Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:08 PM

Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House (94462 Views)

Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) / How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? / Great Offer!!!! 4 Nos Luxury 3 Bedroom Flats Plus A Pent House Selling In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
Rickdexter33:
Great looking place, obviously not in a western city in the USA, as you would not in most places be allowed to build such a place without rebar between the blocks... Or all of the other government mandated stuff besides that only to increase cost.

House is in lagos not U.s.a
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
popsieano:
Hello please can you give a detail description of your contact on how to get in touch with you am really interested. in this type of building thank you

Are you based in lagos
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
FILEBE:
wemmyklein

how many plot of land is this?

One plot
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by larimo(m): 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
How much has it cost so far?
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
martins946:
Nice one. God bless u and open way for us to follow. How much is the total cost from foundation to finish....

20 million

1 Like

Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
emerged01:
Atleast there should be a garden in this beautiful compound. I don't like a house without flower beautification.

Thanks, appreciate the observations.
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
saydfact:

That building wld be in the region of 15 - 20 million; i'll say more like 20mil

Right, around 20 million

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Please how much did it cost you to set it up I really wanna know because, i am planning of erecting something like this year by God's grace.. Please I (we) need an answer

20 million.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
gratefulheart:
let see your design layout

Posted the layout
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
[quote author=adundayo post=52968915][/quote]

Dining light
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
HAH:
are you a builder.? Where are you based?

I am not a builder.Gave the job to an Engineer.
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:
Wow!
Your house is so beautiful.

Thanks appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
jennifer22:
Beautiful. God bless my husband with more hustle make I shine like shine.

Lol , Amen.
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
Teebawse:
Am sure it costs more than 20m now with increase in everything

Definitely more now with the exchange rate.
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Explorers:
This is beautiful. Emi yin a loo......

Thanks baba mi.
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
philclem:
.....What else do u need as a home? But ur caption tho.....what if we told u its bad,will u demolish and start all over again?

Lol, thanks appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
Kokopos:
Good morning. Nice work. Please can we see the floor plans. Thanks
Posted.
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
richdaddy75:

It is possible. Get a good mason to interpret your imagination. Not necessarily an architect! But just ensure more columns and beams are included

Posted
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
Iamwrath:
Like how much finish am

Around 20 million
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
balash:
Cost of the house please
Around 20 million
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
zheroes:
@ op,

Lovely building. Its greatly appreciated!!!! Kindly do all of us asking how much could finish this a favor by responding with a range not necessarily the actual amont, so we too can plan. Abi bros you no want make all us grow too? Thanks as we anticipate your response. May God continue to bless your and our hustle!!!! Amen!!!!

Around 20 million
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
igbsam:
Wow....this is beautiful. Can u pls drop me your number or whatsapp....some questions i want to ask you.

Muyen20012002@yahoo.com
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Trustme2:
@ Op, you've not answered the salient questions being asked about your project. If you're not ready to answer them why did u bring the topic here abi is it only for show. Even if na for show, at least some people have congratulated you and wished u well. I beg answer the questions

What is your question?
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by HAH: 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
adundayo:

I am not a builder.Gave the job to an Engineer.
that's good bro, would love to do something like yours, cheers
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
othman11:
Are you a Civil Engineer ??

Wemmyklein is my brother, he was in charge of the building.
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
benueguy:

Well done, op. Please how much did it cost to build this? Aside from the land. I mean from foundation to this level.

Around 20 million
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
igwegeorgiano:
Pls how much could the estimated cost of putting up this beautiful structure be?
Around 20 million
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
adundayo:

20 million.
OK man! I am planning of something like this but, not as big as this by God's grace this year.. #gracias
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
spygadgets:
Very nice concept
Please kindly share the floor plan if u can
Posted
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
kan12:
FOR THIS,I WILL CONSIDER GIVING A Bleep,GOD BLESS THE OWNER,GOD BLESS NAIRALANDERS.

Amen, Got a lot of inspiration from Nairaland .
Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
nemesiis:

Please! May I know how much was used for the execution of this project? (Everything).

I'm planning on erecting something like this this year.

Thanks

Around 20 million

1 Like

Re: Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House by adundayo: 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
uboma:

This is beautiful.

Thanks for sharing.
U welcome, you made me come back to Nairaland yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) / US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) / The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.