Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home (5361 Views)

What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. / The Impact Of A Broken Home On A Child / Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by LordReed(m): 7:49am On Sep 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Tpia tpia oremi gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

always asking amusing questions since 1479 grin

The Implication being she's an old woman abi?

2 Likes

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 10:08am On Sep 27, 2015
LordReed:

The Implication being my mama is an old woman abi?
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2015
The worst tin dat can happen to a man is to come from a broken home. As for me i and my siblings were tortuted mentally for more dan 5 years before dey called it quits. Blame games, manipulating u to be on thier sides, shame in d area etc. Will never get married cos i cant risk losing my mind or going thru the same kind of crap. I have a 2 year old son who i pay only his school fees and live a peaceful life.

1 Like

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2015
Please check the other thread, you missed road to this one.
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by LordReed(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
@tpiander

My mama is an old woman, try again.
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
LordReed:
@tpiander

My mama is an old woman, try again.

Sure.
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by LordReed(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
tpiander:

Sure.

Sure you'll try again or sure you know my mama is old?
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
State your question again.
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
panachuku:
The worst tin dat can happen to a man is to come from a broken home. As for me i and my siblings were tortuted mentally for more dan 5 years before dey called it quits. Blame games, manipulating u to be on thier sides, shame in d area etc. Will never get married cos i cant risk losing my mind or going thru the same kind of crap. I have a 2 year old son who i pay only his school fees and live a peaceful life.

Since your life is peaceful. Is your two yr old son's life peaceful?
Don't answer that.
Is not all about paying school fees. Be in every area of that child's life .

3 Likes

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
tpiander:
list them here.
u prolly resolve to give the best or nevee get married for d rest pf ur life
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
panachuku:
but arent u doing d same to ur child.?
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by Noloss(f): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Tpia tpia oremi gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

always asking amusing questions since 1479 grin
Old man! Wetin u still dey do here on earth since 1479?
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 3:10am On Sep 28, 2015
. . . . . .
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by SAMBARRY: 6:08am On Sep 28, 2015
Noloss:

Old man! Wetin u still dey do here on earth since 1479?
I'm waiting for you to die wink

kindly go and die smiley
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
. .
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
. . . . . . ..
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by Kimoni: 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
- In some cases, you have each parent doting on you and trying to outdo each other in showing you love.

- All things being equal, you are more resolved not to end up like your parents, hence, you don't take love/relationships for granted.
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by DollyParton1(f): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
DesChyko:
Are you asking after the blessings of something abnormal?

A broken home is not something abnormal.

An unbroken home filled with fights and hatred is abnormal.
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by ibrahym47(m): 7:27am On Sep 30, 2015
Kimoni:
- In some cases, you have each parent doting on you and trying to outdo each other in showing you love.

- All things being equal, you are more resolved not to end up like your parents, hence, you don't take love/relationships for granted.
Thank you sir for the last sentence

1 Like

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by 9iceX(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2015
I cant seem to come up with any blessing here. As a matter of fact and as far as i know, broken home is not in any way associated with a single blessing!
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by pickabeau1: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2015
9iceX:
I cant seem to come up with any blessing here. As a matter of fact and as far as i know, broken home is not in any way associated with a single blessing!

grin grin grin
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by DesChyko: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
DollyParton1:

A broken home is not something abnormal.

An unbroken home filled with fights and hatred is abnormal.

Going by the definition of abnormal, a broken home is definitely abnormal. Home and broken aren't bedmates. A home poses images that 'broken' cannot begin to identify with. Anything short of that isn't a home but an arrangement of some sort. Besides, 'perfection' is the reason 'tolerance' and 'sacrifice' are associated with a successful union.

1 Like

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
The thread is not meant for arguments or opinions, plz.
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by LordReed(m): 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
tpiander:
The thread is not meant for arguments or opinions, plz.

Eh, if you didn't want opinions then why did you start the thread?
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
LordReed:

Eh, if you didn't want opinions then why did you start the thread?

it's not about your opinion of broken homes, its a thread to state the blessing of coming from a broken home.

if you believe there are none, then the thread is not for you.
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by LordReed(m): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
tpiander:

it's not about your opinion of broken homes, its a thread to state the blessing of coming from a broken home.

if you believe there are none, then the thread is not for you.

What ever people would state would still be opinions and not facts.
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by florakims(f): 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
panachuku:

You re only paying his school fees? Nothing more? So he will grow up with no father figure in his life? You want to make him go through d same thing you went through? Its not only about money dear. D care, d advise, attention, love etc all adds together in shaping a child's life. I'm also from a broken home, and even though it was hell, I still believe I can and I will start a beautiful lasting marriage when the time comes and give my children the best. God help me, my kids wont go through what I went through

1 Like

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by DollyParton1(f): 9:29am On Oct 02, 2015
DesChyko:

Going by the definition of abnormal, a broken home is definitely abnormal. Home and broken aren't bedmates. A home poses images that 'broken' cannot begin to identify with. Anything short of that isn't a home but an arrangement of some sort. Besides, 'perfection' is the reason 'tolerance' and 'sacrifice' are associated with a successful union.

Chill and understand the Shyte u are typing first.

You need to understand that tolerance and sacrifice have their breaking point.
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
DesChyko:

Going by the definition of abnormal, a broken home is definitely abnormal. Home and broken aren't bedmates. A home poses images that 'broken' cannot begin to identify with. Anything short of that isn't a home but an arrangement of some sort. Besides, 'perfection' is the reason[b] 'tolerance' and 'sacrifice' are associated with a successful union[/b].

hm, is it because of this topic that folks are now preaching "tolerance" and "sacrifice"?

why you no preach am before I opened the thread, and why does "toleration" and "sacrifice" not also apply to individuals so involved, as mentioned in the thread title?

It's not an argument thread plz, if you don't like the subject matter, ignore it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Some Wives Are Continually Raped But Can't Speak Up / Have You Ever Been Compared With Somebody Else By Your Parents? / Affordable Mobile Air Conditioners For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.