life outside, the dullard man is doing what even the brilliant and intelligent men can not do.
brilliant people like u abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi / Rochas Okorocha Erects Another Statue Few Months To Handover (Photos) / School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.