Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home (5366 Views)

What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. / The Impact Of A Broken Home On A Child / Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by DesChyko: 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
DollyParton1:

Chill and understand the Shyte u are typing first.

You need to understand that tolerance and sacrifice have their breaking point.
Saying 'tolerance' and 'sacrifice' have a breaking point is like saying the 'end' has an 'end'. I think it's either there, or it isn't. Then, there's the understanding part. I think a lot of factors work together to prevent many cracks that tend to eventually tear a home apart. Those two are just part of what maintains a bond through betrayals or breaches of trust. We must take our own responsibilities for every of our failed relationships instead of pushing the blames lest we lose the ability to maintain one or make things work.
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by DesChyko: 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
tpiander:

hm, is it because of this topic that folks are now preaching "tolerance" and "sacrifice"?

why you no preach am before I opened the thread, and why does "toleration" and "sacrifice" not also apply to individuals so involved, as mentioned in the thread title?

It's not an argument thread plz, if you don't like the subject matter, ignore it.
Let's remind ourselves of some facts. We don't know ourselves for sure. And if you're the owner of the thread, I certainly have forgotten. Hence, your reaction is somewhat weird if not funny. I have no aversion for the thread or people affected thus, it's a world of variety.
What you see as an argument, I see as a subtle exchange of ideas, sorry about our contradictory perceptions. The bottom line remains that you seem to be over-reacting to something unconnected to me or my submissions.
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by LordReed(m): 10:41am On Oct 04, 2015
DesChyko:

Let's remind ourselves of some facts. We don't know ourselves for sure. And if you're the owner of the thread, I certainly have forgotten. Hence, your reaction is somewhat weird if not funny. I have no aversion for the thread or people affected thus, it's a world of variety.
What you see as an argument, I see as a subtle exchange of ideas, sorry about our contradictory perceptions. The bottom line remains that you seem to be over-reacting to something unconnected to me or my submissions.

You must be new around here. Over statement is her stock in trade so don't take it personally.
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
DesChyko:

You are actually the one over reacting, as is typical of some nlers whenever this kind of topic is brought up.

I have stated many times, people who do not want to contribute to the topic, should ignore the thread, but y'all just can't stay away.

Preaching tolerance and sacrifice as if that's something that comes easy to you, is hypocritical since its not something you practice or even consider an option in any aspect of life unless there is monetary gain attached. So why suddenly bring it up now and why assume tolerance and sacrifice are not in the picture to begin with?

Like I said, stop arguing.
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
LordReed:

You must be new around here. Over statement is her stock in trade so don't take it personally.

Do you see your irony.

You throw a personal jab but still consider yourself without fault.

Is it mandatory you post.
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by LordReed(m): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
tpiander:

Do you see your irony.

You throw a personal jab but still consider yourself without fault.

Is it mandatory you post.

Same thing I'll say to you, don't take it personally, you do tend to overstate things and that is not a jab but the truth.

2 Likes

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
LordReed:

I do tend to overstate things and that is not a jab but the truth.

how do i make you see reason.

The thread title says blessing of coming from a broken home.

You jump in and start attacking the poster.

why is it so important for you to put people down, does it make you feel better about yourself?

Your opinion is not relevant to the topic, therefore just dont post.

is this difficult for you to do?

List your faults, let's see them, dont just be so quick to attack others all the time with your faulty perception.
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by LordReed(m): 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
tpiander:

how do i make you see reason.

The thread title says blessing of coming from a broken home.

You jump in and start attacking the poster.

why is it so important for you to put people down, does it make you feel better about yourself?

Your opinion is not relevant to the topic, therefore just dont post.

is this difficult for you to do?

List your faults, let's see them, dont just be so quick to attack others all the time with your faulty perception.

Where and how did I attack you? Someone wrote that you were overeacting and I told the person not to take it personal and you are talking about me attacking you. Calm your paranoia, I have no issue with you.

3 Likes

Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Are you not allowed to address people without insulting them, or is this just a habit of yours?

anyway, kindly quit the thread. Obviously its upsettting you.
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by LordReed(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by DesChyko: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
LordReed:

Thanks for the heads-up.
Re: The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home by tpiander: 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
^ a lot of your threads are about herbalists, cultists, charms, etc.

why dont you stick to those and ignore these since they are not up your alley.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Compared With Somebody Else By Your Parents? / How Some Wives Are Continually Raped But Can't Speak Up / Is This The Future For The Sex Life Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.